Gore Cleared

Yes I need everything spelled out for me but you do not seem to know how to spell.

You started this thread. You are the one who said that the DNA evidence turned out to be bunk, when in fact there was no DNA evidence to start with, making you a liar

then you said she changed her story yet nothing you post suggests she changed her story so again You are a liar

then you cry like a 7 year old school girl because I am not posting proof. I am not claiming I have any proof. I said from the start this is a his word against hers, YOU are the one making accusations against her, calling her a liar and claiming things that are not true, or at least if they are in all your posts you have not posted it.

your last post is a waste of time, I re RE RE read it all and again nothing in there suggests that she is lying or changing her story or that she claimed she had DNA or that the DNA turned out to be bunk, it doesnt even say she got paid by the NI, they just assume it, yet I think you said she did.

this thread has wasted too much of my time already, if you are going to claim as a fact that she changes her story then post your proof, if you are going to claim as though its fact she is paid by NI then post your proof, if you are going to claim as though its a fact DNA was bunk then post your proof.

I do not think she changed her story, Its not something that can be proved in a post but if you keep claiming she changed her story then post it, that can be proved with the quotes of the various stories you claim she gave.

I never said or thought there was DNA, I cannot prove something like that, but You said the DNA turned out to be bunk. That is something provable, so prove it.

just a shot in the dark here...you did not even bother to read the document did you? where it talks about how they tested a sample for semen, but found none. and thus did not have to do MORE DNA tests...or how her story conflicts with other parts of her story....I guess the prosecutors saying all of this, is not enough for you

Werbung:
just a shot in the dark here...you did not even bother to read the document did you? where it talks about how they tested a sample for semen, but found none. and thus did not have to do MORE DNA tests...or how her story conflicts with other parts of her story....I guess the prosecutors saying all of this, is not enough for you

Yes I have read it 3 times. I did not see anyplace where it said her story conflicts with other parts of her story. I did read where they felt her story conflicted with OTHER PEOPLES story but not her own. You claim she is changing her story.

The strangest thing in this MEMORANDUM is the phone call she claimed to make that AlGore claims he did not get. Its the thing that makes her look cooky but he claims she never called and was just a nice woman.

The Memorandum is also strange that it does conflict other news reports that they refused to contact AlGore and wrote the woman off from the beginning. But The district attorney does have to cover his own @$$ and the @$$ of his department.

from Defficency in the case number one "seemingly in contradiction to her assertions"

also of course witnesses contradict her story as well.

even her version of what happened...and then that she thought there may be semen on the pants...you don't get semen on your pants from a kiss, from someone grabbing your ass, someone touching your breast.

But yes, now just claim the its now the Disctrict Attorney who is now lieing to cover his ass...

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=142251#post142251

I think this is a clear case of what is talked about in the link above.

what 6 pages now and not one person has posted one thing showing proof of a single thing happening...I guess I asked to much...to ask that people who make such cliams, or say they belive them....to show anything that shows why you should belive it...over a mountain of reasons why not to.

but I know, the proscuter is a lier, the only non lier is the one you want to belive...even if there is alot showing she is not credible.

from Defficency in the case number one "seemingly in contradiction to her assertions"

also of course witnesses contradict her story as well.

even her version of what happened...and then that she thought there may be semen on the pants...you don't get semen on your pants from a kiss, from someone grabbing your ass, someone touching your breast.

But yes, now just claim the its now the Disctrict Attorney who is now lieing to cover his ass...

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=142251#post142251

I think this is a clear case of what is talked about in the link above.

what 6 pages now and not one person has posted one thing showing proof of a single thing happening...I guess I asked to much...to ask that people who make such cliams, or say they belive them....to show anything that shows why you should belive it...over a mountain of reasons why not to.

but I know, the proscuter is a lier, the only non lier is the one you want to belive...even if there is alot showing she is not credible.

I am not saying the district attorney is a liar but he did tell the story in such a way to favor AlGore. That can be done without lying.

he assumed without proof she took money, and you are not only ok with that you repeated it as though it was a fact she took money. The way he worded AlGore agreeing to speak to them a few years later not at the time it was first brought to their attention, though he never added that part to the story. If you cannot see that he worded the document to favor one side over the other then there is nothing I can say to change your mind.

You want everyone to say Oh dear AlGore is soooo innocent... because a case was dropped when there are many examples of dropped cases of clearly guilty people. Then you get mad if anyone still wonders.

Are you as angry at those who think OJ got off too? or is it just democrat hack politicians you strive to protect so much at any cost?

Werbung:
I am not saying the district attorney is a liar but he did tell the story in such a way to favor AlGore. That can be done without lying.

he assumed without proof she took money, and you are not only ok with that you repeated it as though it was a fact she took money. The way he worded AlGore agreeing to speak to them a few years later not at the time it was first brought to their attention, though he never added that part to the story. If you cannot see that he worded the document to favor one side over the other then there is nothing I can say to change your mind.

You want everyone to say Oh dear AlGore is soooo innocent... because a case was dropped when there are many examples of dropped cases of clearly guilty people. Then you get mad if anyone still wonders.

Are you as angry at those who think OJ got off too? or is it just democrat hack politicians you strive to protect so much at any cost?

one, OJ was found guilty in court in a civil trial,

2nd evidence was actuly used again him

3rd it was in his favor...as the facts are in his favor

STILL NOT ONE SHRED OF PROOF THAT HE DID A DAMN THING..

Back