Hannity confession: smoking gun evidence as Fox chief Murdoch forced under oath

yes, ballots were delivered late at night, as I already posted.

its part of the normal election process, moron.

god you're so stupid. lol
You claim nothing nefarious was occurring. I do not agree and you do not prove your claim.

Werbung:
You claim nothing nefarious was occurring. I do not agree and you do not prove your claim.

i don't have to prove my claim, moron.
those who claim laws were broken need to provide the proof.

especially when trump's dhs, trump's doj, every red state, and every judge agrees with me lol

Courts cannot explain the lost chain-of-custody records, the deleted voting machine photo images, the dismissal of republican observers while counting last-minute drops of ballots that flipped the lead from Trump to Biden, and so forth.

courts don't have explain anything, moron.
its not what courts do.

courts look at evidence presented and decide if its credible or not.
and they unanamously said it wasn't. duh.

i don't have to prove my claim, moron.
those who claim laws were broken need to provide the proof.

especially when trump's dhs, trump's doj, every red state, and every judge agrees with me lol
Those who foolishly blindly believe democrat denials of democrat voting fraud do not have to prove anything to themselves to believe the lie. Democrats cannot explain away the massive evidence of voter fraud.

courts don't have explain anything, moron.
its not what courts do.

courts look at evidence presented and decide if its credible or not.
and they unanamously said it wasn't. duh.
Foolish democrat disciples think because courts refused to take voter fraud cases that proves courts examined the evidence of fraud and proved no fraud occurred. Courts that dismissed cases of fraud did not examine the evidence and rule on the facts because they never investigated the facts.

Those who foolishly blindly believe democrat denials of democrat voting fraud do not have to prove anything to themselves to believe the lie. Democrats cannot explain away the massive evidence of voter fraud.

the "massive evidence of fraud" that trump's dhs and doj, red states, and courts have said is bogus? lol.

you don't understand what "evidence of massive fraud" means. Crazy conspiracy theories that even other republicans don't believe aren't evidence, moron. lol.

I "foolishly" believe trump's dhs and doj, red states, and courts..because if all of them agree, and you morons can't convince any of them in two YEARS of this "massive fraud", well, you are morons :)

Foolish democrat disciples think because courts refused to take voter fraud cases that proves courts examined the evidence of fraud and proved no fraud occurred. Courts that dismissed cases of fraud did not examine the evidence and rule on the facts because they never investigated the facts.

courts took the cases, moron.
they looked at the evidence provided and ruled it wasn't credible. duh

god you're stupid. lol

the "massive evidence of fraud" that trump's dhs and doj, red states, and courts have said is bogus? lol.

you don't understand what "evidence of massive fraud" means. Crazy conspiracy theories that even other republicans don't believe aren't evidence, moron. lol.

I "foolishly" believe trump's dhs and doj, red states, and courts..because if all of them agree, and you morons can't convince any of them in two YEARS of this "massive fraud", well, you are morons :)
If democrats committed massive voter fraud then amassing support for democrat denials will never change the fact that democrats committed massive voter fraud. Nevertheless, why don't we Americans just pass a voter ID law so that no matter what voter votes he will have to use a registered number for the vote? That can eliminate the problem of multiple voting that Americans know has occurred and will eliminate fake ballots not tied to a legitimate number, which has also occurred.

Anyone refusing to support meaningful election securities is supporting election fraud.

courts took the cases, moron.
they looked at the evidence provided and ruled it wasn't credible. duh

god you're stupid. lol
Give me your best example and let's look together at what actually was examined, how it was examined, and the exact wording of the court rendering.

Give me your best example and let's look together at what actually was examined, how it was examined, and the exact wording of the court rendering.

There simply is no quantitative proof that Biden won because of fraud. Was there fraud? Yes there always is but you cannot prove ever that it changed the result.

Composite real clear polls just prior to the election showed Biden with 51.4% support and Trump with just 44%. These are 1v1 polls with no third party options.

The end result was very similar to those polls. Biden ended up with 51.3% of the vote in the final tally.

Trump filed all those law suits and asked for recounts. He got recounts at least in parts in Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia. Several in Georgia. Not one recount showed a changed result!

This idiocy needs to stop. You people sound like Stacey Abrams.

The thing to take away from the 2020 election is that 55% of Americans did not want Donald Trump. That is horrible for a sitting president. In the composite polls just before the elections Trump got just 44% support.

44%! That was BEFORE Jan 6th. That was BEFORE classified documents at Mira lago and before all this legal action going on. And that was Trump age 74 not 78. You can jump up and down and say it is not fair but that is how things are.

Trump is simply not viable to be a candidate in 2024.

There simply is no quantitative proof that Biden won because of fraud. Was there fraud? Yes there always is but you cannot prove ever that it changed the result.

Composite real clear polls just prior to the election showed Biden with 51.4% support and Trump with just 44%. These are 1v1 polls with no third party options.

The end result was very similar to those polls. Biden ended up with 51.3% of the vote in the final tally.

Trump filed all those law suits and asked for recounts. He got recounts at least in parts in Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia. Several in Georgia. Not one recount showed a changed result!

This idiocy needs to stop. You people sound like Stacey Abrams.
I did not ask for a smokescreen and deflection. I asked for one example of one court case that was decided by one judge who supposedly ruled that the evidence presented to him proved that no fraud took place in the 2020 election.

The thing to take away from the 2020 election is that 55% of Americans did not want Donald Trump. That is horrible for a sitting president. In the composite polls just before the elections Trump got just 44% support.

44%! That was BEFORE Jan 6th. That was BEFORE classified documents at Mira lago and before all this legal action going on. And that was Trump age 74 not 78. You can jump up and down and say it is not fair but that is how things are.

Trump is simply not viable to be a candidate in 2024.
Polls cannot be trusted and wise Americans take reported poll results with a grain of salt.

I did not ask for a smokescreen and deflection. I asked for one example of one court case that was decided by one judge who supposedly ruled that the evidence presented to him proved that no fraud took place in the 2020 election.

Why would I care what you asked?

Werbung:
Polls cannot be trusted and wise Americans take reported poll results with a grain of salt.

So you missed the point?

The result and the polls were almost exactly the same. If there was massive fraud they would not be.

The polls for the last several presidential elections have been very accurate.

You are aware that the real clear polls I linked are the averages of many polls right? Not just one.

No offense but accusing our entire electorate system of being shit requires some facts not just conjecture and bullshit. Trump could not beat a guy who was semi comatose.

Back