Georgia woman claims to have had 13-year affair with Herman Cain

May I bring to the discussion three names: Kennedy, Johnson and Clinton. Big time philanderers/womanizers/marital cheaters all. Cain has a long ways to go to catch up with them.

The difference is the MSM loved them. The MSM does not like or even recognize a black conservative.

Werbung:
May I bring to the discussion three names: Kennedy, Johnson and Clinton. Big time philanderers/womanizers/marital cheaters all. Cain has a long ways to go to catch up with them.

The difference is the MSM loved them. The MSM does not like or even recognize a black conservative.

Johnson was a horn dog too? I never heard about him, though I have the others. It sucks if Herman Cain had an affair, I really liked him. I don't think it will make him any worse than the sleazebags on the left or their drooling supporters but if he can’t be faithful to his own wife... what makes me think he could be faithful to us?

I would have a hard time supporting him if this turns out to be true.

Johnson was a horn dog too? I never heard about him, though I have the others. It sucks if Herman Cain had an affair, I really liked him. I don't think it will make him any worse than the sleazebags on the left or their drooling supporters but if he can’t be faithful to his own wife... what makes me think he could be faithful to us?

I would have a hard time supporting him if this turns out to be true.

LBJ was very jealious of that Kennedy kid, as he would call him. In fact one of LBJ's famous quotes was "I got more kitty (I clean that up some.) by accident than he (he meant Kennedy) did on purpose".

Werbung:
LBJ was very jealious of that Kennedy kid, as he would call him. In fact one of LBJ's famous quotes was "I got more kitty (I clean that up some.) by accident than he (he meant Kennedy) did on purpose".

I never knew that about him. The left seems to love him and kennedy and clinton and any other guy who would treat a woman trashy. I never did get that.

If Cain did half the stuff he is accused of, I dont like him but I got a feeling he is being set up

Back