Do you believe in aliens?

Everylyric

Do you believe that there are aliens who are more advanced than us?

Or do you not even believe in aliens at all?

Werbung:
More advanced? Who knows.

Aliens at all? I believe they exist because of a little something called the Drake Equation, which basically says that chances are really, really, really slim that Earth is the only planet in the entire universe that can support life.

Of course, there is that tiny possibility that we really are unique. Better or worse? Who knows?

More advanced? Who knows.

Aliens at all? I believe they exist because of a little something called the Drake Equation, which basically says that chances are really, really, really slim that Earth is the only planet in the entire universe that can support life.

Of course, there is that tiny possibility that we really are unique. Better or worse? Who knows?

That's pretty close to what I believe.

I don't know if the aliens are more advanecd than us, but I do believe that they exist.

I don't think we're that unique in the universe to be the only living thing.

Yeah, I'd say I do believe in alien life. Its a pretty arrogant attitude to think that we are the best thing in all of creation.

I think that alien life has to be out there, even if it is in a form we hardly recognize. Personally I think if you don't think there is a chance of it then you are really arrogant and brainwashed.

Do you mean the
ILLEGAL ALIENS?

or possibly the Aliens who have the high powered lazers that distroyed the WTC towers?

to quote Rummy ... "WHO KNOWS"

Question
EVERYTHING!

Life out there, whether its intelligent or not, is pretty much a certainty. However I do not beileve in UFO's or little green men. Or any of that nonsense. Given the size and scope of the universe, the odds of any other lifeform finding another lifeform are astronomical, especially when you factor in the idea of time.

The closest I can come to a religion is the belief that this world is a computer simulation and we are the creation of some "higher being". In a sense then aliens would exist and they would of course be more "advanced" than us.

The aliens are out there, I tell you, I saw them on the news just tonight!

They were marching and demanding immigration reform (read amnesty for illegals), and carrying flags around.

Seriously, are we alone? Why in the world would this little planet on the edge of a minor galaxy be the only one with intelligent life? There are billions of galaxies, after all, and billions of stars in each one.

Will we ever make contact with an alien civilization? Doubtful, given the enormous distances involved. Do we really want to anyway? Just look at what happened to the civilizations in the new world after the aliens arrived from Europe.

Will we ever make contact with an alien civilization? Doubtful, given the enormous distances involved. Do we really want to anyway? Just look at what happened to the civilizations in the new world after the aliens arrived from Europe.

I think that someday it'll be more feasible, but then again I've been reading science fiction for my whole life. I just can't imagine that we won't ever figure out a way to travel faster than light without all those nasty relativistic consequences.

I think that someday it'll be more feasible, but then again I've been reading science fiction for my whole life. I just can't imagine that we won't ever figure out a way to travel faster than light without all those nasty relativistic consequences.

Perhaps. Humans have, after all only experienced three of the many dimensions of the universe. There is a whole lot we don't understand.

Actually, I think we're pretty close to deep space travel. Scientists have had a lot of success reducing the effects of gravity using north/north or south/south magnets. In theory, if you get rid of 100% of the effects of gravity you can go faster than the speed of light with very little energy being used.

Werbung:
Back