Fauci lied and leftists falsely blamed Trump

How did I know they would all be democrats for which you have nothing to prove it but your paranoia.

It must be awful for you to tolerate a head full of bullshyt then try to function properly. Little wonder you're a lunatic.
Leftist liars and deceivers are doing great harm to this country promoting wickedness and foolishness.

Werbung:
You don't know anything about the origin of covid and you certainly cannot disprove the facts posted by those who do know.
i know no one has proven how it started.
you sure didn't.
even though you claimed you knew
because you are a liar

i know no one has proven how it started.
you sure didn't.
even though you claimed you knew
because you are a liar
Not to you anyway., likely because you don't really understand the intricacies of immunology and gain of function research.

Just because lefties cannot seem to grasp the intricacies of truth does not mean they can dismiss facts and evidence as unimportant.

nah, its because you make claims and can't prove them, liar. lol.

and everyone can see that's true.

you claim the election was stolen and haven't proven it.

there, i've proven you are a liar :)
You say I have not proved voter fraud so that supposedly proves I am lying and you are telling the truth when you say no significant voter fraud occurred. You are wrong on both counts. The evidence of voter fraud should not be summarily dismissed without review. It should be addressed, even though Democrats have thus far been unable to refute it.

You say I have not proved voter fraud so that supposedly proves I am lying and you are telling the truth when you say no significant voter fraud occurred. You are wrong on both counts. The evidence of voter fraud should not be summarily dismissed without review. It should be addressed, even though Democrats have thus far been unable to refute it.
no i didn't say that. i said your evidence wasn't credible enough to win a single court case. duh. god you're so stupid. lol
you keep lying. lol

let me know when you have refuted the mountain of evidence that you are a murdererer, even though you keep dismissing it.

Werbung:
no i didn't say that. i said your evidence wasn't credible enough to win a single court case. duh. god you're so stupid. lol
you keep lying. lol

let me know when you have refuted the mountain of evidence that you are a murdererer, even though you keep dismissing it.
You claim the evidence is not credible but you cannot prove that because that is not true.

Back