Do you keep a round chambered in your self-defense weapons?

Slant Eyed Polack

People have litanies of reasons to do one or the other. My self-defense weapons all have a round chambered. If the fit hits the shan, it’s likely to occur unexpectedly. The fewer hoops I have to jump thru to get the job done, the better. But that’s just me. Your mileage may vary.

This query was triggered - pun intended - by a gun safety PSA I heard in the car today (paraphrasing from memory): "President Biden wants all Americans to be safe and secure. If you own guns, make sure they are unloaded and locked up separately from the ammunition..." At the end, POTUS weighs in with "This is Joe Biden. Jill and I want you and yours to stay safe. God bless."

Sorry, Brandon. I own a handful of guns. The ones I don't regularly use are unloaded and locked up; some of the ammo is in the gun locker with the guns. The self defense weapons are unlocked, accessible, & loaded with a round in the chamber.

Werbung:
People have litanies of reasons to do one or the other. My self-defense weapons all have a round chambered. If the fit hits the shan, it’s likely to occur unexpectedly. The fewer hoops I have to jump thru to get the job done, the better. But that’s just me. Your mileage may vary.

This query was triggered - pun intended - by a gun safety PSA I heard in the car today (paraphrasing from memory): "President Biden wants all Americans to be safe and secure. If you own guns, make sure they are unloaded and locked up separately from the ammunition..." At the end, POTUS weighs in with "This is Joe Biden. Jill and I want you and yours to stay safe. God bless."

Sorry, Brandon. I own a handful of guns. The ones I don't regularly use are unloaded and locked up; some of the ammo is in the gun locker with the guns. The self defense weapons are unlocked, accessible, & loaded with a round in the chamber.
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you

God I love saying that

. My carry gun day to day is a gen 3 Glock 26 with big dot night sights a grip wrap and a extra heavy firing pin spring, and a laser max guide rod laser.
I do also keep a 12 gauge pump Mossberg with 20 in barrel and extended mag loaded but not chambered in the house .
You should always carry your carry gun chambered .
I carry other guns from time to time but my 26 is my go to gun.

Who cares Rambo. No one wants to hear about your ego problems.

The DEA agent who like yourself keeps a round chambered so that he can quickly shoot himself in the foot ,more efficiently

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Who cares Rambo. No one wants to hear about your ego problems.
Rambo no one want to hear lol . Ido Boris 42 percent of American home own a gun.
Self defense is a big part of that.
With home break ins muggings rapes leftish riots many people are armed these days.
As a matter of fact blm riots resulted in many many liberals but=ying guns and ammo to the point it caused a shortage of ammo and sky high prices on guns .

Therre were 1.2 million violent crimes in the usa ,
If your scared of guns then fine do not buy one .

It's amusing - in a "look at the village idiot" kind of way - how anti gun snowflakes always substitute their own adolescent Rambo fantasies for cogent thoughts or coherent dialogue. Methinks they dost project too much.

It's amusing - in a "look at the village idiot" kind of way - how anti gun snowflakes always substitute their own adolescent Rambo fantasies for cogent thoughts or coherent dialogue. Methinks they dost project too much.
If you a pro gun nut, how are guns so important to USA unlike other free countries?

Werbung:
So are you gonna shoot all the losers in Pittsburgh? Will that solve something or will you just end up in jail for shooting another human? Think
Neither Pittsburg is not so bad of a city and why woulsd I shoot people from Pittsburg much less any one who had not threaten my life or tried to hurt me or mine.

Back