Give them more guns.

No, you failed to prove your claims.

i proved mine.
i said you lost all your court cases because your evidence wasn't credible.
and that's exactly what happened.

you failed to prove your claims in court.
because that's exactly what happened, moron.

right wingers love to deny truth. lol.

god hates when you lie

Werbung:
i proved mine.
i said you lost all your court cases because your evidence wasn't credible.
and that's exactly what happened.

you failed to prove your claims in court.
because that's exactly what happened, moron.

right wingers love to deny truth. lol.

god hates when you lie
Eyewitness Dominion whistleblower voter fraud claims never disproved by any judge or anyone else:

Mich Voter Fraud Witness Melissa Carone tells the Inside Story of Dominion Machines in Detroit - YouTube

11-10-20

Eyewitness testimony of Dominion worker exposing voting tabulator fraud producing thousands of illegal votes for Biden.

judges don't disprove things of course.
you morons never proved anything legally.
because you are morons
You make a huge mistake claiming that if evidence of a crime is not irrefutably proven then it must be false. That is nonsense. If there is evidence of a crime, then there is smoke. If the evidence cannot be disproven, then there is fire. The majority of the evidence of voter fraud is a sign of smoke. The fact the evidence cannot be disproven is evidence of fire.

You make a huge mistake claiming that if evidence of a crime is not irrefutably proven then it must be false. That is nonsense. If there is evidence of a crime, then there is smoke. If the evidence cannot be disproven, then there is fire. The majority of the evidence of voter fraud is a sign of smoke. The fact the evidence cannot be disproven is evidence of fire.

i didn't say that moron.
you keep saying things I didn't say.
you're a true moron. lol

But there's none and that's why trump is going to jail.
Get over it.

But there's none and that's why trump is going to jail.
Get over it.
Democrats seem to be getting away with their 2020 fraud for now but the problem for them is that evidence of voter fraud has still not been irrefutably disproven and new cases keep arising from old evidence Democrats have failed to make disappear.

Democrats seem to be getting away with their 2020 fraud for now but the problem for them is that evidence of voter fraud has still not been irrefutably disproven and new cases keep arising from old evidence Democrats have failed to make disappear.
Frankly, I don't give a damn.
I want Trump in jail and I don't care who stole votes.
So cry all you want but nothing will change.

The problem for you is that you lost every court case so you look stupid

Which new court cases have you won? None? Lol

The problem for you is that you lost every court case so you look stupid

Which new court cases have you won? None? Lol
Refusing to take up voter fraud cases proved judges had no desire to examine the evidence of fraud in court. Judges are not investigators so no court decision proved no fraud occurred since the evidence was not even examined in court.

Refusing to take up voter fraud cases proved judges had no desire to examine the evidence of fraud in court. Judges are not investigators so no court decision proved no fraud occurred since the evidence was not even examined in court.
Cases were taken up moron
God hates when you lie

Yes southern conservatives loved slavery
Conservatives can be disgusting
I was never a Southern Democrat, conservative or otherwise, who hated blacks. I was never a slave owner. My ancestors shed blood fighting to free slaves, and I don't appreciate modern punks calling me a racist and disrespecting my white ancestors who sacrificed themselves to free slaves in the US.

Werbung:
Back