1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Don't want to debate BUT want to

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Debates' started by jam12, Nov 30, 2020.

1. jam12

jam12 Well-Known Member

Yes I pretty despise the masks, don't do great distancing and don't cough or sneeze in people's faces, known this one long before covid. And for years it's Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, Grape Seed Extract....how about you, any Immune System supports, jbander????

No colds, flu, nor vaccines in about 40 yrs.

2. jbander

jbander Active Member

You don't have to tell me nothing about yourself. I know you inside and out , your a person who thinks their rights are more important then the lives of my family and friends. You literally have no value at all in this country, of course your a right winger so your made up of hate and bigotry. You people just don't count anymore, You have been flushed and the repercussions will be felt a little at a time. as your ignorance turns off the people around you and if it doesn't they are people that are like you, they have no value and are the type of people that good people don't want around.

3. jam12

jam12 Well-Known Member

Once you get your head out of the Sand, Think Personal Responsibility, Everyone NEEDS to take their own.

jbander likes this.
  4. jam12

jam12 Well-Known Member

5. jbander

jbander Active Member

ou don't have to tell me nothing about yourself. I know you inside and out , your a person who thinks their rights are more important then the lives of my family and friends. You literally have no value at all in this country, of course your a right winger so your made up of hate and bigotry. You people just don't count anymore, You have been flushed and the repercussions will be felt a little at a time. as your ignorance turns off the people around you and if it doesn't they are people that are like you, they have no value and are the type of people that good people don't want around.

6. jbander

jbander Active Member

WHAT A PILE OF SHIT.

7. jbander

jbander Active Member

8. jam12

jam12 Well-Known Member

Well then you keep trusting your LEFTIES, I was a member of the DEM party for 60 yrs and the mess of covid woke me up. They are bringing down the world, and doing their best to get rid of people, starting decades ago..it's history and here they are.

9. jam12

jam12 Well-Known Member