Gore Cleared

Do you have any news report of her saying she had DNA? I do not now and I never said she had DNA. If there is DNA in this case I think that would be strange unless he had a pre mature ejaculation and that was not reported in any story I have seen and it would not be proof anyways that he tried to get sex from her and she said no.

4 years later she wanted a million bucks for the story? Wouldn't she have made far more money telling the story when it happened then writing a book? Why wait 4 years for money you can get right away?

hrmm and you are claiming that everyone else is not giving evidence of his guilt???

Id be really happy to see this report from a news paper that she claimed to have DNA after you went on and on about DNA

I am not the one who read that artical...I addressed it ...NO DNA...ask coach where he got it.

again i ask, why don't anyone here show something that shows even a hint he did anything...her story has nothing , and there is a reason the case was dropped....but you keep acting like well he still did it...

Werbung:
how about this, she made the charged...backed it up with nothing, her DNA stain was nothing, she failed the lie detactor, her stories did not match up...so yea, the b**** who was pretty clearly making crap up, gets more questions...since the other person, had no issues with there story and credibility...

But like I said, damn that facts, like I knew you would...just keep acting like he must have did it with all evidence shows she lied.

This post you say her DNA stain was nothing

where did you get this information that she had dna and more importantly where did you get information that it was nothing?

I am not the one who read that artical...I addressed it ...NO DNA...ask coach where he got it.

again i ask, why don't anyone here show something that shows even a hint he did anything...her story has nothing , and there is a reason the case was dropped....but you keep acting like well he still did it...

The weather underground bombed places and the charges were dropped. they admit they did it but the police did not collect evidence correctly or something

they got off but its apparent they did do the bombing

the new black panthers did voter intimidation, they were even found guilty but the charges were still dropped.

do you have a habit of assuming if cases are dropped that means people are always innocent?

Its his word against hers. You want to believe AlGore, fine. But I know him to be a liar and the truth is not in him. She has 2 or 3 others who say the exact same thing happened with them. In this case I feel they were not lying.

I am not sure what the police can do about this even if they believed her. What is the punishment for asking a massage lady to rub lower or act like a sex poodle in front of her?

I dont know enough about the other cases to say anything I should look them up and see if they claim more than just acting horny

for a easy start, go read the first thread on this case...by the third post coach was saying that the AP reported Lewinski type evidence...of course I said that such a claim was very suspect and stated I did not belive it would hold up...and of course, I was correct

"Don't know if its confirmed yet, but A.P. was reporting that she claims to have Lewinski type evidence. I suppose we will see as things unfold. I'm just curious pockets, would you be so passive if it were say a republican that was being accused of the same things? Because as you have said, women/men make stuff up just to get their moment in the spotlight. "
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11344

also the Nat. Enquirer said that she offered to sell her story to them for 1 million bucks...of course I don't find them a credible news souce, but as of late you guys do..so there you go..

NO mention of DNA in the first article linked or the second.
If you want to nmake stuff up then fine but at least be honest about it.

The weather underground bombed places and the charges were dropped. they admit they did it but the police did not collect evidence correctly or something

they got off but its apparent they did do the bombing

the new black panthers did voter intimidation, they were even found guilty but the charges were still dropped.

do you have a habit of assuming if cases are dropped that means people are always innocent?

Its his word against hers. You want to believe AlGore, fine. But I know him to be a liar and the truth is not in him. She has 2 or 3 others who say the exact same thing happened with them. In this case I feel they were not lying.

I am not sure what the police can do about this even if they believed her. What is the punishment for asking a massage lady to rub lower or act like a sex poodle in front of her?

I dont know enough about the other cases to say anything I should look them up and see if they claim more than just acting horny

so just like I said, you have nothing to back up the idea it happened, you just want it to have...thus you belive it...

so just like I said, you have nothing to back up the idea it happened, you just want it to have...thus you belive it...

Well... you said the DNA evidence did not pan out. But you wont tell me how you learned about how this DNA evidence did not pan out. Why cant you just tell me where you read or saw how the DNA evidence did not pan out?

all you have said is coach brought it up. Fine! when coach comes back I can ask him where he read it and ask for a link, but you are here now and I am asking you where you learned that the DNA evidence did not pan out and you keep skirting it :(

Well... you said the DNA evidence did not pan out. But you wont tell me how you learned about how this DNA evidence did not pan out. Why cant you just tell me where you read or saw how the DNA evidence did not pan out?

all you have said is coach brought it up. Fine! when coach comes back I can ask him where he read it and ask for a link, but you are here now and I am asking you where you learned that the DNA evidence did not pan out and you keep skirting it :(

read the article, no DNA or physical evidence..

also one report I read before stated that they tested something..but it was not what it was said to be..I don't have that one in front of me as I read it at work

read the article, no DNA or physical evidence..

also one report I read before stated that they tested something..but it was not what it was said to be..I don't have that one in front of me as I read it at work

Yeah, I read it. and yeah I know it does not mention DNA. It was you who said the DNA didn't pan out, Im just trying to get you to tell me where you learned it from.

