Do you keep a round chambered in your self-defense weapons?

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Via dictionary.com, so you don't appear as clueless as you really are at your next GED reunion:

unload verb (REMOVE)

to remove the contents of something, especially a load of goods from a vehicle, the bullets from a gun or the film from a camera: We watched a ship unloading (sacks of flour).

"ALWAYS Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use" clearly refers to storage and/or transport. Not while carrying on-duty or for self-defense. Which is why cops/MPs/soldiers/bodyguards/security personnel/CCW holders all carry with a round chambered - so it is "ready to use." If your CCW or duty weapon is unloaded while you're carrying it, then you have achieved a mind-blowing new level of stupidity.

The NRA is apparently your holy grail. Nothing you've cited from them advises keeping an empty chamber. I've furnished two advisories from the NRA to do exactly the opposite.

If you're so inept/incompetent/feeble/infirm that you can't safely carry & deploy a modern firearm with a round chambered, you are too stupid to own a gun in the first place.
LOL speaking of GED you studied behavioral analysis just so you could end up here being my toy, you arrest and nuns yet today?

Last edited:
Werbung:
Ah, springtime. When the trolls return to HoP. Either that, or it's internet access day at the psych ward.

NRA GUN SAFETY RULES​

At the NRA, firearm education and safety is paramount—that’s why we offer a variety of programs and services to promote the safe handling, use and storage of firearms. Whether you’re a parent in search of information about firearm safety in the home, a first-time gun owner, or an old pro looking to brush up on your firearm handling skills, the NRA is here to keep you and your family safe. Explore NRA’s fundamental rules of gun safety, as well as information how to safely store a gun and good cleaning practices.
The fundamental NRA rules for safe gun handling are:

Blue Icon of a Firearm Pointed in a Safe Direction

ALWAYS Keep The Gun Pointed In A Safe Direction​

This is the primary rule of gun safety. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
Blue Icon of Finger Off The Trigger

ALWAYS Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Ready To Shoot​

When holding a gun, rest your finger alongside the frame and outside the trigger guard. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
Blue Icon of an Unloaded Shotgun

ALWAYS Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use​

If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.

When using or storing a gun, always follow these additional NRA rules:​

Know your target and what is beyond.

Know how to use the gun safely.

Be sure the gun is safe to operate.

Use only the correct ammunition for your gun.

Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate.

Never use alcohol, over-the-counter drugs or prescription drugs before or while shooting.

Store guns so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons.

Additional Safety Precautions

Cleaning

@Tripoli

Do you agree with these assessments from the NRA? Full disclosure: @Tripoli doesn't have the balls - or the honesty - to answer yes or no.

Should You Carry Your Gun With An Empty Chamber?
...The fact is that defensive pistol training has come a long way in the past 50 years. Beyond a doubt, carrying with an empty chamber is a bad idea—so bad an idea, in fact, that it could get you killed...

Why You Need A Round In The Chamber
...“Is it necessary to carry the semi-automatic pistol with a round in the chamber?” famed instructor Massad Ayoob asks in this video from Wilson Combat. “The answer is, only if you want to be fully prepared to survive.”...

...There are two main problems with empty-chamber carry, and the first is that it’s just too slow...

...The second problem with empty-chamber carry is maybe even more important: You have no way of guaranteeing that your off-hand will be free to run the slide when it’s time to draw and shoot...

@Tripoli

Do you agree with these assessments from the NRA? Full disclosure: @Tripoli doesn't have the balls - or the honesty - to answer yes or no.

Should You Carry Your Gun With An Empty Chamber?
...The fact is that defensive pistol training has come a long way in the past 50 years. Beyond a doubt, carrying with an empty chamber is a bad idea—so bad an idea, in fact, that it could get you killed...

Why You Need A Round In The Chamber
...“Is it necessary to carry the semi-automatic pistol with a round in the chamber?” famed instructor Massad Ayoob asks in this video from Wilson Combat. “The answer is, only if you want to be fully prepared to survive.”...

...There are two main problems with empty-chamber carry, and the first is that it’s just too slow...

...The second problem with empty-chamber carry is maybe even more important: You have no way of guaranteeing that your off-hand will be free to run the slide when it’s time to draw and shoot...
I fully agree with the statements in my post from the NRA. You are a retarded democrap pretending to favor gun rights in order to fool people. Not this time fart. Furthermore I can rack a semi in the same fraction of a second that it takes to lift the weapon into firing position and you would need an atomic clock to measure the time it takes me or any real shooter to do this, but the real question is should autistic FBI uber secret agents like you be allowed to carry

NRA GUN SAFETY RULES​

At the NRA, firearm education and safety is paramount—that’s why we offer a variety of programs and services to promote the safe handling, use and storage of firearms. Whether you’re a parent in search of information about firearm safety in the home, a first-time gun owner, or an old pro looking to brush up on your firearm handling skills, the NRA is here to keep you and your family safe. Explore NRA’s fundamental rules of gun safety, as well as information how to safely store a gun and good cleaning practices.

