Gore Cleared

Then obviously Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

There were witnesses in the room with Gore and the masseuse??? That's news.

But if people who weren't there "didn't remember anything unusual", surely that means Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

As others have pointed out, polygraph tests are inadmissible in court for a reason. But this one surely means Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

Well, if a tabloid paid her, then surely Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

Did you present some evidence? Where? When?

Back to the drawing board, eh? :rolleyes:

I am sorry I thought we lived in America...you know where you prove someone is guilty...not prove your inncocent...

Her story has motive to lie
Innconsistant
no one to back it up
physical evidence that was claimed...was not what was claimed
Can't pass a lie detactor ( that yes can be used in some cases in court, but even if can't can be used to show prosicution too drop the case) also you know of Gore failed it, you would be screaming bloody murder...

not one shred of proof that he did anything

so in your mind...that means guilty...why becuse you don't like gore and are simple minded.

by the way, the kiddie pool is over there...go play

Werbung:
I do not think she claimed that he raped her, only that he made sexual advances to her. At best he could be in trouble for trying to keep her in the room but even that he didn't make a huge attempt.

you are funny, sometimes I get a kick out of you :)

Fine, it was Sexual Assult, not rape...happy...regardless you cling to the idea he did it, based on jack squat.

Fine, it was Sexual Assult, not rape...happy...regardless you cling to the idea he did it, based on jack squat.

I do not even think it was assault. He made crude sexual remarks and hinted that he wanted more than a back rub. Like many men he kept trying even after she said no.

Honestly I am not sure anything he did was illegal, just disgusting. But that would make him like millions of other men now wouldnt it :)

I do not even think it was assault. He made crude sexual remarks and hinted that he wanted more than a back rub. Like many men he kept trying even after she said no.

Honestly I am not sure anything he did was illegal, just disgusting. But that would make him like millions of other men now wouldnt it :)

soo your saying that the police covered up...something that you think was not even illegal now? what he was accused of doing, if he had done it, would be sexual assualt....

Also I think its funny, ok more sad, that still you just assume that he did anything at all...when not one peice of evidence shows he did it...But I guess your just sexist and think all men must do this, and woman never lie...I mean what would she gain by lies, outside of maybe lots of money selling her story...her name in the paper, and 15 min of fame.....but no no no, woman never lie about such things for that...never.....Men must always be guilty.

I am sorry I thought we lived in America...you know where you prove someone is guilty...not prove your inncocent...

You said he was "cleared".

And you said you had presented "evidence".

I pointed out that neither has been seen... despite many posts, and the usual insults, namecalling etc. from you.

But we're used to that.

I've shot that particular fish in that particular barrel, so many times it's hardly sporting any more. (yawn)

Yeah its easy, but I love it. Please do not consider it boring. It is great fun...

And many others who visit the forum will get a good education from it.

soo your saying that the police covered up...something that you think was not even illegal now? what he was accused of doing, if he had done it, would be sexual assualt....

Also I think its funny, ok more sad, that still you just assume that he did anything at all...when not one peice of evidence shows he did it...But I guess your just sexist and think all men must do this, and woman never lie...I mean what would she gain by lies, outside of maybe lots of money selling her story...her name in the paper, and 15 min of fame.....but no no no, woman never lie about such things for that...never.....Men must always be guilty.

Yes women lie, I know a man who spent 15 years in prison for a rape he did not commit. Women lie.

3 or 4 different massage therapists had to of lied here not just one and to gain what? This happened years ago and she has not tried to sue him or anything.

This is his word against hers.... he is a known liar and she is not.

The police covered up that he was in any sort of scandal what so ever, they also covered up him speeding, going 90 in the highway on the same trip to Oregon. They flat refused to even talk to him and told her to drop it.

I think the cover up is worse than the crime

and no, all men are not scum though I used to think all men were. I have met a few really decent men in my life

You said he was "cleared".

And you said you had presented "evidence".