If you don't have the paper you read at work, just tell me what paper it was and I can look it up

Yeah, I read it. and yeah I know it does not mention DNA. It was you who said the DNA didn't pan out, Im just trying to get you to tell me where you learned it from.

If you don't have the paper you read at work, just tell me what paper it was and I can look it up

I read it online, did not bookmark it as was at work...

no physical evidence means no DNA as stated by coach

its hard to find the same one I read, since they keep basicly reporting it the same way with a few words changed from each story..one said DNA, one said no phyical evidence, and one I read first suggested there was some thing they tested for DNA match, and found none....regardless fact is, no DNA evidence, no evidence at all.

and as I stated in the first thread, I highly doubted the even claim of DNA, let alone the story overall...for many reasons, one being the time frame, and 2nd being the fact they did not investigate more...or try to prosucute or anything...2 times now.

all we do know is that she did not keep her story strait, its staid to have offered to sell the story for a million...a question she does not seem to respond do ( as I have read it, she does not deny it, nore say she did do it) and there is always the fact her story does not make much sense logicly anyway...if gore wanted a hooker, he could get one, and no one would most likey find out...so why get a massage therapist and try to get her to do it...someone who if she was a legit massage theorpist would have to report, and far despite what some thing, very unlikey to do, and far more likey to report it to police or anyone else. As someone who has freinds in teh feild ( massage theorpy not hooking) trust me, its very clear if someone is a legit one or not. If he was looking for a illegit one he would have had one, and there would be no story.

and as for evidence he did anything at all wrong...

this area blank do to lack of anything to put here

I read it online, did not bookmark it as was at work...

no physical evidence means no DNA as stated by coach

its hard to find the same one I read, since they keep basicly reporting it the same way with a few words changed from each story..one said DNA, one said no phyical evidence, and one I read first suggested there was some thing they tested for DNA match, and found none....regardless fact is, no DNA evidence, no evidence at all.

and as I stated in the first thread, I highly doubted the even claim of DNA, let alone the story overall...for many reasons, one being the time frame, and 2nd being the fact they did not investigate more...or try to prosucute or anything...2 times now.

all we do know is that she did not keep her story strait, its staid to have offered to sell the story for a million...a question she does not seem to respond do ( as I have read it, she does not deny it, nore say she did do it) and there is always the fact her story does not make much sense logicly anyway...if gore wanted a hooker, he could get one, and no one would most likey find out...so why get a massage therapist and try to get her to do it...someone who if she was a legit massage theorpist would have to report, and far despite what some thing, very unlikey to do, and far more likey to report it to police or anyone else. As someone who has freinds in teh feild ( massage theorpy not hooking) trust me, its very clear if someone is a legit one or not. If he was looking for a illegit one he would have had one, and there would be no story.

and as for evidence he did anything at all wrong...

this area blank do to lack of anything to put here

I give up on the DNA thing, you seemed to say one thing then another so I just give up

Ill move on to the next thing, you said she keeps changing her story, can you show me where SHE changed her story? From what I have read her story isn't changing.

Can you show me where SHE changed her story? I am not as interested in where reporters chose to speculate or how much reporters chose to report, but where she her self changed her story.

I give up on the DNA thing, you seemed to say one thing then another so I just give up

Ill move on to the next thing, you said she keeps changing her story, can you show me where SHE changed her story? From what I have read her story isn't changing.

Can you show me where SHE changed her story? I am not as interested in where reporters chose to speculate or how much reporters chose to report, but where she her self changed her story.

go ask the prosecutor, the one who decided to file no charges..or just check evry story related to the gore case that all sight that as part of reason why no charges filed.

and again, how about for once, you prove something...anything...just one thing that says he did anything. Again burden of proof is the accuser not the accused...

if there was any...the thing is, he would have pushed for charges...but there is none...

go ask the prosecutor, the one who decided to file no charges..or just check evry story related to the gore case that all sight that as part of reason why no charges filed.

and again, how about for once, you prove something...anything...just one thing that says he did anything. Again burden of proof is the accuser not the accused...

if there was any...the thing is, he would have pushed for charges...but there is none...

