Hamas snot inspired by terrorist college charges cop and gets his ass kicked

projection. You started the insults and now you wish to pawn that off on someone else. no. Your little pro terrorist jew killers are tearing up everything, assaulting cops and students, destroying property. There is no denying that truth. They say they want to kill the jews... That's what that little saying ' From the something or other to the sea' means. Did you know that? Do you know what these inhuman bastards did to women and children AND BABIES?? How can you be so blind that you justify those unspeakable crimes?
No, it's just plain stupidity to not understand that caring about humans in Gaza is not pro hamas
Caring about humans 8n Gaza is not justifying what hamas did
No one ever accused you of being intelligent

Werbung:
No, it's just plain stupidity to not understand that caring about humans in Gaza is not pro hamas
Caring about humans 8n Gaza is not justifying what hamas did
No one ever accused you of being intelligent
caring for humans in gaza? Do you know what gazans did, men women and children when we were attacked on 9-11??

You haven't known me long enough to know just how intelligent I am.

caring for humans in gaza? Do you know what gazans did, men women and children when we were attacked on 9-11??

You haven't known me long enough to know just how intelligent I am.
Your posts are very clearly the work 9f a less intelligent person
I guess you could be pretending to be stupid
Carry on

You seem to resort to right wing stupidity
If you are insulted by that, make more intelligent posts

Pro Palestinian humans is not pro terrorist or pro hamas
But right wing morons are too stupid to 7nderstand that simple concept
Well you are the stupid champ

One advantage Democrats have over Christian American patriots is that rubes are easily fooled by lying leftist propaganda.
one advantage I have over you is that I don't make stupid claims about stolen elections that I can't prove. lol

you are a moron
Hillary Cliton and her dyke secret service bushwacker
17752428-7399633-All_done_up_Both_women_donned_layered_necklaces_and_bracelets_fo-a-15_1566930878189.jpg

Werbung:
Back