Ground Zero Mosque

The contributions include $76,135 for the 16th century Grand Mosque in Tongxin, China, and $67,500 for the 18th century G

olden Mosque in Lahore, Pakistan. An additional $62,169 will be spent on restoring a 19th century minaret in Mauritania's ancient city of Tichitt; $50,437 for the Sundarwala Burj, a 16th century Islamic Monument in New Delhi, and $15,450 to restore the 18th century Gobarau Minaret in Katsina, Nigeria.

-----------------------------------------------

add those up for me...tell me how far away from 6 million is it...

na I will be nice..its $287,141

so your short $5,712,859

so well, your really close....but let me guess the really speedy one...they did not list right?

Here was a hint "The amount spent on mosque restoration projects is a fraction of the total in the 2010 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation, which also will fund projects to restore Christian and Buddhist sites as well as museums, forts and palaces. "

you should try reading your links ,....

Werbung:
1:By your logic, the YMCA is a church now....Mosques don't have basketball courts....

By your logic, a church with that also has a gym or family center is no longer a church.

2. the the Leader of this church say go terrorist?

No, but some of his comments are easily interpreted in that manner.

If so why did Bush Co use him for a example of moderate Islam...also Odd Beck had no issue with him...when he was on TV with him... ( and even if he did , if has broken no laws, he would have the right to still build it)

Don't watch Beck, so I have no idea about him. As for Bush, I don't know why Bush pointed to him as an example of a moderate, and frankly, if he is or is not a moderate does not really matter in the end, it will just inflame the issue more than it already was.

3. Yes it does, and there are protests at the ones people are trying to build..that have nothing to do with 9-11...its has to do with...I hate Muslims because I group them as all the same...because I am a little pissant retard.

The majority of the country does not think like this in my opinion.

4. So a part of the plane hit it...is that the new rule...as far away as plane parts where found..you can't build a Islamic center? Maybe we can just call for a 2 mile Muslim Free zone...no Muslims in that Radius...( even ones who had family die there on Sept 11...)

Well, if part of the plane hit it, I think you can accept it is pretty close to ground zero correct?

That said, no one is arguing that Muslims should not be allowed to practice their religion, but those building the mosque need to understand they are just making the situation worse by pressing the issue. Much the same way that the Pope backed off putting a Convent by a Nazi concentration camp.

If this was a Christian site, no one would care...they only care as its Muslim...And thus the clear issue is...blaming all Muslims for the acts of some...They also where all men...maybe no men near WTC site as well..

I am not sure where I have done anything of the sort that you seem to allude to. Fact is, if we really want to mend relations between Muslims and the US, this mosque needs to be moved.

Personally I would rather stick it in your back yard but they might object :)

and yes I picked the mile out of my hat. why not a mile? Why must the vast majority of Americans compromise every damn time? why cant this freak who is running the project compromise by 1 mile?

so now he is a freak? becuse he wants to have a center that is of his Religion?

Also since when did you have to compromise your Religious Freedoms in the US? Gee I have angered some Christian Biggots who don't like my Religion...I should just compromise for them?

Just like why did woman not compromise when they wanted the right to vote?
Slaves , I don't see why they did not just compromise on slavery....
And don't ever compromise on Guns..of course..

By your logic, a church with that also has a gym or family center is no longer a church.

No, but some of his comments are easily interpreted in that manner.

Don't watch Beck, so I have no idea about him. As for Bush, I don't know why Bush pointed to him as an example of a moderate, and frankly, if he is or is not a moderate does not really matter in the end, it will just inflame the issue more than it already was.

The majority of the country does not think like this in my opinion.

Well, if part of the plane hit it, I think you can accept it is pretty close to ground zero correct?

That said, no one is arguing that Muslims should not be allowed to practice their religion, but those building the mosque need to understand they are just making the situation worse by pressing the issue. Much the same way that the Pope backed off putting a Convent by a Nazi concentration camp.

I am not sure where I have done anything of the sort that you seem to allude to. Fact is, if we really want to mend relations between Muslims and the US, this mosque needs to be moved.

If you cant figure out the difference from a mosque to a comunity center...I can't help you...

Who cares if some people could interrupt something he said one way...I seem to recall someone just got fired from there job because "some people interpreted her words"

So your not sure why he would be called a moderate...but we should assume he is not untill then? How would him being moderate inflame it more? Its already a fake issue...flamed by one thing...Right wing politics.

Well if the polls say 70% agree they should not be able to build it there...I think the polls show that they do think that way. even if you cut it half of that..thats still a large amount of little racist Islamophobic pricks

if we want better relations..how about this...we don't lump them all in as one and attack them for wanting to practice there Religion where it fits them becuse we have decided that they are all responsible for the attacks on 911...

Your Religion is not welcome, because people of your Religion attacked us...we of course would not do the same thing to any other Religion, but we will to you. No one cares about a christian church near Oklahoma City building..because that was done by Christians...Change Tim to Mohamad..., Change the Michigan Militia to a Muslim group, change the date of that bombing to 2001...change the building to NYC...put the Islamic center in the same spot...people would say the same things as now....But It was not, it was Christians..so no issue...

But its not about attacking Muslims..nope...

If you cant figure out the difference from a mosque to a comunity center...I can't help you...

What a total load of BS. What exactly do you think is going to be inside of this "community center"? A mosque perchance? Yes it will have some other things, but if a Catholic Church builds a facility (that includes a church) that has a gym, pool, workout area etc, does it suddenly become a "community center" and not a "church"? Give me a break.

