Fusion Centers Criticized

No one in government wants to end illegal immigration. The Republicans just want to blame the Democrats, but the fact is that neither party has done squat about this problem since Eisenhower.

And Cruella brings up a good point: All a terrorist has to do is cross the border with the illegals. He doesn't have to be invited here.

I think we've been very lucky not to have had a terrorist attack on American soil for over a decade now. When our luck runs out is anyone's guess.

Simple rules like a National ID Card to be here--are the only ticket.
All else--is stupidity.

Werbung:
All a terrorist has to do is cross the border with the illegals. He doesn't have to be invited here.

I think we've been very lucky not to have had a terrorist attack on American soil for over a decade now. When our luck runs out is anyone's guess.

That's what I've been worried about since 911. That would have been the perfect time to shut down the border. They have caught all kinds of OTMs (other than mexicans) coming across the border. There are arabs coming over that have learned spanish. How can you really tell what country they are from? There are lots of stories about Hezbollah just across the border too. All the beheadings going on in Mexico seems to not be a Mexican cultural thing either.

here is a video report from last year

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/02/21/hezbollah-working-with-cartels/

That's what I've been worried about since 911. That would have been the perfect time to shut down the border. They have caught all kinds of OTMs (other than mexicans) coming across the border. There are arabs coming over that have learned spanish. How can you really tell what country they are from? There are lots of stories about Hezbollah just across the border too. All the beheadings going on in Mexico seems to not be a Mexican cultural thing either.

I fear there are tens of thousands of them here--already--awaiting some nefarious action.
Thank God Americans are well-armed and will plink those bastards if they ever try anything.
Keep your eyes wide open. :cautious:

When just anyone can sneak in, then there is no control, obviously. Most of the people sneaking in just want a way to earn a living, but then, there are others as well. One of the worst has been violent gangs like the MS13 from El Salvador, known as the most violent gang of all. There is little difference in kind between the terrorists and the gang bangers, just in the scale of their attacks.

When just anyone can sneak in, then there is no control, obviously. Most of the people sneaking in just want a way to earn a living, but then, there are others as well. One of the worst has been violent gangs like the MS13 from El Salvador, known as the most violent gang of all. There is little difference in kind between the terrorists and the gang bangers, just in the scale of their attacks.

The dirty little secret--Al Queda types are recruiting gang-bangers--by the thousands.
Ask Cruella.
Democrats know all about it.
Do not care at all.

Chavez isn't dying. He's like Castro. Infact, Chaves' re-election is tomorrow.

Different issue, but MS13 and the like are my standard response to anyone who says the 2nd Amendment is outdated. MS13 and such are exactly why we still need militias. Police around the country have already admitted that they can't really deal with groups like these.

Different issue, but MS13 and the like are my standard response to anyone who says the 2nd Amendment is outdated. MS13 and such are exactly why we still need militias. Police around the country have already admitted that they can't really deal with groups like these.

Chicago has gotten so out of control they are now warning people who come in with "enter at your own risk".

I've read reports that say the drug lords run the place, probably connected to the Mexican cartels.

I've often wondered if there is a connection to the White House.

Might explain a few things.

Chicago has gotten so out of control they are now warning people who come in with "enter at your own risk".

I've read reports that say the drug lords run the place, probably connected to the Mexican cartels.

I've often wondered if there is a connection to the White House.

Might explain a few things.
Are you referring to Chicago or Detroit?

It could be Detroit on the "Enter at your own risk". in Had to do with a football game I think.

Jack Riley, special agent in charge for the Chicago Field Division of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), told The Blaze that drug cartels have designated the city as one of its main U.S. hubs of operations and their increasing presence in the city has contributed to the spiking murder rate, which is up 31 percent from 2011.
“[Sinaloa cartel kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo”] Guzman is the new Al Capone, or Scarface, to Chicago," Riley told The Blaze. "His ability to corrupt, his ability to enforce his sanctions and to really do with an endless supply of revenue is in my opinion far greater than older Italian organized crime.”

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mexican-cartels-in-chicago-2012-9#ixzz28el0gvrB

It could be Detroit on the "Enter at your own risk". in Had to do with a football game I think.

It was Detroit, a warning was issued before the Tigers-A's wild-card game. It was a political stunt regarding two of our upcoming ballot initiatives.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...is--more-dangerous-?google_editors_picks=true

Before the Tigers took on the Oakland Athletics at Comerica Park Saturday, members of the Detroit Police Officer's Association passed out fliers to "let the public know they enter Detroit at their own risk."
About 300 officers in plain clothes handed out pamphlets and fliers urging people to vote against the emergency manager law ballot proposal and for the collective bargaining ballot proposal as fans headed in to Game 1 of the American League Division Series.

Werbung:
Back