Gabby Giffords husband bought a gun

steve, a constitutional republic protects the rights of the individual even when their ideas are very much in the minority. If I were the only person in America who believed in the 2nd amendment, I would still be within my rights to call upon it. You would all think I was insane and possibly celebrate if I was gunned down, but in the end I would be the only true American among us. God I hope that does't happen..

if you where the only one to believe it, it would just be overturned with a Amendment. But no worry, most gun laws can be made using the 2nd itself...Because unlike what some republicans seem to think...your interpretation of what it means does not mean thats what it means.. Your not the sole people to get to decide what it means. You can believe that the 2nd means you can build nuclear bombs if you want...it does not mean that it actually does.

Werbung:
The Colorado shooting, and Vteck ones could have been stopped with mental health stops on them getting guns as both where nut jobs.. Plus with some 12000-16,000 plus gun murders a year....how many murders stopped would be enough for you to say, hey you know what...maybe that guy who got out of jail a few years ago for armed robbery and Dealing drugs should not have a gun legally...for you to care? Maybe if the law said if your a Gun mule you can get 30 years in jail verse nothing..we could cut down on some guns in the hands of people who should not have them. Maybe if you gun nuts would figure out that that gun in your house is far more likey to end up shooting someone in your family...or being used by your kid to shoot someone...then it will to protect you...so maybe not taking your kid with mental issues to shot Ar-15's is not a great fucking plan as a parent? But well I guess she paid that price. But I know I know...we just need more guns....even though we have more hten just about evry nation...and also more gun deaths then others...if we just get a few more...I mean that no gun thing only works for other nations. We are the US we need to kill more.

and ive been harping on the failure of the mental health community to do its job as it relates to public safety.
the current checks themselves are fine.

not much yoy can do to punish conn shooter's idiot mother apart from publicising it.

if you where the only one to believe it, it would just be overturned with a Amendment. But no worry, most gun laws can be made using the 2nd itself...Because unlike what some republicans seem to think...your interpretation of what it means does not mean thats what it means.. Your not the sole people to get to decide what it means. You can believe that the 2nd means you can build nuclear bombs if you want...it does not mean that it actually does.
BUT until then I am correct...My interpretation is correct...

and ive been harping on the failure of the mental health community to do its job as it relates to public safety.
the current checks themselves are fine.

not much yoy can do to punish conn shooter's idiot mother apart from publicising it.

Realy and how do you plan for those mental health people to do there jobs? Given that the people who needed it often can't afford it...While you support cuts to the things that actually do help. I know as I have a friend with major mental issues who gets help from the goverment health care to try to deal with them. Of course she does not get top notch care, but at least she gets some...I it has most likely saved her life more times then I can count...She is finally starting just a bit to get her life in order, became christian again...of course with Cuts that you guys want..she would have none of that...

And no one said the shooters mom needed punishment...she got hers. I just hope maybe gun nuts will start to think a bit more about there guns....as someone who has been at friends as a kid where the kids dad was a drunk and had loaded guns just laying around the house...because there is no respect for the responsibility of gun ownership among gun owners..its more about we want any gun we want any time now!

Realy and how do you plan for those mental health people to do there jobs? Given that the people who needed it often can't afford it...While you support cuts to the things that actually do help. I know as I have a friend with major mental issues who gets help from the goverment health care to try to deal with them. Of course she does not get top notch care, but at least she gets some...I it has most likely saved her life more times then I can count...She is finally starting just a bit to get her life in order, became christian again...of course with Cuts that you guys want..she would have none of that...

And no one said the shooters mom needed punishment...she got hers. I just hope maybe gun nuts will start to think a bit more about there guns....as someone who has been at friends as a kid where the kids dad was a drunk and had loaded guns just laying around the house...because there is no respect for the responsibility of gun ownership among gun owners..its more about we want any gun we want any time now!

ALL of the headline grabbing murderers were known mental cases.

If you cant afford mental health how do you suddenly have money for firearms ?

Background checks do nothing to deter theives.

if you want to do the best you can, start enforcing the laws already on the books such as reporting lunatics.

