Did Obama really have gay sex and smoked crack in a Limo?

Take a deep breathe and count to ten dear.." ~UShad
Calling me "dear"~is demeaning and sexist. I'm reporting you to the board.

:D :p

Not really. See my avatar? Unlike you, I'm not that fragile.

And we're getting away from talking about the Sinclair issue.

Mission almost accomplished..;)

Werbung:
Sihouette;55072]

And to TopGun's "support" :rolleyes: of Obama, s/he forgets that what is relevant is not my or his credibility, but rather what actually is factual in the situation.

Fortunately for all us real team players in the Democratic Party it's All about your credibility. Soon you will have none. And there is nothing "factual" about anything you say. You vacillate between straight out smears & posting lying accusations to saying... well someone else might go along with it!

Who cares! I don't know where you come from but no one I know just throws up their arms & quits because someone makes up some slanderous story about 'em.:)

Topgun, you don't support Obama, just own it. You're not fooling anyone. It's quite obvious, due to your vehement stance against our sure-winner, Hillary Clinton, that she scares the carp out of you. And no, I don't buy for an instant that it is because of some inherant Clinton-flaw she possesses. Unless of course you're referring to her and her husband's record of the best economy in US history?

Whatever drugs you are on you really do need to stop taking them.:D I've done nothing but support Senator Obama. And I'd have supported Hillary Clinton if she were the Democratic nominee.

Bill's past running around would just be a small embarrassment, that's not the problem. You have to live in the current reality though. Hillary Clinton does not want the nomination now because she knows she'd get almost zero Black vote and Democrats cannot win that way. The plain fact now is that ship has sailed.

No, you're deathly afraid of Hillary Clinton because her nomination would spell certain defeat for republicans, your ilk, and an end to BigOil domination and REAL CHANGE for americans in a positive direction.

Yes, that would mean more funding for social programs, resulting in more stimulation to our capitalism (didn't make that connection, did you? ;) ) and yes, it would mean that filthy filthy rich would have to cut into one of their string of yachts to supply funding for the poor. (Oh, God forbid!).

It doesn't mean an end to capitalism. It means an end to monopolies and the dangerous division of classes and a restoring of life to our backbone: the Middle Class.
You have a problem with that? Go get counselling..

I just couldn't support more the change of diection from the failed & disastrous Bush/Cheney Republican agenda to a new positive Democratic agenda.

But that doesn't mean it has to be led by the person who lost in the primary. That's just selfish bazaar rationalizing because you're hurt.

Maybe (I doubt it but I'm trying) you'll see yourself here:

A whole lot of people in Green Bay loved Brett Farve. Many will probably continue to love him for all the good he did for the Packers. Brett Farve was a great quarterback for them.

But he's gone now. He's been traded to the New York Jets.

Do ya think that the people in Wisconsin "Packer fans" are now rushing out to buy a Jets Jersey? Are they sitting at home now smearing the Packers. Maybe calling their new quarterback a gay, drug addicted, murderer?

Of course not. The Green Bay Packers is their team just as the Democratic Party should be yours. They may think that Brett Farve had some more good years left in him. They may even think he's a better quarterback than his replacement.

But they will support their team... because one person is not the whole TEAM.

Sihouette there's no I in TEAM. We need everyone working together to make this a landslide years for the Democrats. I know you're hurt over your loss but at some point you have to get past it and focus your energy on defeating Republicans not fellow Democrats.

Yes top gun, Sihouette is very angry and she simply must learn to get over it. You have done nothing but be polite with her and she just keeps getting mader and mader. Maybe you should just ignore her superstitious fantasies and her hopes of Obama getting done by her Sinclair friend.

lol...OK, Okay "Topgun"....lol...

If Barack Obama makes it from now till election day with the GOP on their best behavior and promising not to honor the wishes of The Conservative Voice author, doesn't run the "in play" story that could bury him, I'll vote for Barack Obama.

But if they run that story, I'm writing-in Hillary Clinton. Will that make you happy?

Then you can be on my team once Obama's career is finished. Too bad that most states don't count write-ins as anything but protest votes..

It would make more sense though to back a dem candidate from the get-go that doesn't have a piano teetering over his head with a frazzling rope, dontcha think? :cool:

You mean that's all you wanted to say all this time Sihouette?

Of course there's a good chance of some american gungoon trying to shoot Obama. That's what you people do in election campaigns isn't it?

Your own nation is not immune to political assassination.

http://www.mysteriesofcanada.com/Canada/thomas_d.htm

Do I have your permission to answer you and tell you that you don't know what you're talking about? Political assassinations are your game pal and you got a long string of them to answer for.

And speaking of off-colour to a Canadian, this whole thread stinks of off-colour trash. Why don't you get rid of it if you are interested in keeping us on colour?

And speaking of off-colour again. Is it off-colour to americans to say one down when a human being is assassinated for his political views.

It's off-colur in Canada, I can tell you for sure!

You mean that's all you wanted to say all this time Sihouette?

Of course there's a good chance of some american gungoon trying to shoot Obama. That's what you people do in election campaigns isn't it?

Not exactly... in nearly every case of a president being shot and killed it was due to pressures on society. ((or at least that was what was stated after reviewing the entire reasoning after the fact. ))

The only case I can find that doesn't follow these lines is Garfield's killer Charles J. Guiteau who thought he was actually told by god to commit the act.

