Do you keep a round chambered in your self-defense weapons?

Neither Pittsburg is not so bad of a city and why woulsd I shoot people from Pittsburg much less any one who had not threaten my life or tried to hurt me or mine.
Keeping rounds chambered is 100% foolish. You also did not build an AR, though you might have assembled cheap not fitted parts. If the parts were fitted please describe your lathe and other milling machines

Werbung:
Keeping rounds chambered is 100% foolish. You also did not build an AR, though you might have assembled cheap not fitted parts. If the parts were fitted please describe your lathe and other milling machines
[/QUOTE

Tell me what good is a gun with out a bullet. Yes I built one I did buy the components and assemble they and that is considered a gun build in the gun world also I have machined a lower receiver for a Glock and a ar .
I recall when they were not allowed to carry a loaded rifle in Vietnam that did not last long.

So are you gonna shoot all the losers in Pittsburgh? Will that solve something or will you just end up in jail for shooting another human? Think
Your scenarios are very unlikely. Most civilian defensive gun usages (DGUs) are resolved peacefully, with no injuries sustained by either party. The numbers I'm most familiar with come from the CDC, from a study ordered by President Obama in 2013. Another comprehensive survey was published by Georgetown University in 2022. Depending on which one you look at, anywhere from 1.6 to 3.5 million DGUs occur annually. Both studies conclude that between 90 and 95% of those incidents are settled without a drop of blood being shed.

You don't have anything against peaceful resolutions, do you?

Your scenarios are very unlikely. Most civilian defensive gun usages (DGUs) are resolved peacefully, with no injuries sustained by either party. The numbers I'm most familiar with come from the CDC, from a study ordered by President Obama in 2013. Another comprehensive survey was published by Georgetown University in 2022. Depending on which one you look at, anywhere from 1.6 to 3.5 million DGUs occur annually. Both studies conclude that between 90 and 95% of those incidents are settled without a drop of blood being shed.

You don't have anything against peaceful resolutions, do you?
Tell that to the thousand mothers of murder victims in shitcago every year

tell me did the gun kill them or the asshole holding it ?
Assholes are the fools who think that they are bright enough to keep a round chambered. Shit you might as well get a revolver and play Russian roulette because your guns are never in the safe position

Chicago. One of the most draconian gun-controlled cities in America. For all intents & purposes, the law-abiding are defenseless against the gang bangers & scumbags. Which is exactly how the left wants it.
All true which is why the shitheads who choose to live there should get what they have coming, including the terrorist Obamas

nothing wrong with guns its the people who them wrong criminals and gang banger .
Actually there is a lot wrong with people who keep rounds chambered, did you see the breakdancing FBI agent who shot an onlooker because he was retarded enough to keep a round in the chamber

Chase Bishop, *****
4E19168F00000578-0-image-a-37_1531248546516.jpg

Of course you should keep a round chambered, for a number of reasons. The first is that under stress, fine motor skills degrade, so the less you have to do and remember to do, the better off you are. Another is the fact that in a gunfight, time is not your friend. Drawing, chambering a round, then acquiring your target and firing takes longer than simply drawing, acquiring your target and firing. I have done drills against proponents of the "Israeli Method" (no round in chamber) and I will have my first pair off before they even get done racking the slide, every time.

We tried a test at work one day to make officers more aware. When had one officer with pretend knife from 12 feet attack a officer and guess what they usually got stabbed. before they could draw a gun . that's why you keep a round chambered.

Of course you should keep a round chambered, for a number of reasons. The first is that under stress, fine motor skills degrade, so the less you have to do and remember to do, the better off you are. Another is the fact that in a gunfight, time is not your friend. Drawing, chambering a round, then acquiring your target and firing takes longer than simply drawing, acquiring your target and firing. I have done drills against proponents of the "Israeli Method" (no round in chamber) and I will have my first pair off before they even get done racking the slide, every time.
Little kids who do not know how to use a gun keep rounds chambered, and if you are too shit scared to rack a gun under pressure you are too stupid to own a gun in the first place.

Source is the NRA

ALWAYS Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use​

If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.

https://gunsafetyrules.nra.org/

So the NRA agrees with me that you should not own a gun

PS I passed, as usual. Next

Last edited:
Werbung:
Little kids who do not know how to use a gun keep rounds chambered...
So do cops, federal agents, and soldiers. I've been carrying - with a round chambered - for decades. No one has ever known. Nor will they, unless the fit hits the shan and I am unable to evade/avoid. But keep on having your precious little tantrums and stroking your engorged NRA erection. It's... adorable.

Back