Far-right Norwegian politician nominates Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize

All one really has to do is listen to him. In terms or reporting well obviously different people will have different spins but his words and action are self evident.

...you're embarking on a sisyphean task but sure....go for it.
(All of these cut n' pastes have been posted elsewhere.)

Sisyphus #2

3 Years of Accomplishments even though the Democrats shot at our guard dog!

I hope you realize that, in polite society these days, this is kind of like walking into a crowded room, and proclaiming, at the top of your voice, that you have a sexually transmitted disease.

Or something of that sort.

Not something you want to say about yourself publicly.

Just, fyi.

What?

That I love Trump?

I probably know more about him than his haters do.

We paroled him when we elected him in 2016. He deserved a chance.

We gave it to him.

And he made the most of it.

And when no one else recognized or was willing to stand up to the nationwide, institutional, business, academic, financial and governmental corruption rapists savaging US, Trump went for their throats

For US.

And what did Democrats do?

They shot the guard dog and bent over for the bad guys.

Best Argument for Trump reelection Charlie Kirk (6:11)

3 Years of Accomplishments

Werbung:
Sisyphus #3

Goodwin: The New York Times’ long descent from credibility​

By
Michael Goodwin
November 30, 2019 11:23pm
Updated

baquet.jpg

Dean Baquet, the executive editor of The New York Times.Getty

This is part two of excerpts from Michael Goodwin’s Pulliam Lecture at Hillsdale College.

The separation of news from opinion was an ingrained part of the culture at The New York Times when I started there in the 1970s.

As a young reporter, I knew the rule without understanding its significance. I only knew I was not permitted to express my opinions in my stories.

Those were the days when copy was edited by hand and if you veered into editorializing, editors simply crossed out the offending words. You learned of your mistake when you read the paper the next day and realized your opinion was on the cutting-room floor.

All one really has to do is listen to him. In terms or reporting well obviously different people will have different spins but his words and action are self evident.

...you're embarking on a sisyphean task but sure....go for it
Sisyphus #4

After all this theoretical or abstract evidence alluding to the U.S. media acting like the old Soviet style of censorship, you should consider this as an up close and personal example of it that you are familiar with.

J6.

You can see the video (and there are several other videos taken at the same time by protesters) shows Capitol Police lobbing Flash Bang or Stun Grenades into the crowd of what had been up until then, peaceful protesters.

Yet, the media failed to report on it. And to any reasonable observer, the reason why the media hasn't reported this outrageous act by police which triggered ALL of the subsequent violence of that day is because the fix is in to destroy Trump.

The Democrats have chosen to ignore this truth so that they can be rid of the only man who might stop the evil ones from continuing to prey on unsuspecting Americans.

MONSTERS: More Video– Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
Published June 2, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...aceful-jan-6-protesters-including-women-video/

On Jan. 6 Capitol Police started firing flash grenades and rubber bullets at peaceful protesters with US and MAGA flags.

From the video we released earlier you can see the protesters are NOT on the Capitol steps and were behind barriers.
There were children, veterans and seniors in the crowd.

The protesters were packed tightly together and the Capitol Police started firing on them.

Last week Julie Kelly from American Greatness released a video from Jan. 6 protests in Washington DC. Police started firing on the peaceful protestors on the west side of the Capitol building.

In the video at American Greatness you can see Kash Kelly, a former gang member and founder of the Streetlights Unity Movement and Foundation, a group he launched in 2020 in opposition to Black Lives Matters to help at-risk people in inner-cities, outraged that police were firing on this crowd of patriots with American flags and MAGA gear.

Over the weekend The Gateway Pundit was sent a second video of the Capitol Police firing on the Jan. 6 crowd of men, women, children and seniors.

In this video you can see in slow motion the flash grenade fired out over the crowd and into the crowd.

The Trump supporters had nowhere to move to and many had NO IDEA what was about to hit them!

The flash grenade then EXPLODES into the crowd of men, women, children, and seniors!
Flash bang grenades in close range can cause hearing loss, eye damage, and other injuries.

This is your government Declaring War on its people!

And now we have more video of Capitol Police firing flash grenades on the peaceful crowd of Trump supporters.

In this latest video you can clearly see Trump supporters, including several women, knocked down and injured in the police attack.
For some reason this never made any headlines in the fake-news mainstream media.

Jim Hoft
More Info Recent Posts Contact
Jim Hoft is the founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit, one of the top conservative news outlets in America. Jim was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013 and is the proud recipient of the Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Journalism from the Americans for Prosperity Foundation in May 2016.

Have you seen the video of the Capitol Police stun grenade attack on the (until then) peaceful protesters, inciting them to rage into the Capitol almost as though the entire scene had been planned?

MONSTERS: More Video– Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
Published June 2, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...aceful-jan-6-protesters-including-women-video/

Sisyphus #5

There is lots more, but I will suspend posting of any more until or unless you say you aren't yet convinced.

Last bit of evidence I will post for now.

No one except those trying to destroy Donald Trump would seriously report that J6 was worse than 9/11.

https://www.conservativenewsdaily.n...er-strzok-says-january-6-was-worse-than-9-11/

Sisyphus #5

There is lots more, but I will suspend posting of any more until or unless you say you aren't yet convinced.

No one except those trying to destroy Donald Trump would seriously report that J6 was worse than 9/11.

https://www.conservativenewsdaily.n...er-strzok-says-january-6-was-worse-than-9-11/

Sisyphus #5

Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok Says January 6 Was Worse Than 9/11

Conservative News Daily

October 17, 2022
Posted in the daily wire

"Disgraced former FBI agent and a central figure in propagating the Trump-Russia “collusion” probe Peter Strzok touted to legacy media pundits Monday that September 11 is “nothing compared” to January 6.

