Do you believe there is evil in the world or at least a right and wrong ?

Werbung:
Who was Jenova? How many witnesses does Jenova have?
Have you seen Satan recently? If so, did he pass the sniff test? There is a rumor that he has a bladder leakage problem and reeks of sewage.

People like this are evil as evil comes

The men from Gaza who burned baby's alive and speared baby's and kids with bayonets and raped women then killed them then raped them again and then sut up the Bodys for all to look at.

nd this .

If so you have to take a side on issues, using your judgment on what is right and wrong.
Yes.

Even as babies we recognize good and evil.

We are all expressions of our D.N.A and chemistry.
Our instincts and program defaults to good/love as the best survival method.
At the same time, we develop an evil/hate bias against anything that might jeopardize that which is loved.

We like to do good, but don't mess with us, is our D,N A.'s base message.

That's not exactly what I was referring to .
Do you believe some people are evil
Our good or evil traits are determined by all those we interact with as well as our D.N.A.'s condition program.

Hitler was not born evil. Those who reared him are to blame, just as all society is to blame, for how we are all going to end up.

Basically, humans are mimics.
If we want to do better, we need to get our parents to do better so that the kids can mimic that good example.

I just recently had to browbeat my own older brother, who was rejecting our families LGBTQ+ members.

He saw the light but the issue should have never come up in the first place. I think he was frustrated because he has produce more LGBTQ+ children and grandchildren than otherwise.

Luck of the draw.

Yea all Jenova's Witnesses are evil as they chose to follow Satan
Looks like you are making yourself out to be a liar.

Non-believers should not start sounding as deranged as literalist believers.

They have to lie to try to make sense out of their beliefs.

You should not have to resort to their level of untruth.

Werbung:
Back