Gop canidate calls 14 incestial rape victim perfect example why we shod ban abortion.

Werbung:
No I know some very good religious people but there are alot of zealots.
Why don't they do something about that before worrying about someone having an abortion? They think they are doing gods work for self satisfaction but don't have proof of any silly god.

The hypocrisy of Catholics going to church and simultaneously rattling with contraceptives. Are they doing gods work there? Its the hypocrisy that stinks.

Why don't they do something about that before worrying about someone having an abortion? They think they are doing gods work for self satisfaction but don't have proof of any silly god.

The hypocrisy of Catholics going to church and simultaneously rattling with contraceptives. Are they doing gods work there? Its the hypocrisy that stinks.
I know there are some good catholics.

But you have more targets if you have a bunch of poor children in foster care.

Werbung:
I know there are some good catholics.

But you have more targets if you have a bunch of poor children in foster care.
And guess who promotes the seizure of children from unwanted full term pregnancies(the godbotherers all forced on them) to ultimately send them to foster homes and state run homes?

You guessed it. Those blessed godbotherers again. They love children so much. Then there's the every so friendly young priest salivating like a sex starved Muslim, impatiently waiting to access them. Meanwhile mum and dad attend church and deliberately become oblivious to the whole thing. Its a production line for paedos sanctioned by the parishioners and the state.
Yet they blow up about Biden kissing a kid.
Dont make me vomit.

Back