Democrat criminalization of Christianity

God has commanded all men everywhere to repent of their sins and seek His face for forgiveness, including you.
No he didn't. The whole thing is a complete myth.
How's those immaculate conception and virgin births going son?

It's only you delusional godbotherers who suffer from hallucinations about some hideous god. People of sane mind never experience that shit and that is the reason why.

Werbung:
The religious Americans who support abortion and abortionists are the same kind of religionists that had Jesus nailed to the cross.

Religious? I thought there was a war on Christianity?

Black and Hispanic democrats are no less devout than republicans are.

Obviously hypocrites on abortion but the claim in the OP is that "democrats" are trying to criminalize Christianity.

Sorry about this but evangelical Christians are one of the biggest threats to our freedom. Does not matter to me if it is a black person who votes democrat or a white republican. These bible literalists have some scary ideas and would gladly codify them into law if they could.

So you are just as narrow minded as they are.

Dude, please don't go there. You seem like a good guy and I don't want to argue with you.

But sodomy and murder are the two gravest mortal sins in the Bible and the democrat party literally defends and promotes them both!

No Christian can ever vote for them.
Those are just plain facts.

God and Sin do not change just because Oprah and the Left tell them too. As a matter of policy democrats support same sex marriage (sodomy) and abortion plus late term abortion (infanticide) and no Christian can ever vote for that. There is no debate on the issue.

No he didn't. The whole thing is a complete myth.
How's those immaculate conception and virgin births going son?

It's only you delusional godbotherers who suffer from hallucinations about some hideous god. People of sane mind never experience that shit and that is the reason why.
But o great bugger eater Boris most of the world believe

Published May 13, 2018 4:00am EDT
Minnesota Democrats wage war on God, faith and American history

Dude, please don't go there. You seem like a good guy and I don't want to argue with you.

But sodomy and murder are the two gravest mortal sins in the Bible and the democrat party literally defends and promotes them both!

No Christian can ever vote for them.
Those are just plain facts.

God and Sin do not change just because Oprah and the Left tell them too. As a matter of policy democrats support same sex marriage (sodomy) and abortion plus late term abortion (infanticide) and no Christian can ever vote for that. There is no debate on the issue.

So we should have similar laws against gays that they convicted Alan Turing for in England in the 50s?

This is all silly. First of all democrats are not Marxists. they are a party run by mega rich elite businessmen who would never want their companies nationalized. Almost all white males mind you. They support a corporatist oligarchy.

As for secularism? I'm all for it because religion is dumb. All religion! We do not need any of it in our public schools or public institutions.

So we should have similar laws against gays that they convicted Alan Turing for in England in the 50s?

Did I say that? No I did not. I never said a thing about passing laws did I.
I told you things that no Christian can vote for, like same sex marriage and abortion.

Quote:
All five moral issues discussed on this CD—abortion, euthanasia, embryonic stem-cell research, human cloning, and same-sex "marriage"—have been definitively declared by the Church to be objectively and absolutely immoral. And you, as a faithful Catholic, are required to vote against all five and—with only rare exceptions—to vote against politicians who support any of them.

This is all silly

Silly? No, it is the democrats assault on God, morality, the constitution, and our rights.

Werbung:
Did I say that? No I did not. I never said a thing about passing laws did I.
I told you things that no Christian can vote for, like same sex marriage and abortion.

Quote:
All five moral issues discussed on this CD—abortion, euthanasia, embryonic stem-cell research, human cloning, and same-sex "marriage"—have been definitively declared by the Church to be objectively and absolutely immoral. And you, as a faithful Catholic, are required to vote against all five and—with only rare exceptions—to vote against politicians who support any of them.

Of course you would support anti sodomy laws.

Your bible says it is immoral doesn't it? You are a bible literalist right?

Back