democrat wants to remove the statue of liberty

Werbung:
so no proof he's a communist.
i bowl with people who also golf but i'm not a golfer. duh.
He is not a communist, according to his own words about himself, but he has close ties to communists and shows communists more favor that he shows patriotic Americans while supporting leftist communist ideals, views, and policies.

yes traditional christian values like slavery and persecution of gays are evil.
glad we agree
Leftists have always persecuted innocent humans, including slaves in America. That is why Christians and a Christian Republican president laid down their lives and fortunes to fight the Democrats to the gates of hell to put a stop to their wickedness. Modern Christians and Republicans are still fighting the demons from hell who support leftist wickedness like voting fraud.

He is not a communist, according to his own words about himself, but he has close ties to communists and shows communists more favor that he shows patriotic Americans while supporting leftist communist ideals, views, and policies.

so you finally admitted you lied. lol

Leftists have always persecuted innocent humans, including slaves in America. That is why Christians and a Christian Republican president laid down their lives and fortunes to fight the Democrats to the gates of hell to put a stop to their wickedness. Modern Christians and Republicans are still fighting the demons from hell who support leftist wickedness like voting fraud.

do you deny that slavery and gay persecution is a traditional christian value over the past 2000 years?
yes or no?

I did not lie. You just twisted my words to convince yourself I lied just like Schiff twisted Trump's words to convince gullible rubes that Trump lied.
nope.
you said he was a communist then admitted he wasn't.

or else you still haven't proven your claim he was, which is essentially a lie.

god hates when you lie. lol

do you deny that slavery and gay persecution is a traditional christian value over the past 2000 years?
yes or no?
I know of no history of gay persecution over the last 2,000 years but I do know that God has clearly condemned sexual perversion for more than 4,000 years. If sexual perverts feel that God and Christians are persecuting them then perhaps, they should make peace with God instead of condemning and harassing Christians for believing and preaching the Bible.

Evil men may use the Bible to support their wicked abuse of humans as slaves, but God nowhere condones such abuse.

I know of no history of gay persecution over the last 2,000 years but I do know that God has clearly condemned sexual perversion for more than 4,000 years. If sexual perverts feel that God and Christians are persecuting them then perhaps, they should make peace with God instead of condemning and harassing Christians for believing and preaching the Bible.

Evil men may use the Bible to support their wicked abuse of humans as slaves, but God nowhere condones such abuse.

you aren't aware that gays have been persecuted over the past 2 000 years?

wow, you are even more of a moron than I thought. lol

nope.
you said he was a communist then admitted he wasn't.

or else you still haven't proven your claim he was, which is essentially a lie.

god hates when you lie. lol
Obama supports communism and communists yet claims he is not a communist. Let him describe himself as he chooses, yet his deeds prove his judgment and evaluation of himself is flawed if he claims he supports free market capitalism over communism, which he never made clear at any time in office.

nearly every living human being who ever lived could claim to have been victimized at one time or another by another human. God is capable of judging between the guilty and innocent but some of these gripes are not even in His interest to get involved with.

Luke 12:13-15
King James Version

13 And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.
14 And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?
15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.​

Obama supports communism and communists yet claims he is not a communist. Let him describe himself as he chooses, yet his deeds prove his judgment and evaluation of himself is flawed if he claims he supports free market capitalism over communism, which he never made clear at any time in office.

moron says he's a commie. lol.

nearly every living human being who ever lived could claim to have been victimized at one time or another by another human. God is capable of judging between the guilty and innocent but some of these gripes are not even in His interest to get involved with.

Luke 12:13-15​

King James Version​

13 And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.​

14 And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?​

15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.​

King James Version​

13 And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.​

thanks for the sermon, rev. lol

Werbung:

King James Version​

Gays have been persecuted by Christians since forever

Back