He would make a great Biden

the annoying thing

Was just watching cops he saw a guy sitting in a motel parking lot went over to see what was going on and arrested the guy he saw a big fat bag of methamphetamine sitting on his lap the guy's story was that he was waiting for a friend to bring his lost wallet oddly the wallet was already in the car along with a meth pipe he could be a true Biden .

Werbung:
Was just watching cops he saw a guy sitting in a motel parking lot went over to see what was going on and arrested the guy he saw a big fat bag of methamphetamine sitting on his lap the guy's story was that he was waiting for a friend to bring his lost wallet oddly the wallet was already in the car along with a meth pipe he could be a true Biden .
Or a excise maker like Ricky Retardo

biden's live rent free in your head too. lol

hardly mr Ricky but you keep on thinking that its good for you massive ego

oh i'm exactly right. you mention me by name (well by your stupid nickname for me) over and over (right here in this thread on the second post for example...Or a excise maker like Ricky Retardo) . lol.

its like you can't stop obsessing about me. lol.

Werbung:
oh i'm exactly right. you mention me by name (well by your stupid nickname for me) over and over (right here in this thread on the second post for example...Or a excise maker like Ricky Retardo) . lol.

its like you can't stop obsessing about me. lol.
can not stop making fun of you Ricky the shoe fits buddy

Back