During an interview with MSNBC’s Nichole Wallace during Deadline White House, Wallace condemned FBI director Christoper Wray for failing to spout “one utterance” of connecting the dots between 9/11 and 1/6, adding that day in American history was the “deadliest attack on the U.S. Capitol.”

“If you look at the scale in terms of threat to democracy — I mean 9/11 was a tragedy, we lost thousands of lives in a horrific way — we still mourn to this day,” Strzok said. “But when you look at something that is an attack on democracy . . . that could actually bring about a fundamental change to American governance, as we understand it — 9/11 is nothing compared to January 6.”

Strzok then ..."

.....and yet it remains that the guy is a tin short of a six pack....look the simple fact is that you Americans were conned by a narrative concocted to get Trump into power...its was concocted by men infinitely more intelligent that Trump....its a yarn you've been strung; sure it sounds nice and simple and goes down well with the insular and stupid. Most Americans can't see the world beyond their noses...most Americans haven't a clue what goes on outside their own town let alone in the wide world so if some bozo steps up and says he can make the US great again...well....you get Trump and what did he do for you Americans....nothing...fuck all....all he did was make you look ignorant and inward looking and stupid.....walls and trade wars.....jeezuz.

Look you choose to believe he's some second coming of the messiah sent to save you from the great wide world....perfect....have fun with that.

.....and yet it remains that the guy is a tin short of a six pack....look the simple fact is that you Americans were conned by a narrative concocted to get Trump into power...its was concocted by men infinitely more intelligent that Trump....its a yarn you've been strung; sure it sounds nice and simple and goes down well with the insular and stupid. Most Americans can't see the world beyond their noses...most Americans haven't a clue what goes on outside their own town let alone in the wide world so if some bozo steps up and says he can make the US great again...well....you get Trump and what did he do for you Americans....nothing...fuck all....all he did was make you look ignorant and inward looking and stupid.....walls and trade wars.....jeezuz.

Look you choose to believe he's some second coming of the messiah sent to save you from the great wide world....perfect....have fun with that.
You don't build a skyscraper if you're a dunce.
Especially not architecturally significant skyscrapers.
And certainly not in the Middle East or the Far East.

The Trump Organization has been led by Donald Trump since 1971 and today employs 22,000 people around the world.

That's the kind of dumb guy the Democrats want us to believe Joe Biden is.

That is one more clue to their being clueless.

President Trump gives 'Hannity' a tour of the Oval Office (7:20)​

This may be the most enlightening or insightful view of Donald Trump and who he is, or how he does things.

How This Iconic Skating Rink Tells the Story of Donald Trump | The Daily Signal (3:49)​

After watching this, it's easier to imagine they have lied to us about his supposed lack of mental capabilities. He is sharp.

Last edited:

I find that the more I know about Trump, the more it makes me much more enthusiastic about our future but also more comfortable because he keeps his campaign promises. (Except for the one to enact a Special Counsel to investigate Hillary!)

I trust him to fix things to work in OUR favor.

Last edited:
I was impressed to hear Charlie Kirk just rattle off Trump's accomplishments one after the other.

You watch this and you might find yourself wondering why you never knew this before now?

The media manipulates us.

The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election (6:13)​

Here's a few more.

His tariffs flattened the economy and increased everything by 10% overnight. Then you moan about Biden's high gas prices he had no control over. .
He promised to build a wall but did virtually nothing and America paid for it.
He never bought one job back to America after belching how he'd address the current account deficit.

Some achievement. You've got no idea about anything.
Keep watching Fox son. The cartoons are on after it.

Werbung:

Fox....don't have it....guess I'll miss the cartoons!!!!
oh dear

Victor Davis Hanson on “The Case For Trump” (1:00:00)​

8.9M views · 3 years ago...more

Hoover Institution​

Description​

Victor Davis Hanson on “The Case For Trump”

Hoover Institution​

Recorded on April 1, 2019. How did blue-collar voters connect with a millionaire from Queens in the 2016 election?

Martin and Illie Anderson Senior fellow Victor Davis Hanson addresses that question and more in his newly released book, The Case for Trump.

He sits down with Peter Robinson to chat about his motivation to write a book making a rational case for those voters who chose Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton.

Hanson and Robinson, the Murdoch Distinguished Policy Fellow, discuss how voters connected with Trump’s “personal authenticity” during the campaign and how the media has a “historical amnesia” of the bad behavior of past presidents when talking about President Trump.

The president, Hanson argues, was always an outsider from elite society in Manhattan, which helped him to better to connect with voters who felt like outsiders.

He analyzes President Trump’s platform agenda, which was composed 80% of traditionally conservative views with the remaining 20% being radical ideas that fit with many of the views of the midwestern states.

He breaks down why, in the end, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, and John Kasich didn’t appeal to voters in the way that Trump managed to.

Hanson turns to talk about his background and life growing up in California’s Central Valley and how different the area feels now compared to when he was younger.

He talks about seeing the majority of the family-run farms being steadily replaced with large commercial operations and how that’s drastically impacted the workforce and economics of the region.

He goes on to discuss issues of water protection and water quality in the Central Valley and how Bay Area elites prioritize their water quality over that of the rural farmers. For further information:

https://www.hoover.org/profiles/victo... https://www.hoover.org/research/diver...

Back