French election

Werbung:
I wonder what the demographics were?
Maybe mostly older women all a bit quivvering and moist hoping that he'll storm their bastiles.
I bet a few "chaps" were wobbling to the booths with Eiffel Towers in they pants as well!
Some unwelcome mental images scotty....
Sadly it's probably true.

You've been here for how many decades, have two degrees and you're not an English speaker ?
Doesn't ring very true.

I have been in the US on and off for 40 years. I do have two bachelors from US university and one master. And still. . .I am NOT a native speaker. In fact, I speak with a strong French accent that has never left me. But I do write and understand at a much higher level as your president. . .although that is hardly a reference!

Anymore question?

I am sure Walter, whose English is also excellent, wouldn't speak of himself as an "English speaker" either. We, Europeans, are proud of our origines, and value our first language.

Too bad so many Americans, including Trump, have no pride in the way they speak, write, or generally communicate with the world.

I wonder what the demographics were?
Maybe mostly older women all a bit quivvering and moist hoping that he'll storm their bastiles.
I bet a few "chaps" were wobbling to the booths with Eiffel Towers in they pants as well!

Have you really thought twice about this stupid remark?

Who do you think you are addressing here? Teenagers enjoying "wet dreams?

I would say this kind of remark is beneath you. . .in fact, they are beneath just about anyone, except maybe Trump!

I have been in the US on and off for 40 years. I do have two bachelors from US university and one master. And still. . .I am NOT a native speaker. In fact, I speak with a strong French accent that has never left me. But I do write and understand at a much higher level as your president. . .although that is hardly a reference!

Anymore question?

I am sure Walter, whose English is also excellent, wouldn't speak of himself as an "English speaker" either. We, Europeans, are proud of our origines, and value our first language.

Too bad so many Americans, including Trump, have no pride in the way they speak, write, or generally communicate with the world.
Walter lives in Austria, I think his English is excellent for being an occasional language for him. You don't have that excuse.
I have an accent too, doesn't change anything.

The president understands anymore and any more are very different.

Walter lives in Austria, I think his English is excellent for being an occasional language for him. You don't have that excuse.
I have an accent too, doesn't change anything.

Actually, I believe Walter lives in Scotland, but grew up in Austria.

And what is your point? Do you have a complain about my use of the English language. . .or do you have a complain about my using the English language better than you?

The Sage of Main Street. You have not explained why Macron's support for the EU is not left wing unless you think the EU is a plot by the upper classes to keep the lower class in control.
The Specious Spectrum

The Eurine Union is trickle-down economics. You have a mental block forcing you to fit the united ruling class into the separate divisions they tell you they are in. But anyone born with a silver spoon in his mouth will always speak with a forked tongue.

Have you really thought twice about this stupid remark?

Who do you think you are addressing here? Teenagers enjoying "wet dreams?

I would say this kind of remark is beneath you. . .in fact, they are beneath just about anyone, except maybe Trump!
What is stupid about it ?
Much the same was said regarding Clinton (the one that won), Obama and Trudeau up in the great white north.

The Specious Spectrum

The Eurine Union is trickle-down economics. You have a mental block forcing you to fit the united ruling class into the separate divisions they tell you they are in. But anyone born with a silver spoon in his mouth will always speak with a forked tongue.

Compared to the US system, it is in no way "trickle down," as they have a system that provides great safety net for all people, including unemployment and minimum income that allows EVERYONE to continue to be a participant in "main street" economy!

How often have you lived in Europe? Where did you get your knowledge of European economy? Do you know about healthcare, child benefits, unemployment, vacation pay (even for retired people and unemployed people)?

By the way, Macron was not BORN a billionaire. You do not seem to know much about the REAL Europe!

What is stupid about it ?
Much the same was said regarding Clinton (the one that won), Obama and Trudeau up in the great white north.
For Adults Only

In Q'anada, it's Howdy Trudy Time! Daddy Pierre Trudeau explained how he got an heir and the heir's name at the same time, "Margaret got me so hot that I came when I was just in."

Compared to the US system, it is in no way "trickle down," as they have a system that provides great safety net for all people, including unemployment and minimum income that allows EVERYONE to continue to be a participant in "main street" economy!

Where did you get your knowledge of European economy? Do you know about healthcare, child benefits, unemployment, vacation pay (even for retired people and unemployed people)?
France Spits on the Grave of Charles Martel

I have the right to choose which real-life experience version I trust. I prefer Nigel Farage's interpretation. Besides, he's also been present at the Brussels oligarchic self-serving planning board, which you haven't. So all you have is what the globalist Islamophile ruling class tells you you have.

France Spits on the Grave of Charles Martel

I have the right to choose which real-life experience version I trust. I prefer Nigel Farage's interpretation. Besides, he's also been present at the Brussels oligarchic self-serving planning board, which you haven't. So all you have is what the globalist Islamophile ruling class tells you you have.

You are so funny! Yep. . .it makes sense now! If you hero is a man who died over 1200 years ago. . .you have a good excuse to be "out of touch" with reality!

And, you are correct, I wasn't present at the Brussels planning board. . .but neither were you!

At at least. . .I LIVE here!

We have Skype meetings with our offices down in Monaco, Antibe and Nice almost daily, Ema bless her heart is mid-fifties and a great laugh, anyway, she is smitten absolutely head over heels with the guy as is Christophe mind you anything in trousers will do for him - after work we plod along to a sports bar at the main habour in Monaco the Stars and Bars and sheesh... talk about roaming eyes! Anyway a lot of them didn't vote they just laughed.. general comment was... pah!!

Werbung:
We have Skype meetings with our offices down in Monaco, Antibe and Nice almost daily, Ema bless her heart is mid-fifties and a great laugh, anyway, she is smitten absolutely head over heels with the guy as is Christophe mind you anything in trousers will do for him - after work we plod along to a sports bar at the main habour in Monaco the Stars and Bars and sheesh... talk about roaming eyes! Anyway a lot of them didn't vote they just laughed.. general comment was... pah!!
So it was more of a french erections ?

Back