God hates McCain!

top gun

You know how the lunatic fringe of Evangelist Preachers like Reverend Hagee are always trying to inject God into natural weather related events? You know... Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans because the next week there was to be a Gay Pride Parade!:D

Well I always wondered about that. What about the trailer park full of born again Christians that gets blown away... how's that work?

But anyway... now I may have to start believin'! Look what happened in John McCain's home state the final night of the Democratic National Convention when Senator Obama gave his acceptance speech?

Coincidence... maaaaaaybe... maybe not!:;)

Hurricane-force winds, heavy rain hit Phoenix area

August 29, 2008
PHOENIX: Tens of thousands of people are still without power in the Phoenix area following a series of fast-moving thunderstorms with winds of up to 100 miles-per-hour that ripped through the region last night.

The severe weather briefly shut down the airport and ripped the roof off a brand-new indoor football practice field at Arizona State University.

There are hundreds of downed trees in Phoenix. And a large section of roofing from a new condominium complex has been torn off and thrown hundreds of feet. It landed on the lines powering the city's soon-to-open light rail line.

A total of 43,000 power customers are believed to be without electricity. At the height of the storm, about 100,000 homes and business were in the dark.

The storm dumped up to an inch and .5 of rain and three-quarter-inch hail.

Werbung:
You know how the lunatic fringe of Evangelist Preachers like Reverend Hagee are always trying to inject God into natural weather related events? You know... Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans because the next week there was to be a Gay Pride Parade!:D

Well I always wondered about that. What about the trailer park full of born again Christians that gets blown away... how's that work?

But anyway... now I may have to start believin'! Look what happened in John McCain's home state the final night of the Democratic National Convention when Senator Obama gave his acceptance speech?

Coincidence... maaaaaaybe... maybe not!:;)

Hurricane-force winds, heavy rain hit Phoenix area

August 29, 2008
PHOENIX: Tens of thousands of people are still without power in the Phoenix area following a series of fast-moving thunderstorms with winds of up to 100 miles-per-hour that ripped through the region last night.

The severe weather briefly shut down the airport and ripped the roof off a brand-new indoor football practice field at Arizona State University.

There are hundreds of downed trees in Phoenix. And a large section of roofing from a new condominium complex has been torn off and thrown hundreds of feet. It landed on the lines powering the city's soon-to-open light rail line.

A total of 43,000 power customers are believed to be without electricity. At the height of the storm, about 100,000 homes and business were in the dark.

The storm dumped up to an inch and .5 of rain and three-quarter-inch hail.

Sorry but this is a dumb thread.

Werbung:
Your God does hate McCain, he said so last night in a speech.

I know I know. I support a good candidate and your pick is out of the race so that obviously means he's my "God"!

I had a German Shepard that I used to think quite highly of... I guess back then I must have been into animal "Gods"!

Pleeeeeease!

Back