Wiki it man.. please learn some American History if your going to constantly shoot our democratic process in the foot.
Get the Pun ? :D

Do I have your permission to answer you and tell you that you don't know what you're talking about? Political assassinations are your game pal and you got a long string of them to answer for.

So do you deny that political assassination has taken place in Canada?

I don't deny that assassinations have occurred in the United States, on a wider scale than they have in Canada (the case I linked to being the only assassination on Canada's federal level). However, when you made the statement, "That's what you people do in election campaigns, isn't it?" you were making an insinuation about Americans. I simply wished to point out that we're not the only ones susceptible to this kind of lunacy.

And speaking of off-colour to a Canadian, this whole thread stinks of off-colour trash. Why don't you get rid of it if you are interested in keeping us on colour?

I don't have the time, the energy, or frankly the dedication to dig through every single thread and find every awful remark made in even the last week. There've simply been too many. The measures I've put in place are looking forward to new posts. I apologize for the offensive nature of any and all posts put up prior to these new measures and I invite you to, if you want, look back through recent threads for anything you think is truly and completely over the top, send me a link to it, and I'll discuss with the rest of the staff about taking action on it.

Typical liberal. While saying it isn't worth commenting on, he posted this comment.

Attack the substance of the message Andy, not the person who posted it. I've repoerted your rudeness in the interest of finding out what you're going to get away with now.

Well, one thing Captain Loopy is doing by attempting to siderail the Sinclair issue is he is continually bumping the thread to the top of the list!
:rolleyes:

But to be fair, the Sinclair story is a hot topic, and derailment is likely his only hope at this point. This topic will become hotter.

One thing I pointed out at another site is that the Edwards story too was "in play" but underground (on the internet only) for some time before it was strangely released in the Enquirer (of all places! ;) ) just as Edwards started looking like he'd make Obama's ticket a winning one as its VP...

Hmmmm... I smell a theme....

So then we have this other story, also underground for some time, also "in play", also about marital infidelity, but with a more insidious twist, also held back awaiting timing....

Hmmmm....

I wonder? Nah... I'm sure The National Enquirer wouldn't touch that one....right?

I can see it now on every newstand as the leaves of Fall are turning color and a crispness bites the air of an earlier evening sunset...apples blushing on the trees and dark clouds forming on the horizon...

Sure seems like the liberal side here is jumping a little too high not to notice that something has pushed their button. I haven't seen so much running to defend and deflect since bill clinton told the American public he didn't have sex with Monica.

lol...OK, Okay "Topgun"....lol...

If Barack Obama makes it from now till election day with the GOP on their best behavior and promising not to honor the wishes of The Conservative Voice author, doesn't run the "in play" story that could bury him, I'll vote for Barack Obama.

But if they run that story, I'm writing-in Hillary Clinton. Will that make you happy?

Then you can be on my team once Obama's career is finished. Too bad that most states don't count write-ins as anything but protest votes..

It would make more sense though to back a dem candidate from the get-go that doesn't have a piano teetering over his head with a frazzling rope, dontcha think? :cool:

I don't see where "a story" makes any difference one way or the other. If something isn't true it isn't true.

There's been both an official polygraph test that was failed... and a recanting apology following that. I don't know how much more over this attempted smear could possibly be.

Like I said I do wish you'd back the nominee of our Party which in 2 weeks will be Senator Obama just as I've said all along.

As far as "frazzling rope" I'd have to respectfully say it was Senator Clinton who frazzled her own rope by allowing her campaign to get out of control and play the old politics of a negative game.

But this is all past us now. Senator Clinton could not win because she now could not get the Black vote or the far Left vote... and without them in a general election a Democrat cannot win. You're very aware of that.

But I will gladly say this. If there had been a true scandal with Senator Obama and he had to step down I of course would have backed Senator Clinton if she were the nominee.

That would be the right thing to do. Letting my emotions for an individual cloud my judgment to a point that it hurt my own Party doesn't even enter my mind. But that's me.

2 weeks...
:)

Werbung:
Well, one thing Captain Loopy is doing by attempting to siderail the Sinclair issue is he is continually bumping the thread to the top of the list!
:rolleyes:

But to be fair, the Sinclair story is a hot topic, and derailment is likely his only hope at this point. This topic will become hotter.

One thing I pointed out at another site is that the Edwards story too was "in play" but underground (on the internet only) for some time before it was strangely released in the Enquirer (of all places! ;) ) just as Edwards started looking like he'd make Obama's ticket a winning one as its VP...

Hmmmm... I smell a theme....

So then we have this other story, also underground for some time, also "in play", also about marital infidelity, but with a more insidious twist, also held back awaiting timing....

Hmmmm....

I wonder? Nah... I'm sure The National Enquirer wouldn't touch that one....right?

I can see it now on every newstand as the leaves of Fall are turning color and a crispness bites the air of an earlier evening sunset...apples blushing on the trees and dark clouds forming on the horizon...

The Obama gay sex murder story was already in the National Enquirer, Right before school got out, so it was either late may or eary June.

Just like the Edwards story was

Just like Rev. Wright and the Obama church was

and it was ABC who got the back bone to make public the Wright church story

It was ABC who had the backbone to make public the Edwards story

and it will probably be ABC who has the backbone to make public the Obama gay sex story.

Now that Hillary will have the right to have her supporters nominate her, I am really hoping that ABC gets a back bone in the next 2 weeks :)

Back