Do you believe there is evil in the world or at least a right and wrong ?

I always cringe when men, created by God, insult him. God inspired men to write down his message. It might benefit you to read it...or at the very least, stop insulting what you know nothing about.
Why does God need men to wrote down his words?

Werbung:
Where are you getting your 'information'?

Only addressing your last statement regarding Mohammad. I think I understand why no one ever says allah damn it...or, your claim that 'many question the existence of Jesus'. It is because there is power in the name of GOD meaning the One True God. The 'many' that question the existence of Jesus. There is no questioning the existence of Jesus since he is mentioned by secular scholars of the time. God haters of course would question HIS existence. It is the first step in questioning his divinity and his act of salvation. So your claims are not unexpected.
Maybe people do say "Allah damn it". If they did say it, they would be saying it in Arabic or one of the many hundred languages that you do not know.

Jesus was mentioned only by Josephus, and many scholars think that what he said was added to his History of the Jews long after he wrote it. There is very, very little proof that Jesus lived when they said he did.

Maybe people do say "Allah damn it". If they did say it, they would be saying it in Arabic or one of the many hundred languages that you do not know.

Jesus was mentioned only by Josephus, and many scholars think that what he said was added to his History of the Jews long after he wrote it. There is very, very little proof that Jesus lived when they said he did.
Muhammad03-e1445558836203.jpg

So you expect it is America's duty to change the customs of the Muslim world?
\
God said, to a man, "Be fruitful and multiply". The best way for a guy to do this is to emulate King Solomon or kin David and have huge harem: impregnate many women simultaneously. Mohammad figured four was an adequate number of wives.
When women get older, they get smarter, so it is best to impregnate them young. How old was Jesus' Mother? Most say about fourteen or fifteen. That was the custom in the Middle East, and it is still the custom.

So you expect it is America's duty to change the customs of the Muslim world?
\
God said, to a man, "Be fruitful and multiply". The best way for a guy to do this is to emulate King Solomon or kin David and have huge harem: impregnate many women simultaneously. Mohammad figured four was an adequate number of wives.
When women get older, they get smarter, so it is best to impregnate them young. How old was Jesus' Mother? Most say about fourteen or fifteen. That was the custom in the Middle East, and it is still the custom.
Come back after you cut off your own and your daughters vagina like a good muslim

I am merely pointing out that it is impossible to change the traditions of Muslims in Muslim cultures.
Just as it would be impossible for devout Hindis to make Americans stop grinding up sacred cows into burgers.

I am merely pointing out that it is impossible to change the traditions of Muslims in Muslim cultures.
Just as it would be impossible for devout Hindis to make Americans stop grinding up sacred cows into burgers.
LOL and you also respect the opinions of people who drink sacred cow piss.

cow-ka-cola_1427283456.jpg

If people want to drink cow piss, I see no reason to stop them.
You are obviously an idiot.
You see no reason not to sexually mutilate young girls either. People like you should be hung from the neck until dead then fed to the ants

Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) on Tuesday said that cow urine is not appropriate for direct human consumption as it contains potentially harmful bacteria.

This comes as a shocker for those who have been considering it as a miracle medicine for decades.

According to reports, the study was carried out by the ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute in Bareilly (IVRI). At least 14 types of dangerous bacteria were discovered in cow and bulls' urine samples, including the Escherichia coli bacterium, which is usually connected with stomach diseases in people.

Again, people who insist on drinking cow piss are no problem for me.
Perhaps they should listen to the Indian Research Institute.

At its worst, drinking cow pee is merely stupid. It certainly is not morally wrong.

Werbung:
Again, people who insist on drinking cow piss are no problem for me.
Perhaps they should listen to the Indian Research Institute.

At its worst, drinking cow pee is merely stupid. It certainly is not morally wrong.
People like you who sexually mutilate young girls and women need to be exterminated

Back