Do you believe there is evil in the world or at least a right and wrong ?

What God is so dumb that it needs dopey humans to write its book?

I always cringe when men, created by God, insult him. God inspired men to write down his message. It might benefit you to read it...or at the very least, stop insulting what you know nothing about.

Werbung:
The basic, number one problem with Jesus is that he failed to write his own Gospel. Biblical scholars are unsure of who Matthew, Mark, Luke or John really were. Luke and Mark are Roman, not Hebrew names, and then Paul took over the Christian movement and began recruiting pagans and gentiles.

The Gospels contradict one another, which you can read all about by googling 'gospel contradictions'. And somehow, the year of Jesus' birth is only referred to very vaguely.

People who predict the future kinda sorta need to be more exact about the time their prediction is to take place.

Was Jesus even literate? He is referred to a Rabbi, and there is the scene with the scholars in Jerusalem, but their names or ranks are not given.

Muslims are strangely PROUD that Mohammad was illiterate, because they think that proves that everything he said came from listening to Allah rather than from reading books. But no one questions that there really was a real Mohammad, and there are many who question the existence of Jesus

I always cringe when men, created by God, insult him. God inspired men to write down his message. It might benefit you to read it...or at the very least, stop insulting what you know nothing about.
You are the one that needs to read it. You seem quite ignorant.

Gods word tells us that he inspred men to write down his word, that it will not change and that he protects it. I can provide scripture for that. Can you provide scripture for your claim that it is simply written by men. and according to you UNinspired.

The basic, number one problem with Jesus is that he failed to write his own Gospel. Biblical scholars are unsure of who Matthew, Mark, Luke or John really were. Luke and Mark are Roman, not Hebrew names, and then Paul took over the Christian movement and began recruiting pagans and gentiles.

The Gospels contradict one another, which you can read all about by googling 'gospel contradictions'. And somehow, the year of Jesus' birth is only referred to very vaguely.

People who predict the future kinda sorta need to be more exact about the time their prediction is to take place.

Was Jesus even literate? He is referred to a Rabbi, and there is the scene with the scholars in Jerusalem, but their names or ranks are not given.

Muslims are strangely PROUD that Mohammad was illiterate, because they think that proves that everything he said came from listening to Allah rather than from reading books. But no one questions that there really was a real Mohammad, and there are many who question the existence of Jesus
Where are you getting your 'information'?

Only addressing your last statement regarding Mohammad. I think I understand why no one ever says allah damn it...or, your claim that 'many question the existence of Jesus'. It is because there is power in the name of GOD meaning the One True God. The 'many' that question the existence of Jesus. There is no questioning the existence of Jesus since he is mentioned by secular scholars of the time. God haters of course would question HIS existence. It is the first step in questioning his divinity and his act of salvation. So your claims are not unexpected.

I have never seen any sort of Satan. I have seen films in which Satan (A Lew Cypher in the film Angel Heart, played by De Niro) has a role, but I have never seen Satan in person. Nor have I seen Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy or a Sasquatch.
Do not remain stupid.

I asked the question because Satan being female makes a huge difference.

You just want to win arguments or throw barbs while I try to lean something from them by losing to them when I have a worthy apologist or interlocutor.

It has been a long time since one of those came my way.

Gods word tells us that he inspred men to write down his word, that it will not change and that he protects it. I can provide scripture for that. Can you provide scripture for your claim that it is simply written by men. and according to you UNinspired.
Would inspired men really want us to believe in talking serpents and donkeys, --- and a water walking God who will burn us forever if we do not act just so?

Would inspired men really want us to believe in talking serpents and donkeys, --- and a water walking God who will burn us forever if we do not act just so?
What Bible are you using?

in regard to your question regarding good and evil vs right and wrong. No. i don't always equate the two. For example..rust is bad but not evil. Murder is wrong and it is also evil....see what i mean? Good point on your part @GCB

Last edited:
Regardless if you believe or do not believe in God , the 10 commandments are a pretty good set of goals in general to try and live by.
People are born LGBTQ+.

I would call it a condition and not an illness that needs a cure.
I was not refering to them as a group as being good or evil , I agree its a mental condition but it has its negate effect but evil naaa.

What Bible are you using?

in regard to your question regarding good and evil vs right and wrong. No. i don't always equate the two. For example..rust is bad but not evil. Murder is wrong and it is also evil....see what i mean? Good point on your part @GCB
Thanks, and you know which God I am speaking of regardless of which of the myriad of versions of the Bible you use. The genocidal prick and his son.

Werbung:
Regardless if you believe or do not believe in God , the 10 commandments are a pretty good set of goals in general to try and live by.
I would argue otherwise, but have yet to know which of the 3 different sets shown in the Bible that you are reading.

The first 4 commandments are close though, so if you wish to argue for them, I am there for that but might do it where we do not kill another's thread.

Last edited:
Back