Don't want to debate BUT want to

Hi Scott, here is my offering for today, wish more were around here.

I don't know if this video has come here yet from Geert and Del

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Eake0TKrV4nO/

My take and my friend's from viewing it is:

Just talked to my friend who listened to the whole Geert and Del BigTree video and her take away from Geert is that all those doing these RNA vaccines are destroying their natural immune systems and when the next big outbreak of viruses hit the world, the people will not have their immune system to fight them...and in other words the vaccines could be causing more major strains of corona. Talk about destruction if Geert is right.

And Schumer is pushing for billion$$$ campaign to push for more vaccines

Werbung:
And I believe this info is pretty recent on injuries and deaths from Mrna vaccines:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-reports-death-up/

Have you looked at the vaccine number to side effects/"death" ratio? It is something like 0.00002% All you two are doing is scare mongering atop a dung heap of ignorance. People DO die after vaccines, sudden blood clots, brain haemorrhage, organ failures etc. BUT, the law of averages says they were going to die of this anyway. It is not even up for debate that such a low percentile is just coincidence. Most of the actual known side-effects are perfectly recoverable if not a little unpleasant.

The actual delivery system for the vaccines is fully tested and highly efficient - creating the base for the vaccine is quite straightforward with maybe half a dozen variations in how to do this. Field test have shown all the vaccines to be perfectly safe and the long term benefit for herd immunity is vital if society is to get back to normal.

You and Scott/Cosmored are just spreading poor disinfo without supplying or looking for the vast majority of far superior advice. Well done - screwing it up for everyone. Idiots on social media parroting this total bollocks - dunces.

I'm not spreading it, it's all around if one looks. Why not be informed and yes people are dying after an injection and they were healthy people. Everyone use their own judgement. I choose to strengthen my immune system and steer clear of lab produced so called vaccines....thanks..

I'm not spreading it, it's all around if one looks.

Sadly it is splattered all over social media by people who spend no time whatsoever verifying any of this. You are spreading it here, adding to the "all around" part of looking for it.

Why not be informed and yes people are dying after an injection and they were healthy people.

Be informed of the counter explanations and the reason that some of the figures are not representative of cause. People die suddenly all of the time, statistically insignificant numbers and not in any way a figure that dismisses simple coincidence.

Everyone use their own judgement.

And by assisting them with the actual correct figures in context my post helps with this.

I choose to strengthen my immune system and steer clear of lab produced so called vaccines....thanks..

That is your prerogative. I choose vaccinations and long term herd immunity, normalisation of society and wave goodbye to this horrid virus. Your choice makes that less likely.

There are NO actual facts and figures on this mess. All made UP as the big wigs went along and still changing daily.

I have NOT done a vaccine in about 40 yrs, had 2 in my life and I'm 82,,,I prefer my own good immunity and I work to make it good.

We all choose ourselves or Pharma. As the boss.

There are NO actual facts and figures on this mess.

Yes there are - stop making up nonsense.

All made UP as the big wigs went along and still changing daily.

Changing daily as the figures change. Perhaps you have been poorly influenced somewhere along the way.

I have NOT done a vaccine in about 40 yrs, had 2 in my life and I'm 82

How noble of you. Unfortunately many people with not strong immune systems fall prey to these illnesses that you can carry around without symptoms.

,,,I prefer my own good immunity and I work to make it good.

Well done you. Others are not as fortunate in its efficacy, motive or funding to do so.

We all choose ourselves or Pharma. As the boss.

Errrr no. I choose myself when I need to and others in general. I don't even consider 'evil' old Pharma.

Carry on, and at your young age, perhaps you will learn a lot more along your path. And if you live out of the US you are into social medicine. :rolleyes:

Hey Scott and others: Here is a powerful essay from Mike Adams:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03...people-are-walking-biological-time-bombs.html

And then one from Dr. Ryan Cole, which is excellent on Vit C and immune system info and primarily the importance of Vit D.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/InH89amCpy7S/

Yes, Scott there is SO MUCH about this Covid mess out there and I've become so exhausted reading and hearing it all, but I certainly do NOT listen to the likes of Fauci and his cohorts and the gov of CA and then there is NY gov...
So you choose to listen to wacko world instead.OK Look at your sources gumdrop

There is a LOT of healing from those "wacko" sites that I hear from the ignorant folks so so often..those STUCK in the pharma world of lab made synthetic drugs for our Synthetic bodies, huh????

There is a LOT of healing from those "wacko" sites that I hear from the ignorant folks so so often..those STUCK in the pharma world of lab made synthetic drugs for our Synthetic bodies, huh????
There you go, you thinking that is perfect for this countries gene pool, the right people will die for being idiots. With your group thinking that, the American IQ will go up 1 point a year.

Werbung:
By the way that's also the same plus that goes along with the hate party rejecting masks and social distancing. Nothing better for this countries gene pool. It's a good thing ,natural selection trying to get rid of stupid.

Back