Ground zero mosque

Radical Islam demands world domination. It is their creed. And, it is not a religion of peace as the dipsh*t W said and we are at war with radical Islam unlike what the dipsh*t BO said.
So then, it is only "Radical Islam", that we are at war with? not all of Islam as you have been stating? Where in the Quran does it say that Islam demands world domination?

Why has BO not gotten us out of the ME if as you believe, that is the answer? He must know how Muslims feel. Yet, BO is increasing our presence in the ME. Why would he do this when to end the war, all we need do is leave?
The question was: "Why have the Muslims not attacked the countries I listed, not why has Obama not gotten the U.S. out of the Middle East...stop trying to shift the argument.
Rich Muslims worship the almighty dollar???? You think this is some kind of revelation???? Really. And you compare that to my comments on the Barbary Pirates. Really lame dude.
Your comment on the Barbary Pirates was stupid. just as: "Any gamers here?" And "...Really lame dude...", are words indicative of a childish, immature mind.

"...They started the war...well they tried with the first WTC bombing,..."
You are obviously too young to remember our starting the war with Muslims by causing the downfall of the legitimate government of Iran and replacing it with the Peacock Throne of the Shaw of Iran with his secret police and their penchant for torture. Which is only one example of our interfering with the internal affairs of Muslim countires. Go back to playing your vidio games, Junior.

Werbung:
So then, it is only "Radical Islam", that we are at war with? not all of Islam as you have been stating? Where in the Quran does it say that Islam demands world domination?

The question was: "Why have the Muslims not attacked the countries I listed, not why has Obama not gotten the U.S. out of the Middle East...stop trying to shift the argument.
Your comment on the Barbary Pirates was stupid. just as: "Any gamers here?" And "...Really lame dude...", are words indicative of a childish, immature mind.

"...They started the war...well they tried with the first WTC bombing,..."
You are obviously too young to remember our starting the war with Muslims by causing the downfall of the legitimate government of Iran and replacing it with the Peacock Throne of the Shaw of Iran with his secret police and their penchant for torture. Which is only one example of our interfering with the internal affairs of Muslim countires. Go back to playing your vidio games, Junior.

You being a lib always trend toward blaming America first. This must be ingrained in libs from birth. So sad...for you.:(

Are you aware of the numerous helpful and chartiable things the US has done for the ME nations? I would guess not. But, lets give it the old college try.

1. Millions of dollars given to ME nations in foreign aide over many decades.
2. When natural disaster strikes, we are there to help. Again, millions given to help these poor wretched nations many with high percentages of people who hate the USA. (just like Libs)
3. BO goes to Egypt and appeases like a little school girl who lost her way.
4. We liberate Kuwait from Saddam.
5. We obliterate Saddam's army in Gulf War I.
6. Jimma Carter (arguably the worst pres in history...no doubt you voted for him) dumps the Shah (its Shah not Shaw) a long time ally of the US who helped westernize Iran and contained radical Islam. But, hey we did not interfere, but then we had the hostage crisis. So, apparently your idea of non-interference did not work.
7. Reagan intervenes in Lebanon to stop the violence between waring factions and restore order. We are just trying to help. And what do we get in return? Lots of dead Marines. Thanks Islam.
8. We develop all their oil fields and get the oil pumping. Then we buy their oil making them incredibly rich.
9. We supply many ME nations with our most advanced military hardware.
10. The great US Navy patrols the Persian Gulf to keep the oil flowing so the ME nations can continue to get richer.
11. We assist the Afghanies in their war with the USSR (beloved nation of liberals everywhere).
12. We liberate Iraq from Saddam and stay to fight off the cold blooded killers who blow up women and children.
13. We appease radical Islam at every turn (BO & W).
14. We pour billions into Iraq and Afghan****istan to try and stabilize those nations and give their populations liberty...particularly their women.

Did any of that take? You see we have done much for the ME and received nothing in return but death and violence. And you think we are at fault.

And I thought my use of the phase "really lame dude" would be well accepted by you. I thought using lib lingo would help us bond. I guess I am wrong once in a great while.

Oh I forgot one really big thing the US did for Islam and Muslims everywhere.

Bubba BJ Clinton mercilessly bombed Serbia into submission. This was without a doubt one of the most heinous things ever done by the USA, but it did benefit Muslims.

So, why do they hate us again???

Historical Note:
Just a historical irony I have long found disgusting...Madeleine Halfbright the appallingly ignorant leftist secretary of state under BJ Clinton is a Jew. She and her family were saved from the Nazis by the Serbs (Albanian Muslims made very good Nazis - Ever heard of the Waffen SS?) during WWII. The Serbs saved thousands of Jews from the death camps. Then out of gratitude, the kooky ***** kills over 2,000 Serbs in the Clinton bombings by US warplanes which the western lib press ignored.

Where in the Quran does it say that Islam demands world domination?

Are you really that dense?

Muhammad's Own Words
Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause."
Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."
Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."
Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."
Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious."
Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."
Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)."
Ishaq:324 "He said, 'Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.'"
Qur'an:9:14 "Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay them low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them."
Ishaq:300 "I am fighting in Allah's service. This is piety and a good deed. In Allah's war I do not fear as others should. For this fighting is righteous, true, and good."
Ishaq:587 "Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace."
Qur'an:8:65 "O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding."
Ishaq:326 "Prophet exhort the believers to fight. If there are twenty good fighters they will defeat two hundred for they are a senseless people. They do not fight with good intentions nor for truth."
Bukhari:V4B52N63 "A man whose face was covered with an iron mask came to the Prophet and said, 'Allah's Apostle! Shall I fight or embrace Islam first?' The Prophet said, 'Embrace Islam first and then fight.' So he embraced Islam, and was martyred. Allah's Apostle said, 'A Little work, but a great reward.'"
Bukhari:V4B53N386 "Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah alone or pay us the Jizyah tribute tax in submission. Our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says: 'Whoever amongst us is killed as a martyr shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever survives shall become your master.'"

