democrat wants to remove the statue of liberty

everybody? list every friend and prove they are all communists, lying moron lol
Let's start with this since listing all the facts will be quite lengthy and involved. We can post more later.

Bing Chat with GPT-4

Bill Ayers is a former member of the 60s’ terrorist group, the Weather Underground, and was the driving force behind bringing Annenberg’s millions of education reform dollars to Chicago 1. He worked with Barack Obama, who chaired the board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 1999 1. The Chicago Annenberg Challenge was part of a nationwide effort launched by TV Guide mogul Walter H. Annenberg on a blustery December day in 1993. In a White House ceremony hosted by President Clinton, Annenberg pledged half a billion dollars to create model public schools and districts. He and the scholars he appointed to lead the project hoped their models of excellence would be replicated all over the country, transforming American education 1. However, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge was a total failure, and to this day, Senator Obama remains committed to its failed approach 1.

Also, here is a recording of Obama and McCain discussing his ties to the homeland terrorists:

Truth about Barack Obama , Bill Ayers and ACORN (youtube.com) 2008

Truth about Barack Obama , Bill Ayers and ACORN and voting fraud

Werbung:
Let's start with this since listing all the facts will be quite lengthy and involved. We can post more later.

Bing Chat with GPT-4

Bill Ayers is a former member of the 60s’ terrorist group, the Weather Underground, and was the driving force behind bringing Annenberg’s millions of education reform dollars to Chicago 1. He worked with Barack Obama, who chaired the board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 1999 1. The Chicago Annenberg Challenge was part of a nationwide effort launched by TV Guide mogul Walter H. Annenberg on a blustery December day in 1993. In a White House ceremony hosted by President Clinton, Annenberg pledged half a billion dollars to create model public schools and districts. He and the scholars he appointed to lead the project hoped their models of excellence would be replicated all over the country, transforming American education 1. However, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge was a total failure, and to this day, Senator Obama remains committed to its failed approach 1.
Also, here is a recording of Obama and McCain discussing his ties to the homeland terrorists:

Truth about Barack Obama , Bill Ayers and ACORN (youtube.com) 2008

Truth about Barack Obama , Bill Ayers and ACORN and voting fraud

let me know when you post proof that obama was actually a communist.
until then i'll ignore your off topic verbal spewing

let me know when you post proof that obama was actually a communist.
until then i'll ignore your off topic verbal spewing
He will deny he is a communist, but he also denied he was close friends with commie terrorist Bill Ayers, his boss and mentor when he served as a community organizer.

He will deny he is a communist, but he also denied he was close friends with commie terrorist Bill Ayers, his boss and mentor when he served as a community organizer.
Why do you constantly reply to the grandiose child who demands proof of everything as though this is a court and he is the judge? Stop feeding the moron and a troll

Why do you constantly reply to the grandiose child who demands proof of everything as though this is a court and he is the judge? Stop feeding the moron and a troll
Lol. Anyone afraid of providing proof of their absurd claims proves themselves to be a moronic liar

I understand your fear given how stupid your posts are

Has there ever been a "Community Organizer" that didn't "organize" against existing traditional values, morals, standards and obligations to society? They all foment discontent among people who are failures at lifting themselves up by their own bootstraps, but who want to enjoy the fruits of success. BLM is the prototypical vehicle that vacuums up "donations" in the name of good that does no good. The "donations" are extorted from gullible whites who are made to feel guilty despite of having no culpability. The constituents of BLM are people who have not finished enough schooling to command a better job, or lowered themselves to do the menial labor necessary to begin the climb up the ladder of success, or haven't waited to have children until they could afford to keep them, or have a criminal record that hinders being hired in a job that requires the trust of the employer, etc., etc. We ALL owe to society a responsibility to prepare ourselves to become good citizens. If we fail to do that we cannot expect to seamlessly merge our personal aspirations into society and ascend the ladder of success. Period. Once somebody acquires an "attitude", they exude the kind of negativity that precludes employment that necessitates working as part of a group. Why do whites move out when blacks move in? Fear. Are whites welcome in black neighborhoods? Is anyone welcome in black neighborhoods? How about Muslim neighborhoods? Clearly they are not, and crime occurs where criminals are and there are more in some places than other places. Everyone of every ethnic background wants to be safe and will do whatever is in their own best interests. Those who can move to safer digs, do so. Those who can't should not resent those who can. And, name-calling is not productive.

