Fusion Centers Criticized

Werbung:
and will continue regardless of how long we keep waging a "war on terror" or on how we do it. It's a lot like shooting cockroaches with a .22. It kills a few cockroaches, but not nearly as fast as they multiply, and does a lot of damage in the process.

only in this case we are killing the top best trained and and leaders...But you think we can win with hugs, go ahead.

When it comes to things like national sovereignty, the Bill of Rights, fiscal responsibility, and individual liberty, I can be pretty conservative.

On some of the other issues, not so much.

only in this case we are killing the top best trained and and leaders...But you think we can win with hugs, go ahead.

Actually, my little metaphor was more directed at things like starting wars and invading nations in the name of the war on terror, along with the Patriot Act and indefinite detention, rather than assassinating leaders of Al Qaeda.

But, allow me to observe just who is sounding conservative now!

Actually, my little metaphor was more directed at things like starting wars and invading nations in the name of the war on terror, along with the Patriot Act and indefinite detention, rather than assassinating leaders of Al Qaeda.

But, allow me to observe just who is sounding conservative now!

did you just notice? I am not a hippie peace love liberal...You hit us, I will hit back harder...you don't fuck with us, I don't fuck with you. Iraq never hit us, Afghanistan and al Queda did...so yes, we will kill there leaders.

well you keep waiting for the perfect man who makes no errors...I hear he rides a Unicorn as well

Look up. Now wave to that thing flying by over your head. That's the point I was making, say 'Hello'.

I think they both screwed up because they've both decided that we need the DHS, and they've both overlooked the FISA violations which are occuring. It has nothing to do with wanting a Unicorn wrangler in the White House.

Werbung:
Different issue, but MS13 and the like are my standard response to anyone who says the 2nd Amendment is outdated. MS13 and such are exactly why we still need militias. Police around the country have already admitted that they can't really deal with groups like these.

Very good and correct observation, IMHO.

Back