This is the primary rule of gun safety. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.

When holding a gun, rest your finger alongside the frame and outside the trigger guard. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.

If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.

Never use alcohol, over-the-counter drugs or prescription drugs before or while shooting.

Cleaning

@Tripoli

Thanks for validating my prediction and proving my point. Not only are you a liar, you're a coward as well. Flushing you into the "ignore" toilet now, along with a number of other shitstains. Happy floating!

@Tripoli

Thanks for validating my prediction and proving my point. Not only are you a liar, you're a coward as well. Flushing you into the "ignore" toilet now, along with a number of other shitstains. Happy floating!

The top secret FBI agent pouts​

NRA GUN SAFETY RULES​

Cleaning

Being an expert on carrying gun really endears you to the intelligent people. When did you last protect yourself?
Why don't you ask me that question . I have protected my self and others with a gun.
What do you do to protect your self ? If mugged what would you do or if you had a breaking and your wife was being rapped.
I know hold their hand and say pretty please stop .

The top secret FBI agent pouts​

N RA GUN SAFETY RULES​

Cleaning

You know nothing about self defense . DO you think cops carry a gun with a empty chamber stop being ingorant

Why don't you ask me that question . I have protected my self and others with a gun.
What do you do to protect your self ? If mugged what would you do or if you had a breaking and your wife was being rapped.
I know hold their hand and say pretty please stop .
The only thing you would do with a loaded gun is shoot your eye out kid. Lol you also can't protect anyone least of all yourself

The only thing you would do with a loaded gun is shoot your eye out kid. Lol you also can't protect anyone least of all yourself
Sorry but I am a life long hunter started at age 9 with my grandfather hunting with a Ivery Johnson .28 gauge .
I carried a gun for a living for a number of years as I worked in a cash room and transported millions a year . I also was InCharge of security for a fortune 500 company and a public service officer for a school for over a decade. I have taught shooting classed to well over 1000 student of student . I also carried a gun concealed for decades and still do.
You seem to think all gun owners are idiots or criminals . Which is not the case 42 percent of America house holds have a gun in it .
Do you have a clue how many people in the usa have concealed carry permits . *.5 percent of the population several states have well over 1 million . Florida alone has 2.5 million permit holders.
Im guessing now you have had a negtive experience with a gun in some way Am I right?
Also guns do not kill people do think about that.

Sorry but I am a life long hunter started at age 9 with my grandfather hunting with a Ivery Johnson .28 gauge .
I carried a gun for a living for a number of years as I worked in a cash room and transported millions a year . I also was InCharge of security for a fortune 500 company and a public service officer for a school for over a decade. I have taught shooting classed to well over 1000 student of student . I also carried a gun concealed for decades and still do.
You seem to think all gun owners are idiots or criminals . Which is not the case 42 percent of America house holds have a gun in it .
Do you have a clue how many people in the usa have concealed carry permits . *.5 percent of the population several states have well over 1 million . Florida alone has 2.5 million permit holders.
Im guessing now you have had a negtive experience with a gun in some way Am I right?
Also guns do not kill people do think about that.
So you and your grandfather are serial killers who prey on helpless animals. LOL, if you are counting on me reaching for a weapon to give you a chance to hit me with a tire iron you are going to be very surprised when I rush you and remove the tire iron from your body while it is still in your hand. You are a little boy FBI agent that like Chase Bishop who dropped his weapon while breakdancing and shot a bystander which never would have happened if no round was chambered. So you do not learn from the mistakes of others and you are literally living just waiting for someone to shoot, which is not a life at all, furthermore for a secret agent on the internet your job performance is piss poor

CIAO

So you and your grandfather are serial killers who prey on helpless animals. LOL, if you are counting on me reaching for a weapon to give you a chance to hit me with a tire iron you are going to be very surprised when I rush you and remove the tire iron from your body while it is still in your hand. You are a little boy FBI agent that like Chase Bishop who dropped his weapon while breakdancing and shot a bystander which never would have happened if no round was chambered. So you do not learn from the mistakes of others and you are literally living just waiting for someone to shoot, which is not a life at all, furthermore for a secret agent on the internet your job performance is piss poor

CIAO

Werbung:
Back