Heart Attack Grill " Who would wanna eat there?"

steveox

Theres a Place in Arizona called HEART ATTACK GRILL :eek:
01.jpg

061120115347.4an35t690_menu-del-restaurante--heart-attack-grill--b.jpg

Its Bad Enough we have McDonalds!

Werbung:
Steve, its up to the individual if they want to eat there. Why is this such a problem to you?

Because people who eat at these places when burgers are cooked in greese and eat greesy fries are the ones get heart attacks. Why you think medical insurance is getting way too expensive? Thats why i want democrats start regalating the way you prepare and cook foods. Like you must cook Burgers,Chicken and fries differantly instead cooked in greese.

Because people who eat at these places when burgers are cooked in greese and eat greesy fries are the ones get heart attacks. Why you think medical insurance is getting way too expensive? Thats why i want democrats start regalating the way you prepare and cook foods. Like you must cook Burgers,Chicken and fries differantly instead cooked in greese.

Yeah I agree, Greece food is sometimes unhealthy, but a nice moussaka mmmmm.

also

Greekfire-madridskylitzes1.jpg

Cooking in Greece! Remember, water doesn't help put out greece fires, this PSA has been sponsored by Spinning Gyros LTD.

I'm getting tired of this argument now. If I want to drink fat out of a giant vat, on the hour, every hour, at a place that sells it as a drink, I should be allowed to if I'm going to be stupid enough.

You call America land of the free, but wont allow people the right to eat a greasy burger?

Why you think medical insurance is getting way too expensive?

Medical insurance is so expensive because it covers every little thing rather than catastrophic medical events.

Can you imagine what your car insurance woud cost if it covered oil changes, tune ups, tire rotations, transmission adjustments, car washes, etc., etc., etc., rather than just accidents and injuries? Your auto insurance would cost as much, or more than your health insurance.

I have used a medical savings account for quite some time now and I pay a couple of hundred dollars per year for catastrophic coverage for my wife and I and I self insure myself for routine care. The result has been that my medical account has grown by 10's of thousands of dollars that I would have been spending on insurance that cost me whether I used it or not.

I'm getting tired of this argument now. If I want to drink fat out of a giant vat, on the hour, every hour, at a place that sells it as a drink, I should be allowed to if I'm going to be stupid enough.

You call America land of the free, but wont allow people the right to eat a greasy burger?

Well im tired at Certain laws we have.Im Tired of the police enforcing petty stuff like speeding, Not feeding Parking meters and Trapping Prositution. We all have laws we dont like. But i think its time for the government to regalate how restaurants prepare and cook foods.

Well im tired at Certain laws we have.Im Tired of the police enforcing petty stuff like speeding, Not feeding Parking meters and Trapping Prositution. We all have laws we dont like. But i think its time for the government to regalate how restaurants prepare and cook foods.

If you don't like the way they cook, exercise some self control and don't eat there. They (the government) already exercise too much control over restaurants.

No one puts a gun to your head and forces you to eat.

As long as the food is safe, and as long as it is what it claims to be...it's in our hands.

People can make changes by voting with their pocket books if they want change. Eating out is not a necessity.

No one puts a gun to your head and forces you to eat.

As long as the food is safe, and as long as it is what it claims to be...it's in our hands.

People can make changes by voting with their pocket books if they want change. Eating out is not a necessity.

And a cop put this on my windshild
istockphoto_2872569_parking_ticket_on_windshield.jpg

Because of this ****
parkingmeter.jpg

Ands thats not a necessity.

What??? Parking fines are in place so that people don't sit in a parking space all day, so that other people can't use it.

If we didn't have a system to move people on from parking spaces, I'm sure you would be complaining about it.

Werbung:
And a cop put this on my windshild
Because of this ****
Ands thats not a necessity.

It was voted on by your community, not the federal government. There are no parking meters in my town because we, as a community, chose not to have them.

You really should get your act together. You are all over the board, confusing federal and state issues with local issues and government issues with personal responsibility issues and in the end, it just makes you look stupid.

Back