Interesting that you fail to point out that he posted this to his facebook..."I just had a background check a few days ago when I went to my local gun store to buy a .45. As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too. Even to buy an assault weapon, the background check only takes a matter of minutes. I don't have possession of it yet but I'll be turning it over to the Tucson PD when I do. "

Actually its to be expected...as it fails the story you want to tell...so you make it look like he is being a Hypocrite while he was really trying to demonstrate something.

Why doesn't he have possession of the AR-15 yet if it is so easy to waltz in and leave with one?

Consider the release from the store he bought it from:
"On March 5, 2013 Mr. Mark Kelly purchased a Sig Sauer 45 caliber pistol and a Sig Sauer M400 5.56 AR style rifle from my company, Diamondback Police Supply Co. in Tucson, AZ. The rifle, having been purchased in trade from another customer, cannot be released to Mr. Kelly or any other customer for a minimum of 20 days in accordance with local ordinances. Mr. Kelly did not ask for any modifications to the rifle, nor are we making any. Once the hold period is up, Mr. Kelly must then show proper identification, complete the Federal Firearms Transfer Record (Form 4473) and successfully complete the NICS background check prior to his taking physical possession of the firearm."

So, in an effort to show how easy it was to quickly buy this AR-15, he has to wait 20 days, then come back and show proper ID, complete a lot of paper, and then pass an NICS background check....

Like i said before ,,, Tougher sentencing and expand the death penalty. Like Florida has a tough crime law. Its called 10-15-death

10 years if you use a gun in a criminal act
add 15 years if you pull the trigger and shoot someone
If the victim dies= DEATH!

So youll be looking at 25 years in state prison if you pull that trigger in a criminal act

you spend 20 years in state prison if you rape a child its called Jessicas Law.

Like i said before ,,, Tougher sentencing and expand the death penalty. Like Florida has a tough crime law. Its called 10-15-death

10 years if you use a gun in a criminal act
add 15 years if you pull the trigger and shoot someone
If the victim dies= DEATH!

So youll be looking at 25 years in state prison if you pull that trigger in a criminal act

you spend 20 years in state prison if you rape a child its called Jessicas Law.

one problem... lunatics dont think in terms of consequences. might help with garden variety murders.

And if you rape a teen in florida with a gun thats 10 years plus 20 from Jessicas law. So youll be looking at 30 years. Like i said tougher sentencing is the answer to the crime problem not taking guns away.

Mr. Kelly did not buy an assault weapon. He bought a semi-automatic sporting rifle. Assault weapons are fully automatic and the sales and transfer of these weapons to civilians was outlawed by Congress in 1986.

Prior to 1989, the term "assault weapon" did not exist in the lexicon of firearms. It is a political term, developed by anti-gun publicists to expand the category of "assault rifles."

The AR-15 is a semi-automatic sporting rifle that functions the same way as most every other firearm in this Country does, with the exception of single shot/single action weapons. If the government can outlaw the AR-15, they can outlaw every other weapon that functions the same way, which is obviously their goal.

All the weapons below are semi-automatic weapons and function the same way.

one_round.jpg

This "assault weapons" LIE is made up by the communist liberals to demonize all weapons and gain support with other uneducated/uninformed wacko liberals to push their agenda to end the 2nd Amendment. Educate yourself .... if it fits your political ideology ... of course.

http://www.assaultweapon.info/

It just shows you Democrats are hypocreates. Look under an secret service jacket. Its an assult riffle. Look at Reagan assassination attempt. Look at the assult riffle
reagan_assassination_attempt_4_crop.jpg

RIGHT THERE!

It just shows you Democrats are hypocreates. Look under an secret service jacket. Its an assult riffle. Look at Reagan assassination attempt. Look at the assult riffle
reagan_assassination_attempt_4_crop.jpg

RIGHT THERE!
Keep in mind .... Hinckley used a .22 caliber semi-automatic revolver. He shot 6 times in succession. The shooting lasted 2 to 3 seconds. Again, if the government can outlaw semi-automatic sporting rifles (AR-15's), they can outlaw all weapons that function the same way. And, they will ...

Werbung:
Back