Give them more guns.

Piss off. You're on a loser. It's over, we won and Trump is going to jail.

Chutkin put him in his place the other day. He won't bully her.
Radical Democrat and leftist tyrants and oligarchs will put innocent people in jail in order to consolidate their illegitimate power. As I mentioned before, godless authorities are like Athaliah. Once she seized control she murdered all her family members and former friends of the king in order to eliminate any threat to her illegitimate power.

2 Kings 11:1
And when Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that her son was dead, she arose and destroyed all the seed royal.

Werbung:
You keep saying the same stupid thing lol
The sign of a true moron
You claim judges disproved voter fraud by rejecting voter fraud cases, yet you have failed to post one court judgment stating that the judge disproved the massive amount of evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020. Denying, rejecting, slandering, disbelieving, or otherwise belittling evidence of fraud is not the same thing as irrefutably disproving widespread evidence of 2020 voter fraud.

You claim judges disproved voter fraud by rejecting voter fraud cases, yet you have failed to post one court judgment stating that the judge disproved the massive amount of evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020. Denying, rejecting, slandering, disbelieving, or otherwise belittling evidence of fraud is not the same thing as irrefutably disproving widespread evidence of 2020 voter fraud.
No I didn't claimnthat moron lol
God hates when you lie

Radical Democrat and leftist tyrants and oligarchs will put innocent people in jail in order to consolidate their illegitimate power. As I mentioned before, godless authorities are like Athaliah. Once she seized control she murdered all her family members and former friends of the king in order to eliminate any threat to her illegitimate power.

And when Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that her son was dead, she arose and destroyed all the seed royal.

We don't know what they must have been thinking but we can easily see no judge disproved the evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020. Do you claim one or more judges did disprove widespread evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020? You can claim that if it makes you feel good, but you cannot prove some judge ruled that.
If you get caught drunk driving, Why should the magistrate have to disprove it?

The case of Trump is quite clear but numbskulls like you will never accept it. You're brain dead.

If you get caught drunk driving, Why should the magistrate have to disprove it?

The case of Trump is quite clear but numbskulls like you will never accept it. You're brain dead.
Trump got caught 'stealing' gov. docs he showed FBI agents he had so Democrats arrested him while ignoring the fact that Biden stole docs years earlier while not being President and stored them in the most unsecure places in the presence of foreign spies and he was never charged by Democrat prosecutors for anything. Does that not sound rather imbalanced?

1693383099298.png

Good. I'm glad you did not say judges disproved evidence of widespread 2020 voter fraud.
I have agreed with that many times
You keep bringing it up like the moron you are

You agree you morons never proved fraud too correct? Since you list every court case
Let's see if you have the balls to admit it lol

I have agreed with that many times
You keep bringing it up like the moron you are

You agree you morons never proved fraud too correct? Since you list every court case
Let's see if you have the balls to admit it lol
You do not criticize the fact that Democrats do not want voter fraud investigated and block fraud investigations and then act as if the fact that evidence has not been thoroughly investigated, debated, and resolved is somehow proof no fraud occurred. That is not right.

You do not criticize the fact that Democrats do not want voter fraud investigated and block fraud investigations and then act as if the fact that evidence has not been thoroughly investigated, debated, and resolved is somehow proof no fraud occurred. That is not right.
Prove dems don't want credible fraud investigations moron

Wuss. Afraid to agree with truth lol

Wuss. Afraid to agree with truth lol
What is truth, that Democrats take the lead in investigating voter fraud in order to prove they did not commit such despicable widespread seditious fraud in 2020? No, that is not truth.

What is truth, that Democrats take the lead in investigating voter fraud in order to prove they did not commit such despicable widespread seditious fraud in 2020? No, that is not truth.
Thr truth is that you failed to prove your case moron lol

Werbung:
Back