Gunmen shoots 4 before being stopped...

she is 24 can live to old age, and her meds sometimes get out of wack and make her suicidal...she calls me crying because she wants feels the urge so strong but does not want to kill herself, but do to her mental condition she can't trust herself not to...but does not want to go to ward as she hates it there...

in your case, I am for Dr Assisted Suicided in terminal cases...when they can make a clear choice for them self...what you fail to understand is, in the case I am talking about...she is not really the one making her choice...Its like saying someone having a heart attack who can't talk , should not be taken to the hospital because its there choice to have one..unless they say otherwise...

Im sorry but people with sever mental illness should just not be running around with firearms...

In your case her friends and family should be taking care of her. Outlawing suicide wont solve anything.

Werbung:
In your case her friends and family should be taking care of her. Outlawing suicide wont solve anything.

yes, and thats how she got locked up for a few days...we did it...but in order to do that , we had to do it against her will...so yes her freedom was taken..and when she got back to normal ( as normal as things get for her) she was glad to be home, alive and that she did not do anything to herself...And outlawing suicide helps get people who need it when they try, into a medical health place that can help them. Most people who try to kill themself...have medical issues that cause it, its not just cuz they are sad.

yes, and thats how she got locked up for a few days...we did it...but in order to do that , we had to do it against her will...so yes her freedom was taken..and when she got back to normal ( as normal as things get for her) she was glad to be home, alive and that she did not do anything to herself...And outlawing suicide helps get people who need it when they try, into a medical health place that can help them. Most people who try to kill themself...have medical issues that cause it, its not just cuz they are sad.

You had to lock her up? Why not just stay with her?

Werbung:
Back