Europe cant be trusted?

Your right, of course there was terrorist acts before but instead of fighting them and having tougher procedures put in place, we've done the opposite and made it easier for them.

If we couldn't stop the terrorists then, what chance have we got now when we're practically letting them walk across borders from country to country almost unchecked?

Werbung:
Your right, of course there was terrorist acts before but instead of fighting them and having tougher procedures put in place, we've done the opposite and made it easier for them.

If we couldn't stop the terrorists then, what chance have we got now when we're practically letting them walk across borders from country to country almost unchecked?
We are letting them walk in and unchecked.

So in his latest rant, Trump as put Europe in the firing line by saying it can't be trusted and as a lot of problems that aren't being fixed.

Now from somebody like myself from the UK, in the past I've not particularly worried about Trumps opinion of us, but on this occasion I think he might have a point.

Are the problems in Europe being dealt with as well as possible, or is Trump right to say that the countries in the EU are failing to deal with the issues they're facing, so in that respect the US can't afford to trust them to do what's best?

I strongly believe that he's only saying that because EU leaders are not dealing with things that he thinks are issues in ways that he would.

Even if he's right, what would be the point of him saying it like some sort of babysitter?

I find it hard that an individual is coming out with the sort of views he's coming out with without being some sort of extreme caricature.

If he's refering to the immagration situation throughout Europe, one of the EU rules is freedom of travel.....doesn't the US have the same thing throughout its states?
Doesn't he see that if an illegal immagrant got in from the south, there is nothing stopping that person from travelling throughout the US?

It's so hard to believe he is a real contender for President.

In what ways do you think he could be right?

I think that Trump as a point on this occasion because the leaders of the EU countries aren't getting together and coming up with any sort of plan to try and stop what's going on.

Giving Turkey billions of euros to control their own borders in exchange for them allowing Turkish Muslims the freedom to roam from country to country, isn't exactly solving the problem is it?

I strongly believe that he's only saying that because EU leaders are not dealing with things that he thinks are issues in ways that he would.

Even if he's right, what would be the point of him saying it like some sort of babysitter?

I find it hard that an individual is coming out with the sort of views he's coming out with without being some sort of extreme caricature.

If he's refering to the immagration situation throughout Europe, one of the EU rules is freedom of travel.....doesn't the US have the same thing throughout its states?
Doesn't he see that if an illegal immagrant got in from the south, there is nothing stopping that person from travelling throughout the US?

It's so hard to believe he is a real contender for President.

In what ways do you think he could be right?
The issue is that any semblance of order or rule of law has gone out the window. And tes, it's no different here as the administration is specifically trying to eliminate order and rule of law for no reason but buying voters.

pwarbi, Europe is giving money to Turkey to stop boat arrivals. They may allow a few refugees from the camps but they will be control. Such policy can stop the boat as in Australia. But there will be still some opposition to keeping refugees in camps . Here in Australia many still opposed the government policy. But the major parties support it.

If it's the right or wrong way with handling the problem, the governments are trying to handle it following the 'law and order' of European states.

Turkey is on it's way to becoming an EU state so eventually the same movement laws will apply there too.

@pwarbi the point that you touched on about Turkey's Muslim population being able to move freely isn't the problem. They should be able to move freely, EU isn't at odds with Islam.
Unfortunately, terrorists may be among that group which is why we have intelligence services to try and keep up to date with the under the radar tactics.

So are we being told that we're dealing with something incorrectly by someone who lives in a place that handles movement the same way?

Trump's points just don't fully tally up correctly :p

Werbung:
If it's the right or wrong way with handling the problem, the governments are trying to handle it following the 'law and order' of European states.

Turkey is on it's way to becoming an EU state so eventually the same movement laws will apply there too.

@pwarbi the point that you touched on about Turkey's Muslim population being able to move freely isn't the problem. They should be able to move freely, EU isn't at odds with Islam.
Unfortunately, terrorists may be among that group which is why we have intelligence services to try and keep up to date with the under the radar tactics.

So are we being told that we're dealing with something incorrectly by someone who lives in a place that handles movement the same way?

Trump's points just don't fully tally up correctly :p

I'm not sure how close Turkey is to becoming a fully fledged member of the EU to be honest, as there's a lot of issues that countries and Turkey don't agree on, so while asking Turkey to control their borders might bring them into the fold a little more, I still think they're some way off becoming an EU member (despite what Turkey themselves think).

Back