Ground Zero Mosque

Why does it matter? If they build it 2 blocks away or a mile away is the new development going to be any more or less safe? Muslims died in the attack too.

Werbung:
Why does it matter? If they build it 2 blocks away or a mile away is the new development going to be any more or less safe? Muslims died in the attack too.

No one is arguing that the mosque should not be built there because it is not "safe".

No one is arguing that the mosque should not be built there because it is not "safe".

I am sure they would if they thought it would work...the reasons they state are not the real reasons...Just like they say its on Ground Zero,,,,of course its not, its 2 blocks away..and if it was 3, they would say make if 4, if it was a Mile, make it 2....And none of it would matter because the simple fact is, they have the right, and they are casting the blame and hate on all of Islam for the acts of some in there name...use to be that was not what America was about...

All People from Japan , attacked Pearl Harbor
All Germans are Nazi's
All Muslims are Terrorist...

we look at the first 2 as dark times in America, where we failed to live up to what this nation stands for....how long till the US looks back at this for the same...

And no you can't say its not about blaming Islam...if it was any other Religion no one would care...so it is...its only about that...its about blaming a religion for the acts of a few followers...Its pathetic and simplistic...and these days to common.

There you go again putting words in other peoples mouths. I never said he was a freak because he wanted to build a center. Even a fool should be able to understand that no one cares if he builds a "center"

The things he has said about our country are disturbing and freakish.

Pocket don't pretend to give a rats ass about slavery and especially women's rights. This guy wants Sharia Law in our country. Under sharia law women have little to no rights.

The St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church is still waiting for permission to rebuild after ten years and getting jerked around but yeah christians are never asked to compromise, well..... except in this case where the government has refused to let them rebuild but have offered them rebuild their church further away from ground zero.

Christian's by the way have been compromising for a while now but I do not expect that you knew that and I do not expect that you have ever cared

you just told him he doesent care about womens rights. im pretty sure its you putting words in peoples mouths.

you just told him he doesent care about womens rights. im pretty sure its you putting words in peoples mouths.

Welcome to the HOP Bo Jangles, I hope you have a good time posting!

Yes I said that and yeah it is putting words in his mouth. I suppose he does care to some degree for individual rights of a woman, but it is hard to tell that someone would be for the rights of women while advocating for someone else who's goal is to abolish it via sharia law.

But probably once sharia was in place if enough women complained about it he would probably side with them.

Werbung:
dim

Back