What ?

you have been bashing everyone here because we wont produce proof but when asked you wont even back up yours.

you claim she changes her story. YOU CLAIMED IT NOT ME

please post me the variations in HER story

So far you have made a ton of claims then refused to back any of your claims of his innocence up.

ugh, if you are not going to do it just say so and Ill move on

my god do you need evrything spelled out for you?

from the artical

"In a memo to Schrunk released with the decision, Senior Deputy District Attorney Don Rees cited "contradictory evidence, conflicting witness statements, credibility issues, lack of forensic evidence and denials by Mr. Gore."

or you can find it in
http://wcco.com/wireapnational/Oregon.district.attorney.2.1834986.html

( also from it " Rees noted in his memo that refusal by Hagerty and her attorneys to answer questions about whether she was paid, and that given "the Enquirer's documented practice of paying for stories, it is logical to assume Ms. Hagerty has been compensated." ( [Senior Deputy District Attorney Don Rees ]

also "Former Vice President Al Gore was cleared Friday of allegations he groped and assaulted a masseuse in a luxury Portland hotel room in 2006.]

and here you go, the document itself, since nothing seems to make you happy
http://www.talkleft.com/media/algorememo.pdf

of course now I wait for you to say its fake or something

"Forensic testing of pants retained by Ms. Hagerty as possible evidence are negative for the presence of seminal fluid;"

Ms. Hagerty, who has red hair, states she called Mr. Gore immediately following the alleged incident and told him to “dream of redheaded women” seemingly in contradiction to her assertions that she was terrified of Mr. Gore. Two days after the alleged incident Ms. Hagerty also sent an email to the Hotel Lucia stating that she appreciated the business referrals she received from the hotel. She did not mention any problem with Mr. Gore;

OK your turn, show something anything at all, one little thing for once....don't worry I know you will not.

Werbung:
my god do you need evrything spelled out for you?

from the artical

"In a memo to Schrunk released with the decision, Senior Deputy District Attorney Don Rees cited "contradictory evidence, conflicting witness statements, credibility issues, lack of forensic evidence and denials by Mr. Gore."

or you can find it in
http://wcco.com/wireapnational/Oregon.district.attorney.2.1834986.html

( also from it " Rees noted in his memo that refusal by Hagerty and her attorneys to answer questions about whether she was paid, and that given "the Enquirer's documented practice of paying for stories, it is logical to assume Ms. Hagerty has been compensated." ( [Senior Deputy District Attorney Don Rees ]

also "Former Vice President Al Gore was cleared Friday of allegations he groped and assaulted a masseuse in a luxury Portland hotel room in 2006.]

and here you go, the document itself, since nothing seems to make you happy
http://www.talkleft.com/media/algorememo.pdf

of course now I wait for you to say its fake or something

"Forensic testing of pants retained by Ms. Hagerty as possible evidence are negative for the presence of seminal fluid;"

Ms. Hagerty, who has red hair, states she called Mr. Gore immediately following the alleged incident and told him to “dream of redheaded women” seemingly in contradiction to her assertions that she was terrified of Mr. Gore. Two days after the alleged incident Ms. Hagerty also sent an email to the Hotel Lucia stating that she appreciated the business referrals she received from the hotel. She did not mention any problem with Mr. Gore;

OK your turn, show something anything at all, one little thing for once....don't worry I know you will not.

Yes I need everything spelled out for me but you do not seem to know how to spell.

You started this thread. You are the one who said that the DNA evidence turned out to be bunk, when in fact there was no DNA evidence to start with, making you a liar

then you said she changed her story yet nothing you post suggests she changed her story so again You are a liar

then you cry like a 7 year old school girl because I am not posting proof. I am not claiming I have any proof. I said from the start this is a his word against hers, YOU are the one making accusations against her, calling her a liar and claiming things that are not true, or at least if they are in all your posts you have not posted it.

your last post is a waste of time, I re RE RE read it all and again nothing in there suggests that she is lying or changing her story or that she claimed she had DNA or that the DNA turned out to be bunk, it doesnt even say she got paid by the NI, they just assume it, yet I think you said she did.

this thread has wasted too much of my time already, if you are going to claim as a fact that she changes her story then post your proof, if you are going to claim as though its fact she is paid by NI then post your proof, if you are going to claim as though its a fact DNA was bunk then post your proof.

I do not think she changed her story, Its not something that can be proved in a post but if you keep claiming she changed her story then post it, that can be proved with the quotes of the various stories you claim she gave.

I never said or thought there was DNA, I cannot prove something like that, but You said the DNA turned out to be bunk. That is something provable, so prove it.

Back