There are lots more at this website...please educate yourself.
http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes.Islam

et al,

The entire way this Mosque deal unfolded --- makes me think there is much more to it than what meets the eye. This is not a serial event that can be analyzed in step-by-step fashion. It was a Parallel Development that came together.

• There was the Guy (Donald Trump talked to him) that was in it just for the money, one quick score.
  • There is the Imam, who wants fame, power, glory and influence. Willing to play any card (national security included) to get a piece of the action, and wanting to be the Billy Graham of Islam; with all the trappings.
  • There was the cautious, people who understood that Islamic Charities have been used to supply Alms for the Jihad, and Mosques have been used, in the recent past to germinate the Jihadist.
  • There were the all forgiving people, ready to assimilate the Muslim community into working America.
  • There are those that will "never forget" the terrorists saying their prayers as they carried out the deed.
  • There was the Democratic Fanatics, willing to ignite any controversy over Constitutional rights.
  • There was the Media, hungry for a story, trying to be rational, but knowing explosive stories sell better.
  • There was a naive State Department who wanted to have a Imam type voice in their pocket, but created a loose cannon.

All these things --- and more --- , developing independently, yet simultaneously, to come together like a floating proton in a nuclear accelerator.

Then, there is the Radical Islamic connection. The fever ignites just at a time when the Jihadist' need a boost in recruitment and anti-American sentiment needs revived. (Of course coincidence...) After all, the entire stated object is to create a better understanding between Muslims and Non-Muslim Americans. What religious leader, with that objective, would purposely push an agenda that that was so volatile, so emotionally charged, and with so close to sensitive nerve. No one, like an Imam, who understands humanity so well, would do that. Then, the fact the the entire community of Islamic clerics in America (North American Imams Federation) remained silent. Not one trying to defuse the situation.

I am not prone to conspiracy theories, but there is a lot coming together here. So, I am forced to assume that this was one set of coincidence.

Just because it is your right to do something --- doesn't mean you should do it. And religious leaders should know this better that most; having a professional lock on moral values and ethics. Now America is in a very unusual position. The cleric says there is a reasonable expectation that this will be used world-wide as a propaganda tool.​

We are damned if we do and damned if we don't. The question is, will America buckle under the fear? Or, will it make another choice?

TERRORISM: ... the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.” (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85)​

Most Respectfully,
R

Werbung:
et al,

I should point out that, after I wrote this, I came across a voice.

Then, the fact the the entire community of Islamic clerics in America (North American Imams Federation) remained silent. Not one trying to defuse the situation.
(COMMENT)

But there does seem to be, not a cleric or Imam, but a respected leader that has decided to speak. And it is well worth the read.

EXTRACT said:
CT Muslim Leader: Move Mosque from Ground Zero Site
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...-Mosque-from-Ground--Zero-Site-103141594.html

A leader in Connecticut’s Muslim community is taking a stand that she knows won't make her popular with the Muslim community. Rabia Chaudry says it's time to think about finding a new site for the mosque proposed for the area near Ground Zero.

Chaudry is vice president of the Muslim Coalition of Connecticut, Fellow of the American Muslim Civic Leadership Institute, and a Connecticut immigration lawyer and she wrote a column for the Hartford Courant, taking a stand on an issue that become a controversial one nationwide.

Because I cannot be excommunicated, I am going to go ahead and take it: It's time to reconsider the Park51 project and make the concession of moving it, she said.

The roots of her decision go back to the year 628 and the Treaty of Hudaybiyah and a story of a Muslim Prophet making major concessions to promote peace and trust among Meccans, even though it caused anger and humiliation for his group, she wrote. You can read more on the Treaty of Hudaybiyah in her post on the Courant's Web site.

The decision about building a mosque near Ground Zero has parallels to that story and this is a modern day opportunity to apply the lessons learned so long ago, she said.

Although it's important to acknowledge that this issue has become highly politicized and been used by fear-mongers with broad anti-Muslim agendas, it is equally true that there are people who do not hate Muslims but are genuinely fearful of the implications of this project, she wrote.

For the past decade American Muslims have spent most of their energies explaining to others who we are not - not extremists and not terrorists. But now, like the Prophet, we have an opportunity to instead show who Muslims are, compassionate for the sentiments of others and willing to compromise for the greater good, she wrote.

Follow us on Twitter @NBCConnecticut, on Facebook, and sign up for breaking news SMS alerts on your phone by texting “CTBREAKING” to 622669.
First Published: Sep 17, 2010 11:22 AM EDT
(COMMENT)

I must be getting soft. But I actually like this person (Rabia Chaudry). Here we have a Muslim voice that is is both eloquent and rational. It is the first voice that has not been threatening, pushy or over-dramatic.

I very much appreciate the concept and approach. But more than that, she is a bridge builder. The Imams should emulate her style; not because she is being concilatory, but because she is looking at the long view.

Most Respectfully,
R

Back