democrat wants to remove the statue of liberty

Werbung:
That is certainly the false narrative you seem determined to stick with.
I posted some links that show that gays have been persecuted since forever but you are A Legal and history moron who always makes excuses in a pathetic way

Liberals have a history of removing historic statues , so when one of the dingle berrys say they want to do something you have to be careful they are idiots and might try to do it
Conservatives have a history of putting up statues to traders I know that's pathetic but that's how they are

I posted some links that show that gays have been persecuted since forever but you are A Legal and history moron who always makes excuses in a pathetic way
Until gays admit that believing and preaching the Bible is not persecution then their gripes about Christian persecutions must be ignored. Democrats despise Christian rights and freedoms, which is why demonic leftist dogs are seeking to jail for decades those Christians who protest against abortion and voting fraud. Democrats also falsely accuse Christians of persecuting gays because Christians openly preach God's condemnation of sodomy.

Until gays admit that believing and preaching the Bible is not persecution then their gripes about Christian persecutions must be ignored. Democrats despise Christian rights and freedoms, which is why demonic leftist dogs are seeking to jail for decades those Christians who protest against abortion and voting fraud. Democrats also falsely accuse Christians of persecuting gays because Christians openly preach God's condemnation of sodomy.

so you're ok with persecution of gays, including the death penalty in days past?
you are a hateful moorn.

I am OK with laws that provide just punishments for unjust behaviors.
yes, we are in agreement
you are a hateful, disgusting human being who supports the death penalty for consenting adults having sex.

i've never met anyone as hateful and disgusting as you.

yes, we are in agreement
you are a hateful, disgusting human being who supports the death penalty for consenting adults having sex.

i've never met anyone as hateful and disgusting as you.
Only the most disgustingly hateful liars dishonestly accuse me of supporting the death penalty for sodomy crimes.

are you claiming that confederate statues put up in southern states were done by..liberals?
maybe you are that stupid. lol
When there was such a thing as the Confederacy they were liberals.
But they were also veteran's of war that was American.
It starts out like that you destroy the statue of the monument next thing you change the books and the next thing you know everybody forgets what really happened and it gets Rewritten

Werbung:
When there was such a thing as the Confederacy they were liberals.
But they were also veteran's of war that was American.
It starts out like that you destroy the statue of the monument next thing you change the books and the next thing you know everybody forgets what really happened and it gets Rewritten
Nope
Confederates were not liberals
They wanted to keep things as is
Not changed duh
That's conservatives duh

Back