God rest ye merry hypocrites

Well, now that story is really sad {probably like a large majority of America} but if you keep longing/wishing/hoping for the 'NON REALITY OF THE WALTONS/Ozzie & Harriet' then you'll always be horribly disappointed...your reality isn't for every one and trying to force the remaining American into your 'NON-REALITY' isn't right either.

Your reality has destroyed the country.

Everyone has a "STORY"...we just all don't carry it around like a 150# backpack and purge it for one and all to hear!

Go to Hell.

Werbung:
Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER Well, now that story is really sad {probably like a large majority of America} but if you keep longing/wishing/hoping for the 'NON REALITY OF THE WALTONS/Ozzie & Harriet' then you'll always be horribly disappointed...your reality isn't for every one and trying to force the remaining American into your 'NON-REALITY' isn't right either.
Your reality has destroyed the country.
Untrue...and your hysteria and obfuscating the truth is just your sad back pack of woes to carry...nobody forces you to be the worlds doormat...but you seem to subject your person upon any and all who come in contact with you; "my way or the highway mentality", only makes your arrogance a barrier and makes you sound ignorant/boastful/self inflated egotistical and that such a shame...because no one force you to stop here, no one forced you to be this way...you have chosen your path and now you just spew the venom that comes from within YOU ;)
I said: Everyone has a "STORY"...we just all don't carry it around like a 150# backpack and purge it for one and all to hear!
You Said: Go to Hell.
Hmmm should I report this childish/immature ranting...seems as though you are so quick to whine that you've been harmed in some way...GEE now that is a true dilemma!
Nope, can't do that...not according to my faith that place doesn't exists:D But according to my faith the Hellish Demons that are to be encountered are with us each and every day...it is for me to learn from them and continue on my way through life...you are but a nanosecond of time and just as with a dust particle you too have that much significance to me...PFFFT

When did I say that a marriage that has abuse of any kind must be maintained? Quote me when and where I said this. I have no problem with getting a divorce when either party to the marriage is at fault, but I do have a problem with any divorce that happens just for the sake of convenience.

So then you're saying you have no problem breaking your marriage covenant and your promise to God... because the wedding vows clearly state FOR BETTER OR WORSE.

That being the case then having to find someone "at fault" doesn't really matter. Let alone the fact a lot times both people are at fault.

Your whole "people must stay together even if they grow to hate each other" is ridiculous. People have every right to make a mistake and not have to live their whole life in it. Come on dude...:cool:

Hmmm should I report this childish/immature ranting...

I take anyone’s support for the liberal society in which I was raised and which my life has been ruined as a threat to my personal wellbeing and will always react accordingly. You god-damned libs have no clue about the damage your life philosophy has done. You may all go to Hell.

Flaja has been banned for 1 week for personal attacks.

Why the sudden selective enforcement of the alleged rules here?

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9700&highlight=hell&page=2

post #15 and 18.

The person to whom my remark was directed all but blamed me for the damage that the liberal society- that he prefers- allowed my parents to do to me by sleeping with each other when they were unwilling to make the life-time commitment to each other that is necessary for them to properly produce children. I responded appropriately.

Why the sudden selective enforcement of the alleged rules here?

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9700&highlight=hell&page=2

post #15 and 18.

The person to whom my remark was directed all but blamed me for the damage that the liberal society- that he prefers- allowed my parents to do to me by sleeping with each other when they were unwilling to make the life-time commitment to each other that is necessary for them to properly produce children. I responded appropriately.

So when you are unable to discuss the facts and your attitude hits 'OVERLOAD' you think that this response is appropriate? Your post #15 WHERE YOU STARTED IT ALL!

Re: Compromise?
Originally Posted by Mr. Shaman
Would you please quit your whining?

FLAJA SAID: Would you please go to Hell?

See that's the real tricky thing about putting it all out there in 'PRINT'...it lives infamy {unless the mods pull it off}. So Welcome back...you aren't the first to be banned nor will you be the last to be banned...just SUCK IT UP and move along and there's plenty to argue/discuss and fume over ;)

Werbung:
I take anyone’s support for the liberal society in which I was raised and which my life has been ruined as a threat to my personal wellbeing and will always react accordingly. You god-damned libs have no clue about the damage your life philosophy has done. You may all go to Hell.

If a comet were to destroy the planet Earth tomorrow, would anything of value be lost? I think not. This liberal society you decry so heartily has made this painful life temporarily bearable for some. You have made other people's lives Hell.

Back