I pointed out that neither has been seen... despite many posts, and the usual insults, namecalling etc. from you.

But we're used to that.

Yes, you know that whole...She failed a lie dector, story changed, and her DNA proof was not what she said it was...that is Evidence of a lie...Sorry to break your little heart.

I forget where is your evidence anything happened? You know, since the burden of proof is on the accuser...Show evidence for one little thing, come on, it should be easy since you have all claimed his guilty already ...with nothing to back it up.

But dance, and let your little Gipper cheering squad cheer you, as he has nothing offer and Is no better then you in regards to being fact challenged and completely bias.

3 pages of posts....Has a single one of you posted anything to show he did anything at all? NO

Yes, you know that whole...She failed a lie dector, story changed, and her DNA proof was not what she said it was...that is Evidence of a lie...Sorry to break your little heart.

I forget where is your evidence anything happened? You know, since the burden of proof is on the accuser...Show evidence for one little thing, come on, it should be easy since you have all claimed his guilty already ...with nothing to back it up.

But dance, and let your little Gipper cheering squad cheer you, as he has nothing offer and Is no better then you in regards to being fact challenged and completely bias.

3 pages of posts....Has a single one of you posted anything to show he did anything at all? NO

That post looks more like something asapc would have written than you

take a nap or drink a beer but go back to the old pocket

You have mentioned DNA a few times in your thread and I blew it off till this time. I have never heard anyone talk about DNA till your post. I have no idea what kind of DNA you are talking about. He asked her to rub him "down there" he made advances, I never heard there was DNA saved from a 4 year old act. So I just googled looking for DNA in this story, the closest I came was this tribune story where she says she did not have DNA, so please can you explain what kind of DNA you get from a sexual advance?

Here is a quote from her

"I did not immediately call the police as I feared being made into a public spectacle and my reputation being destroyed," she said. "I was not sure what to tell them and was concerned my story would not be believed since there was no DNA evidence from a completed act of rape. I did not even know what to call what had happened to me."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/kcpq-073010-gore,0,5745371.story

Go Pandy Go.

thcheerleaders.gif

for a easy start, go read the first thread on this case...by the third post coach was saying that the AP reported Lewinski type evidence...of course I said that such a claim was very suspect and stated I did not belive it would hold up...and of course, I was correct

"Don't know if its confirmed yet, but A.P. was reporting that she claims to have Lewinski type evidence. I suppose we will see as things unfold. I'm just curious pockets, would you be so passive if it were say a republican that was being accused of the same things? Because as you have said, women/men make stuff up just to get their moment in the spotlight. "
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11344

also the Nat. Enquirer said that she offered to sell her story to them for 1 million bucks...of course I don't find them a credible news souce, but as of late you guys do..so there you go..

for a easy start, go read the first thread on this case...by the third post coach was saying that the AP reported Lewinski type evidence...of course I said that such a claim was very suspect and stated I did not belive it would hold up...and of course, I was correct

"Don't know if its confirmed yet, but A.P. was reporting that she claims to have Lewinski type evidence. I suppose we will see as things unfold. I'm just curious pockets, would you be so passive if it were say a republican that was being accused of the same things? Because as you have said, women/men make stuff up just to get their moment in the spotlight. "
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11344

also the Nat. Enquirer said that she offered to sell her story to them for 1 million bucks...of course I don't find them a credible news souce, but as of late you guys do..so there you go..

Do you have any news report of her saying she had DNA? I do not now and I never said she had DNA. If there is DNA in this case I think that would be strange unless he had a pre mature ejaculation and that was not reported in any story I have seen and it would not be proof anyways that he tried to get sex from her and she said no.

4 years later she wanted a million bucks for the story? Wouldn't she have made far more money telling the story when it happened then writing a book? Why wait 4 years for money you can get right away?

hrmm and you are claiming that everyone else is not giving evidence of his guilt???

Id be really happy to see this report from a news paper that she claimed to have DNA after you went on and on about DNA

Werbung:
Back