hello

armywife

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a army wife of a 3rd time deploying soldier in Iraq- I dont agree with the war which will never end- However i support the troops/ my friends and my husband. I dont believe the lies that the government says I feel they dont care about the little people.. The election debates make my head spin because they all talk in circles and can't answer a question honestly- I know the war isnt going to end anytime soon the main thing I want is for the deployments to be shorter 12-18 months is too long. We have the control over who comes into office yet they cant answer our questions and we cant ask them directly-- I dont agree with anything that Bush does I think he is a joke- America needs to focus on America instead of other countries if we continue to waste our time, money, and lives in other countries without the appropriate amount of allies we will be stuck in a corner with no help-

Werbung:
Welcome AW. I hope you will enjoy your time here and post lots. We need some new view points.

Werbung:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a army wife of a 3rd time deploying soldier in Iraq- I dont agree with the war which will never end- However i support the troops/ my friends and my husband. I dont believe the lies that the government says I feel they dont care about the little people.. The election debates make my head spin because they all talk in circles and can't answer a question honestly- I know the war isnt going to end anytime soon the main thing I want is for the deployments to be shorter 12-18 months is too long. We have the control over who comes into office yet they cant answer our questions and we cant ask them directly-- I dont agree with anything that Bush does I think he is a joke- America needs to focus on America instead of other countries if we continue to waste our time, money, and lives in other countries without the appropriate amount of allies we will be stuck in a corner with no help-

oh, and Bush is stupid.

Back