Hamas snot inspired by terrorist college charges cop and gets his ass kicked

one advantage I have over you is that I don't make stupid claims about stolen elections that I can't prove. lol
Lefties keep calling respectible Americans stupid for objecting to the fraud the Democrats committed and continue to lie about. Are Democrats ready to purge their voting rolls of ineligible voters, start weeding out non-citizens trying to vote, stop double voting and voting in the name of dead people, start insisting on responsible verification of the legitimacy of mail-in ballots, and shut down the Democrat voting machine racket? Not a chance.

Werbung:
Hillary Cliton and her dyke secret service bushwacker
17752428-7399633-All_done_up_Both_women_donned_layered_necklaces_and_bracelets_fo-a-15_1566930878189.jpg
Hillary does not have wide support from real voters, she is just real wide.

Lefties keep calling respectible Americans stupid for objecting to the fraud the Democrats committed and continue to lie about. Are Democrats ready to purge their voting rolls of ineligible voters, start weeding out non-citizens trying to vote, stop double voting and voting in the name of dead people, start insisting on responsible verification of the legitimacy of mail-in ballots, and shut down the Democrat voting machine racket? Not a chance.
Claiming the election was stolen with no credible proof doesn't make you a respectful American that makes you a hateful anti-american

Claiming the election was stolen with no credible proof doesn't make you a respectful American that makes you a hateful anti-american
You make a huge mistake. Not providing you sufficient evidence to convince you the Democrats stole the 2020 election is not proof the evidence does not exist or that the evidence that exists is wrong.

You make a huge mistake. Not providing you sufficient evidence to convince you the Democrats stole the 2020 election is not proof the evidence does not exist or that the evidence that exists is wrong.
you dont have to convince me, legal moron, you had to convince judges.
and failed.
because you morons have no credible evidence. lol

you dont have to convince me, legal moron, you had to convince judges.
and failed.
because you morons have no credible evidence. lol
Judges cannot examine voting machines and neither can those investigators labeleled "outsiders" and denied access by the Democrats in complete charge of the voting machines.

Judges cannot examine voting machines and neither can those investigators labeleled "outsiders" and denied access by the Democrats in complete charge of the voting machines.
you claim its stolen and yet you can't convince a single judge. lol.
you morons have nothing credible

you claim its stolen and yet you can't convince a single judge. lol.
you morons have nothing credible
You keep wanting someone to show evidence of voting machine fraud to judges. That will be impossible as long as judges collude with Democrats to prevent reliable investigators from examining the machines soon after the election before crooked operators can erase data on the machines.

You keep wanting someone to show evidence of voting machine fraud to judges. That will be impossible as long as judges collude with Democrats to prevent reliable investigators from examining the machines soon after the election before crooked operators can erase data on the machines.
no, i keep wanting you to convince a judge your evidence is credible.
surely you didn't claim it was stolen with no credible evidence? that would be so antiamerican. lol

no, i keep wanting you to convince a judge your evidence is credible.
surely you didn't claim it was stolen with no credible evidence? that would be so antiamerican. lol
You are being dishonest. You know nobody can show judges evidence of massive voting machine fraud the Democrats have managed to cover up. The fact the Democrats prevented examination of Dominion voting machines, especially given the fact that a Dominion voting machine executive declared on video that they would not allow Trump to win in 2020, is evidence enough of election rigging even if access to machine investigations had not been blocked by Democrats.

You are being dishonest. You know nobody can show judges evidence of massive voting machine fraud the Democrats have managed to cover up. The fact the Democrats prevented examination of Dominion voting machines, especially given the fact that a Dominion voting machine executive declared on video that they would not allow Trump to win in 2020, is evidence enough of election rigging even if access to machine investigations had not been blocked by Democrats.
Nope I am 100 percent honest
You morons couldn't conv8nce judges
That is 100 percent true

Nope I am 100 percent honest
You morons couldn't conv8nce judges
That is 100 percent true
Why do you keep insisting judges cannot be convinced voting machines were corrupted, knowing that Democrats have essentially made it impossible to examine their voting machines for corruption?

Why do you keep insisting judges cannot be convinced voting machines were corrupted, knowing that Democrats have essentially made it impossible to examine their voting machines for corruption?
i "keep insisting' that they were not convinced..because that's 100% the truth. its what happened.
you morons had 3 years to convince them and failed. lol

and I dont' "know" that "democrats have essentially made it blah blah blah blah" that's just the same right wing bs you keep claiming and never prove. lol

Werbung:
i "keep insisting' that they were not convinced..because that's 100% the truth. its what happened.
you morons had 3 years to convince them and failed. lol

and I dont' "know" that "democrats have essentially made it blah blah blah blah" that's just the same right wing bs you keep claiming and never prove. lol
Every judge in the country was blocked by democrats from seeing evidence of Dominion machine voting fraud and corruption.

Back