Democrat criminalization of Christianity

Dostoevsky said, if there is no God, then everything is permitted.
He was obviously wrong.

He forgot that the top of his socio-economic demographic pyramid, a universal pattern, consists of both a God/religion, and a King.

Who one Earth would be stupid enough to seek the freedom that is implied by such thinking.

That freedom would have us all living in fear.

I am sure you have data on why the U.S. has a Statue of Liberty, and not a statue of freedom, where everything is permitted.

We can easily live without a God, but we cannot live without a King/Government.

They are a gift from God, don't cha know. Wink, wink.

Even your Democrats.

The right wingers might bear that in mind when they clean their guns for God.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
if there is a god, they have permitted every sort of behavior possible, so does that prove there is no god? :)
No.

It means that we have decided to emulate our Gods, even though most of them are real pricks.

The moral people are not moral enough to use the tough love necessary to bring these derailed minds back on track and good moral thinking.

The stats show how less religion means more peace and law abiding.

The religious must be brought to heel and reformed, or they will continue to harm society as they shrink.

I think that the sooner that happens the better.

Regards
DL

The most truthful side should win.
Inquisitions and Jihads, even low-level ones using homophobia and misogyny, are ongoing.

Yet the so called ethical and moral majority in most nations allow it.

Nice fucking Government protection, eh?

Is that an example of separation of church and state?

Perhaps more religious in government would have governments do the right thing and shut down the churches that preach against the state.

Are you all in for that?

Regards
DL

He was obviously wrong.

He forgot that the top of his socio-economic demographic pyramid, a universal pattern, consists of both a God/religion, and a King.

Who one Earth would be stupid enough to seek the freedom that is implied by such thinking.

That freedom would have us all living in fear.

I am sure you have data on why the U.S. has a Statue of Liberty, and not a statue of freedom, where everything is permitted.

We can easily live without a God, but we cannot live without a King/Government.

They are a gift from God, don't cha know. Wink, wink.

Even your Democrats.

The right wingers might bear that in mind when they clean their guns for God.

Regards
DL
One of us, (and I cant do it at the moment) should go over the very complex and illuminating Jordan Peterson video to find the appropriate reply, or replies, to your post.

😎

Inquisitions and Jihads, even low-level ones using homophobia and misogyny, are ongoing.

Yet the so called ethical and moral majority in most nations allow it.

Nice fucking Government protection, eh?

Is that an example of separation of church and state?

Perhaps more religious in government would have governments do the right thing and shut down the churches that preach against the state.

Are you all in for that?

Regards
DL
How did earlier generations function in spite of the concerns you cite?

🤔

One of us, (and I cant do it at the moment) should go over the very complex and illuminating Jordan Peterson video to find the appropriate reply, or replies, to your post.

😎
I thought my argument sort of stood alone and could be commented on or argued against.

Would you choose to live free in a world of constant fear of your neighbor, over one where Liberty is put above individual freedom?

Why?

Regards
DL

Aren't your questions answered in the Good Book or studies of Christianity?

Or are you looking to vanquish those Christians who dont have all the answers?
I seek to rule over all peoples as well as all Gods.

I am already a God in my own rite, as you are, and just seek a laud voice.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explains those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Gnosis enlightens adults.

Regards
DL

I seek to rule over all peoples as well as all Gods.

I am already a God in my own rite, as you are, and just seek a laud voice.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explains those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Gnosis enlightens adults.

Regards
DL

I will first strive to gain a better working knowledge, if not understanding, of Christianity before I entertain your suppositions.

https://blissfulchristianinspirations.com › exodus-205-i-the-lord-your-god-am-a-jealous-god

Exodus 20:5 - I the Lord your God am a jealous God,

May 21, 2021For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, New Living Translation (NLT) - You must never worship or bow down to them, for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God who will not share your affection with any other god!

Werbung:
For several years in America, radical democrat atheists and perverts have sought to frame laws making outward support and obedience to God a crime if such religious convictions conflict with anti-Christian views and agendas. Cake makers and flowershop owners have been brutally persecuted by the American left for exercising their religious beliefs. Now a democrat in Virginia is attempting to make opposition to homosexual and transgender perversion a crime against humanity. The persons pushing demonic agendas like this are enemies of God and America and should not be given the time of day.

