Do you believe there is evil in the world or at least a right and wrong ?

Werbung:
Looks like you are making yourself out to be a liar.

Non-believers should not start sounding as deranged as literalist believers.

They have to lie to try to make sense out of their beliefs.

You should not have to resort to their level of untruth.
Wrong as Jehovas retards literally believe that their God will murder 99.8% of the human population of the World.

Got that retard?

Our good or evil traits are determined by all those we interact with as well as our D.N.A.'s condition program.

Hitler was not born evil. Those who reared him are to blame, just as all society is to blame, for how we are all going to end up.

Basically, humans are mimics.
If we want to do better, we need to get our parents to do better so that the kids can mimic that good example.

I just recently had to browbeat my own older brother, who was rejecting our families LGBTQ+ members.

He saw the light but the issue should have never come up in the first place. I think he was frustrated because he has produce more LGBTQ+ children and grandchildren than otherwise.

Luck of the draw.
so do you agree that some people are born that way or is it mental illness to you

I have never seen any sort of Satan. I have seen films in which Satan (A Lew Cypher in the film Angel Heart, played by De Niro) has a role, but I have never seen Satan in person. Nor have I seen Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy or a Sasquatch.
You have seen Satan many times

704649.jpg

Werbung:
Back