Democrat criminalization of Christianity

Werbung:
God, in His wisdom, made salvation impossible for proud rebels to obtain by demanding proof of His existence.
Rubbish. You don't have proof of your hideous god let alone what he thinks.

Why shouldn't his existence be proven? If you are certain if it you should be capable of doing it but I know you can't. Everything you say is bullshit. You're a liar and you God says you shouldn't lie.

Jealous God means he is expressing his selfish gene.

You and I live by the same rule daily.

Why is your selfishness and jealousies lower than mine?

To evolution, not to go personal, you are defective if you do not want to rule the world and heaven.

Regards
DL
I get the sense that you yearn for opponents who are willing and able to engage you and speak to your assertions.

l might be more willing if I was only better able.

Good luck finding a suitably soulful or soulless soul mate.

😎🇺🇸

Rubbish. You don't have proof of your hideous god let alone what he thinks.

Why shouldn't his existence be proven? If you are certain if it you should be capable of doing it but I know you can't. Everything you say is bullshit. You're a liar and you God says you shouldn't lie.
God has commanded all men everywhere to repent of their sins and seek His face for forgiveness, including you.

There is no god and anyone who believes there is is a simpleton. You have no proof of anything and never will.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
You're extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Hope and prayers mean nothing. You're a gullible fool.
The great bugger eating Boris the boring has spoken we should all point fingers and laugh like hell.
He forgets how many people across the earth have a belief in god .
He preaches tolerance and empathy of his fellow democrats yet has none himself.. He hates religion yet some of his democrat heros claim to embrace it.
He has a fine double standard .
Boris is a waste of skin .

Why would democrats want to criminalize Christianity when 80% of their most important voting block are Christians?

Why would democrats want to criminalize Christianity when 80% of their most important voting block are Christians?
The religious Americans who support abortion and abortionists are the same kind of religionists that had Jesus nailed to the cross.

Werbung:
Back