Virginia Democrat Lawmaker Backs Down From Bill That Would’ve Made It a Crime for Parents Not to Affirm LGBT Child (theepochtimes.com)

Parents protest Fairfax County Public Schools’ latest pro-transgender push in school policies outside of the county school board meeting in Falls Church, Va., on May 26, 2022. (Terri Wu/The Epoch Times)
Virginia Democrat Lawmaker Backs Down From Bill That Would’ve Made It a Crime for Parents Not to Affirm LGBT Child
By Terri Wu
October 15, 2022 Updated: October 15, 2022
FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va.—A Democrat Virginia state delegate has backed down from introducing a bill to expand the definition of child abuse to include inflicting “physical or mental injury” on children due to their gender identity or sexual orientation.

In her interview with local ABC7 on Thursday, Del. Elizabeth Guzman (D-Prince William) said parents who didn’t affirm their children’s choice of gender identity could incur Child Protective Services (CPS) charges that might cause harm to the parents’ employment.

She added that she wanted to do this to counter the transgender student policy recently released by the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE). The draft policy requires public schools to acquire written parental consent before treating a student as a different gender.

“Children are scared. Governor Youngkin and Republicans are putting LGBTQ kids at serious risk of harm and homelessness by encouraging schools to out children to their parents,” Guzman said in a tweet on Friday. She didn’t respond to The Epoch Times’s inquiry. ...

Stacy Langton, a Fairfax County mother of six and a Republican, has been fighting to remove obscene books in the county school libraries. She told The Epoch Times, “I would like to take this moment to thank Delegate Guzman for committing the Terry McAuliffe gaffe for the 2022 midterm elections.”

She was referring to former Virginia Gov. McAuliffe’s debate comment that is generally believed to have cost him a second term. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach,” McAuliffe said in September 2021, during the early voting period of the gubernatorial election.

“Thank you for winning us all the elections in Virginia. Literally, the damage is done. She can’t undo what she did. And she just did a Terry McAuliffe-size gaffe!” Langton added. “It’s Terry McAuliffe part two! Terry McAuliffe 2.0!”

Fairfax County parent Stacy Langton speaks at the school board meeting at Luther Jackson Middle School in Falls Church, Va., on Dec. 2, 2021. (Lisa Fan/The Epoch Times)
Ian Prior, executive director of Fight for Schools, a parental rights advocacy group, lives in Loudoun County. The current school district policy allows schools to treat a student as a different gender without informing parents.
“It’s too late for Virginia Democrats to unring the bell. This legislation was merely an attempt to codify what schools are already inviting,” he told The Epoch Times. “These woke school districts are preventing parents from knowing if their children are claiming to be transgender because of the possibility that ‘non-affirming’ parents present a safety risk to their own children.
“Based on that claim of a ‘safety risk,’ schools have already opened the door for school officials to call child protective services on non-affirming parents. Until schools adopt and abide by Governor Youngkin’s model policy, there is always the risk of that happening.”

Guzman’s proposal has attracted national attention. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) called Guzman’s proposed legislation “Utterly horrifying.” “These zealots think they are your children’s parents, and they’ll put you in jail if you disagree,” he said in a tweet on Friday.

Last month, the fight over parental rights in Virginia intensified as VDOE introduced new draft guidelines on transgender student policy. Public comment for the draft policy will end in about two weeks. The deadline for implementing the final version—post-state superintendent approval—is Jan. 1, 2023.

According to the new policies (pdf), public schools can’t affirm a student’s gender without parents’ written requests. In addition, bathroom and locker room use is to be based on students’ sex, defined as the biological sex at birth. Student sports participation should be sex-based as well unless federal laws require otherwise.

The new policies reverse the previous guidelines (pdf), which define transgender as a student’s “self-identifying term.” Those rules, which took effect in March 2021 under the previous governor, Democrat Ralph Northam, ask schools to consider not disclosing a student’s gender identity to the parents “if a student is not ready or able to safely share” it with their family.

A day after the public comment period began on Sept. 26, a student LGBT advocacy group—the Pride Liberation Project (PLP)—organized walkouts in about 100 schools across Virginia, asking VDOE to revoke the new guidelines and their school districts to reject the VDOE model policies. The demonstrations mainly concentrated in Fairfax County, where the student group is based, and the remaining northern Virginia counties: Loudoun, Prince William, and Arlington. These counties were among the 10 percent of Virginia school districts that adopted the 2021 VDOE policies.

According to a PLP debrief video recording The Epoch Times obtained and reviewed, most of the students in the walkouts joined to skip class. They didn’t care about the cause, the student organizers said.
YAWN

Back