Fusion Centers Criticized

There are A LOT of Mexicans in Detroit, but the article Cruella put up had to do with Chicago.

Werbung:
There are A LOT of Mexicans in Detroit, but the article Cruella put up had to do with Chicago.
I don't doubt that there may be many "undocumented" Mexicans in Detroit. They are everywhere in this Country. But, according to the census .... they don't even register on the scale or may be in the 5% of "other"

Detroit Population by Race
White 12%​
African American 82%​
Native American 0%​
Asian 1%​
Hawaiian 0%​
Other/Mixed 5%​

I don't doubt that there may be many "undocumented" Mexicans in Detroit. They are everywhere in this Country. But, according to the census .... they don't even register on the scale or may be in the 5% of "other"

Detroit Population by Race
White 12%​
African American 82%​
Native American 0%​
Asian 1%​
Hawaiian 0%​
Other/Mixed 5%​

I don't know what year that is from but it's no longer accurate. Mexicans make up roughly 10% of the city population, and that's just the ones who are here legally. It's hard to tell exact percentages because the census numbers in Detroit are routinely fudged to boost the total population. Detroit "reports" about 775,000 right now but other counts have put it as low as 625,000. The current legal Mexican population in the city is close to 70,000. Double that if you want the total number.

30+k in 2000. bound to be more now and that likely did not count illegals.

That's about right. It was close to 36K in 2000, then in the 2006 estimate it went up to ~45K, it was ~58K in the 2008 estimate. Right now they're saying ~68K, and that's just the legal residents.

plenty enough to have mexigangbanfers

Believe it or not, gangs are not anywhere near as much a problem in Detroit as in other places. The Jewish mafia here frowns on that kind of bullcrap. We do have a lone-wolf crime problem though.

Believe it or not, gangs are not anywhere near as much a problem in Detroit as in other places. The Jewish mafia here frowns on that kind of bullcrap. We do have a lone-wolf crime problem though.

Ours in L.A. has gotten better than it used to be, at least it seems to have. Even in my area gangs started to spread and the police really cracked down with youth curfews and fining kids if more than three gathered anywhere like in parks etc. It was only temporary, but it seemed to work.

Ours in L.A. has gotten better than it used to be, at least it seems to have. Even in my area gangs started to spread and the police really cracked down with youth curfews and fining kids if more than three gathered anywhere like in parks etc. It was only temporary, but it seemed to work.

One of the last things I did in the Army (on active duty) was deploy to LA for the riots in '92. Gangbangers ain't jack. Too bad the police won't do them the way we did them.

Different issue, but MS13 and the like are my standard response to anyone who says the 2nd Amendment is outdated. MS13 and such are exactly why we still need militias. Police around the country have already admitted that they can't really deal with groups like these.
It's true, they can't, and the MS13 are here now, so it's too late to keep them out. Whether Al Qaeda follows or not is unknown, but it could easily happen.

It would still help to secure the border, but some of the bad guys are already here.

It would still help to secure the border, but some of the bad guys are already here.

Our politically correct policies makes everything harder too. I'm surprised anyone wants to go into law enforcement these days.

I posted an article here somewhere about what is going on in Greece. Their police are actually referring people to their neo-Nazi gangs for protection, because they can't cover all the bases.

It's true, they can't, and the MS13 are here now, so it's too late to keep them out. Whether Al Qaeda follows or not is unknown, but it could easily happen.

My idea wasn't to stop them at the border. My idea is to treat them as an invading force that is unjustly taxing and killing Americans, raise the militia, and start sweeping some neighborhoods clean.

Careful PLC1 .... you are going to be accused of being a conservative!

Werbung:
Back