Democrat criminalization of Christianity

Werbung:
I will first strive to gain a better working knowledge, if not understanding, of Christianity before I entertain your suppositions.

https://blissfulchristianinspirations.com › exodus-205-i-the-lord-your-god-am-a-jealous-god

Exodus 20:5 - I the Lord your God am a jealous God,

May 21, 2021For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, New Living Translation (NLT) - You must never worship or bow down to them, for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God who will not share your affection with any other god!
Jealous God means he is expressing his selfish gene.

You and I live by the same rule daily.

Why is your selfishness and jealousies lower than mine?

To evolution, not to go personal, you are defective if you do not want to rule the world and heaven.

Regards
DL

Jealous God means he is expressing his selfish gene.

You and I live by the same rule daily.

Why is your selfishness and jealousies lower than mine?

To evolution, not to go personal, you are defective if you do not want to rule the world and heaven.

Regards
DL
Here we go. Another delusional godbotherer.

I don't have to. You Jesus junkies are the ones who are certain there is but cannot prove it. Therefore I don't believe you. In fact, you are a delusional liar.

Keep going son. You're playing right into my hands. I love this.
God, in His wisdom, made salvation impossible for proud rebels to obtain by demanding proof of His existence.

Imaginary constructs should always be in the background.

We create our Gods but should not take them seriously.

Especially the Christian God. He is an evil bastard. Right?

Regards
DL
Should a moron mock God, calling him names, knowing that if God is really hateful as the rebel claims then He will certainly be displeased by such open rebellion and mockery? The moron is gambling that his stupid speculation will prove right in the end and that God will do nothing to him in response to his slander.

#WarOnGod There is no denying it.

Which combatant has the best moral values?

For instance, which side is homophobic and misogynous, and which is the one who believes in full equality?

Which side should win?

Oops. A moral question that scares believers away.

Regards
DL
Sexual perverts and degenerates do not have the best moral values.

Werbung:
Back