Who cares if some people could interrupt something he said one way...I seem to recall someone just got fired from there job because "some people interpreted her words"

Keep in mind who actually fired that woman...

That aside, it matters a lot how people interpret your words, ask any public figure, which this Imam certainly is now.

So your not sure why he would be called a moderate...but we should assume he is not untill then?

I assumed nothing about him, until I read some of what he had to say, then I formed an opinion based on that. Might change as I read more, but it is what it is for now.

How would him being moderate inflame it more? Its already a fake issue...flamed by one thing...Right wing politics.

Right-wing politics drives 70% support? Democrats must be terrified about November then.

I also find it interesting that you just all but accused Harry Reid of "right-wing" politics. :rolleyes:

Well if the polls say 70% agree they should not be able to build it there...I think the polls show that they do think that way. even if you cut it half of that..thats still a large amount of little racist Islamophobic pricks

Yea, all those "Islamophobic pricks" who say "build the mosque a bit farther away." They are all so terrified of Islam that they offer alternative sites and support it being built in another location.

if we want better relations..how about this...we don't lump them all in as one and attack them for wanting to practice there Religion where it fits them becuse we have decided that they are all responsible for the attacks on 911...

Better relations are a two way street. It would benefit the Muslim community in terms of community relations to just move the thing a few blocks further away.

Your Religion is not welcome, because people of your Religion attacked us...we of course would not do the same thing to any other Religion, but we will to you.

Yea, if your definition of "not welcome" is please build basically anywhere you like except for one tiny area.

No one cares about a christian church near Oklahoma City building..because that was done by Christians...Change Tim to Mohamad..., Change the Michigan Militia to a Muslim group, change the date of that bombing to 2001...change the building to NYC...put the Islamic center in the same spot...people would say the same things as now....But It was not, it was Christians..so no issue...

It might be more of an issue of McVeigh carried out the act in the name of "God", and we had open declarations of war against us by radical Christian groups around the world.

But its not about attacking Muslims..nope...

Well yea, it is actually not at all about attacking Muslims.

so now he is a freak? becuse he wants to have a center that is of his Religion?

Also since when did you have to compromise your Religious Freedoms in the US? Gee I have angered some Christian Biggots who don't like my Religion...I should just compromise for them?

Just like why did woman not compromise when they wanted the right to vote?
Slaves , I don't see why they did not just compromise on slavery....
And don't ever compromise on Guns..of course..

There you go again putting words in other peoples mouths. I never said he was a freak because he wanted to build a center. Even a fool should be able to understand that no one cares if he builds a "center"

The things he has said about our country are disturbing and freakish.

Pocket don't pretend to give a rats ass about slavery and especially women's rights. This guy wants Sharia Law in our country. Under sharia law women have little to no rights.

The St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church is still waiting for permission to rebuild after ten years and getting jerked around but yeah christians are never asked to compromise, well..... except in this case where the government has refused to let them rebuild but have offered them rebuild their church further away from ground zero.

Christian's by the way have been compromising for a while now but I do not expect that you knew that and I do not expect that you have ever cared

"This guy wants Sharia Law in our country."

Really? You can cite exactly when and where he made this statement, and post his exact words in context, right?

Really? You can cite exactly when and where he made this statement, and post his exact words in context, right?

Also last I checked...he has the right to want that...does not mean I have to support it , to support his right to want it.

But I am told now I don't care about womans rights or slavery...so what does it matter :)

Here is a little more clarification for you...

A link to the Islamic Community Center of Des Plaines... guess what it is? You guessed it.. a mosque.

why don't you actually go look at the plans for the building...then look at the one you just showed...
tell me if they look the same...Take a look at the other one near the wtc...the one thats a big 1 block away extra...2 floors on top for prayer, don't make a mosque.

How the inside group rules this country?

They had a false flag terror attack on 911 to justify their war in Mid-east. The Muslim is wronged as terrorist. Then they build a Mosque in WTO site to show how tolerant and fair they are. That's a trick of propaganda.

Is that funny people flock to argue about "Allah", "victim of 911"....? They even have poll to get people gathering in. The real mastermind of the 911 grins at the soap opera they directed. They play you fools.

Rauf wants to impose Sharia in the U.S. His 2004 book, ... Rauf seeks more U.S. legal “leeway” for sharia

The problem with his book is that some parts are translated into other languages to say something other than it says in english including the title

in an interview he said we are already sharia compliant, but of course that is not true. There is a youtube of it but almost all the youtubes I have gone to about him and a few others come up with a strange error prompt. Ill get it for you when I can.

Do you find it shocking that some in Islam want the us to be sharia complaint?

They have done it in Europe, why wouldn't anyone think we are next.

why don't you actually go look at the plans for the building...then look at the one you just showed...
tell me if they look the same...

The point is the phrase "Islamic Community Center" is irrelevant as to what it actually is.

No one is arguing that there will be more than just a mosque, that is not the point.

Take a look at the other one near the wtc...the one thats a big 1 block away extra...2 floors on top for prayer, don't make a mosque.

You can peddle this BS all you want, but it is akin to looking at a church and saying, that is not a church, that is just a prayer space.

Even the President admits it will house a mosque... the plans admit it, everyone admits... except you apparently. Just because there will be more than that, does not mean a mosque will not be there.

Werbung:
It is amazing the lengths liberals will go to protect Islam. Yet, they condemn Christians every chance they get.

Must be that mental illness thing...

bni_logo_star_cross.png

Back