Governor signs Gay Marriage Bill in New Hampshire

top gun

Well yet another state... now 6 in all... have said no to bigotry and silly personal prejudice.

The Governor of New Hampshire today signed a Bill allowing for gay couples to marry and obtain the same recognition, responsibilities & rights as straight couples.

Seems fair. Adults being married straight or gay only adds to overall monogamous stability.

GOOD ON YA NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!!!!!:)

Werbung:
Well yet another state... now 6 in all... have said no to bigotry and silly personal prejudice.

The Governor of New Hampshire today signed a Bill allowing for gay couples to marry and obtain the same recognition, responsibilities & rights as straight couples.

Seems fair. Adults being married straight or gay only adds to overall monogamous stability.

GOOD ON YA NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!!!!!:)

The 'Domino Affect' is well on the way of the down hill slide...OMG, :eek: this will surely charge up the 'sexual deviants into another frenzy'...they'll be digging new homes underground and taking shelter...;)

The 'Domino Affect' is well on the way of the down hill slide...OMG, :eek: this will surely charge up the 'sexual deviants into another frenzy'...they'll be digging new homes underground and taking shelter...;)

And ASPCA does a GREAT impression of the Sihouette show... LOL!:D

Good news for them, and NH continues its strong tradition of being personal rights leaders.

I still dislike this notion of an amendment actually banning this. Bugs me I live in one of the states who passed a ban just over 10 years ago now.

Werbung:
Good news for them, and NH continues its strong tradition of being personal rights leaders.

I still dislike this notion of an amendment actually banning this. Bugs me I live in one of the states who passed a ban just over 10 years ago now.

I agree.

It gets real tricky when individual states start making rules against a certain singled out group on a civil rights issue.

And to me (and I'm the least gay person I know:)) this is about equal access to a legal definition.

The thing I always find is the side that's says let them (them being gay people) have the rights but not call it marriage... never mean that at all. They really mean they want it to be something... but something less than marriage. Because that's reserved for them.

The very second that they find out it's the exact same piece of paper with a different name at the top, say... Civil Union... that's also signed by a preacher after a ceremony they say... Well hell no! That's just a marriage & a wedding by another name!:eek:

A yeah that's right...

Back