Democrats win elections because of voter fraud

steveox

Organizions like Acorn for example rig elections. But why wont Republicans play this game too? This is why they dont win,,Cause Democrats and the media will do anything to win. Republican candidates say they wont play dirty games like the dems do. Well they should. Like its worth going to jail to help the republican party to win and gain majority. If i knew how to hack id would try this. But i have no knowledge how to hack on the internet. If i knew to hack believe you be there would be a republican governor in Maryland state house. And a Republican mayor in Baltimore.

Werbung:
Well hacking does change things. Look how China steals our info.

yes its a problem but n ot so much in elections. how are you at rounding up vagrants to vote on phoney voter IDs ? if the GOP just picked up the dem ones as they exit the bus it would at least even things out.

which is around 60%

lol thats just funny....Do you make your numbers up, or does Fox News tell them to you? But yea, 60% You can't even get 60% of Tea baggers I bet.

2011-04-15-Blumenthal-medicarecuts2.png

just took the first few off gooogle but I'm sure if you look long enough you can find something different

Just like if you just keep looking for evidence of WMD in Iraq..you can find it..so long as you ignore everything that does not say what you want, and take anything no matter how Flimsy if it is what you want...here is a Idea...you put out the number...I threw out factual numbers..why don't you put up something showing your numbers are anything other then your hopes and dreams...or just stop pretending.

Just like if you just keep looking for evidence of WMD in Iraq..you can find it..so long as you ignore everything that does not say what you want, and take anything no matter how Flimsy if it is what you want...here is a Idea...you put out the number...I threw out factual numbers..why don't you put up something showing your numbers are anything other then your hopes and dreams...or just stop pretending.

WMD in Iraq
article-0-08283080000005DC-209_468x303.jpg

images

iraq-wmd-bombs.jpg

plenty more if you look

Why don't you go tell the CIA and White House...they seem to have missed it....But if you think we went to war over barried destoyed out of date weapons form the Iran war...go for it...I notice you posted nothing about the point of the thread....still nothing to back it up?

85% of Male Republicans have same sex fantasies at least 3 times a week.

Werbung:
Why don't you go tell the CIA and White House...they seem to have missed it....But if you think we went to war over barried destoyed out of date weapons form the Iran war...go for it...I notice you posted nothing about the point of the thread....still nothing to back it up?

85% of Male Republicans have same sex fantasies at least 3 times a week.

you brought up Iraq for no reason just pointing out that there WERE WMD.

was Iowa ever supposed to be representative of America ? I never saw the big whoop over Iowa frankly. few convention votes and expensive, its silly. but the media has always made a big deal out of it so its a little disingenuous of her to make an issue. its more an opportunity to project the GOP negatively. but what is new about that ? its job one.

Back