Has there ever been a "Community Organizer" that didn't "organize" against existing traditional values, morals, standards and obligations to society? They all foment discontent among people who are failures at lifting themselves up by their own bootstraps, but who want to enjoy the fruits of success. BLM is the prototypical vehicle that vacuums up "donations" in the name of good that does no good. The "donations" are extorted from gullible whites who are made to feel guilty despite of having no culpability. The constituents of BLM are people who have not finished enough schooling to command a better job, or lowered themselves to do the menial labor necessary to begin the climb up the ladder of success, or haven't waited to have children until they could afford to keep them, or have a criminal record that hinders being hired in a job that requires the trust of the employer, etc., etc. We ALL owe to society a responsibility to prepare ourselves to become good citizens. If we fail to do that we cannot expect to seamlessly merge our personal aspirations into society and ascend the ladder of success. Period. Once somebody acquires an "attitude", they exude the kind of negativity that precludes employment that necessitates working as part of a group. Why do whites move out when blacks move in? Fear. Are whites welcome in black neighborhoods? Is anyone welcome in black neighborhoods? How about Muslim neighborhoods? Clearly they are not, and crime occurs where criminals are and there are more in some places than other places. Everyone of every ethnic background wants to be safe and will do whatever is in their own best interests. Those who can move to safer digs, do so. Those who can't should not resent those who can. And, name-calling is not productive.
They all do? Prove it

so..no proof. lol

Barack Obama has said repeatedly that his association with ’60s radical Bill Ayers, a “radical, leftist, small-‘c’ communist,” as he recently described himself, and one of the founders of the Weather Underground, an anti-war group during the Vietnam period, was entirely in passing. Ayers was just “a guy who lives in my neighborhood,” said Obama, and “not somebody who I exchange ideas with on a regular basis.”
+++++++++++++++++++++

Obama and Bill Ayers: Together from the Beginning | The Hill 9-24-08

Barack Obama’s first run for the Illinois state Senate was launched at a famous fundraiser and kickoff for the campaign at a 1995 gathering at the house of Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dohrn, says Kurtz.

Have I been missing something here? What with all the excitement about UFOs hovering over Crawford, Texas, squirrels getting into the Hadron collider and Ruskie warships just off Miami Beach, is there something here that the press has overlooked? It says here that Obama launched his political career at the home of the most famous of ’60s radicals, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

Protesters like Bill Ayers, ACORN, BLM, Anti-fa, the Weather Underground, The Black Panthers, the Students for a Democrat Society, and hundreds more claim traditional American views and values need to be changed because they are supposedly evil.

Protesters like Bill Ayers, ACORN, BLM, Anti-fa, the Weather Underground, The Black Panthers, the Students for a Democrat Society, and hundreds more claim traditional American views and values need to be changed because they are supposedly evil.

"traditional american values" used to include slavery and persecution of gays and minorities. those were evil.

Barack Obama has said repeatedly that his association with ’60s radical Bill Ayers, a “radical, leftist, small-‘c’ communist,” as he recently described himself, and one of the founders of the Weather Underground, an anti-war group during the Vietnam period, was entirely in passing. Ayers was just “a guy who lives in my neighborhood,” said Obama, and “not somebody who I exchange ideas with on a regular basis.”
+++++++++++++++++++++

Obama and Bill Ayers: Together from the Beginning | The Hill 9-24-08

Barack Obama’s first run for the Illinois state Senate was launched at a famous fundraiser and kickoff for the campaign at a 1995 gathering at the house of Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dohrn, says Kurtz.

Have I been missing something here? What with all the excitement about UFOs hovering over Crawford, Texas, squirrels getting into the Hadron collider and Ruskie warships just off Miami Beach, is there something here that the press has overlooked? It says here that Obama launched his political career at the home of the most famous of ’60s radicals, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.
still no proof. duh. I hang out with people who like golfing but I don't golf for example duh.

still no proof. duh. I hang out with people who like golfing but I don't golf for example duh.
Obama was taught by communist professors at Columbia and Harvard. His parents were communists who associated with communists. He went to work for the communist radical Bill Ayers who trained him to be a leftist communist Democrat community organizer. He was helped by communists into politics, being introduced by Bill Ayers from Ayers' own living room in Chicago. And Obama has supported communist causes promoted by his donors, including communist-run BLM.

Obama chose radical leftist communist John Brennan to spy on Americans for corrupt anti-American political blackmail and persecution.

Werbung:
Obama was taught by communist professors at Columbia and Harvard. His parents were communists who associated with communists. He went to work for the communist radical Bill Ayers who trained him to be a leftist communist Democrat community organizer. He was helped by communists into politics, being introduced by Bill Ayers from Ayers' own living room in Chicago. And Obama has supported communist causes promoted by his donors, including communist-run BLM.

Obama chose radical leftist communist John Brennan to spy on Americans for corrupt anti-American political blackmail and persecution.
so no proof he's a communist.
i bowl with people who also golf but i'm not a golfer. duh.

Back