Votes: 3 11.5%
  • D

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • F

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
Thanks Rob,
That has long been my concern, and I think proves a few points I made with Andy. But Andy and I have been having a good back and forth. A rather decent debate has been ongoing for several pages now.
Shame that a child has to show up and change the tone of it. Has it been two weeks already?

Neocons are heading for extinction

You had better watch out

Shaking in my boots. Further, I am not a neo-conservative. I do believe in a proactive foreign policy, but that hardly makes me a neo-conservative. Perhaps you can recall my avid stance that attacking Iran is a terrible idea. In the neocon realm you would find most would oppose that view.

You believe in illegally attacking foreign nations that are not attacking you on trumped up charges.

I see your point.

Thanks Rob,
That has long been my concern, and I think proves a few points I made with Andy. But Andy and I have been having a good back and forth. A rather decent debate has been ongoing for several pages now.
Shame that a child has to show up and change the tone of it. Has it been two weeks already?

Right now they are just trying to leverage that claim to restore some legitimacy, but odds are slim that any is rapidly coming. I saw your debate with Andy, have not gotten to read it all yet, just wanted to point that out.

You believe in illegally attacking foreign nations that are not attacking you on trumped up charges.

I see your point.

Like I said, why waste time on those that wont get it. Pro-active foreign policy does not mean invade everyone, nor do you "see my point."

Pro active foreign policy.

Now there's a euphemism.

You aren't bothered that the government you voted for lied to start a war.

Nuff said.

Let me guess, you are pro life yes?

Oh and BTW it is your views that don't matter.

They just got their ass massively kicked

Pro active foreign policy.

Now there's a euphemism.

You aren't bothered that the government you voted for lied to start a war.

Nuff said.

Let me guess, you are pro life yes?

Oh and BTW it is your views that don't matter.

They just got their ass massively kicked

Trying to change the subject again....

You clearly do not grasp the concept, and hence why I do not bother to explain statements to you.

Wow, I leave the thread for a few days, and the babies come out. What happened?

Anyway, I find it amusing that war can be 'legal' or 'illegal'. Does one think a sovereign nation must first get a judgment in favor of it's military actions? What a fruity thought.

The US were desperate to establish the lie that Iraq had WMD so that they could use the slightly ambigious wording of UN resolution 1441 to justify war.

They wanted teir actions to be internationally legal not least to win the support for their actions across the world.

So although you cannot see the importance of legality Bush could.

It is just that he was lying about WMD to try to make the war legal.

And then when he got caught he lied about regime change.

And lots of suckers believed him.

But huige numbers didn't.

Werbung:
No I refer to you as a neocon

You support most of what Bush stood for.

That is a neocon.

BTW have you decided yet whether you are prepared to be executed for a crime you didn't commit or are you still trying to craft some words that successfully evade the question?

Back