Give them more guns.

I was never a Southern Democrat, conservative or otherwise, who hated blacks. I was never a slave owner. My ancestors shed blood fighting to free slaves, and I don't appreciate modern punks calling me a racist and disrespecting my white ancestors who sacrificed themselves to free slaves in the US.
Again conservatives loved slavery and persecuting gays and denying rights to women

I find that disgusting but you are welcome to disagree with me

Werbung:
Not a single voter fraud case was heard in court before a jury which resulted in a court judgment that no widespread voter fraud occurred in 2020.
Cases aren't heard by juries moron but they were taken up
God hates when you lie moron

Cases aren't heard by juries moron but they were taken up
God hates when you lie moron
You are not providing any support at all for attempting to use rejected voter fraud cases as proof the Democrats did not commit widespread voter fraud in 2020. Judges did not investigate the evidence and rule that Democrats did not commit widespread voter fraud in 2020, and now you point out the fact that no jury ever decided Democrats did not commit widespread voter fraud in 2020.

You are not providing any support at all for attempting to use rejected voter fraud cases as proof the Democrats did not commit widespread voter fraud in 2020. Judges did not investigate the evidence and rule that Democrats did not commit widespread voter fraud in 2020, and now you point out the fact that no jury ever decided Democrats did not commit widespread voter fraud in 2020.
I am not attempting that moron
God you are stupid lol

Yes I point how courts work
Sorry you are a legal moron lol

Werbung:
Back