Here something to think about

Your evaluation of God and His strategies is brutishly absurd.
The Biblical character called "God" failed with Adam & Eve, and drove them out. Later, the human race was all living in this tower, see, and they were all getting along just fine, so he knocked down their tower and made them all speak different languages. After that, he still decided that there were only eight decent souls left, do he had a flood and drowned all but them. Apparently, creating a virus that killed bad people never occurred to him.
But that STILL did not produce the results he wanted so he decided to have an angel impregnate a teenage girl and so along came Jesus, who preached for maybe three years tops, and then pissed off the Sadducee and the Romans and had a very unpleasant weekend to save everyone from their sins, even all those who had died.

Jesus said he was returning and even thought Jesus was God, he still could not tell them when, but it was relatively soon. But then he did not return and a lot of folks are still waiting.

We have nearly eight billion people on his planet and a larger percentage know what a Coca-Cola is and what it is for than know who Jesus was and what he was for.

I read the book, and that is what it says, as you well know if you have also read it.

Werbung:
The Biblical character called "God" failed with Adam & Eve, and drove them out. Later, the human race was all living in this tower, see, and they were all getting along just fine, so he knocked down their tower and made them all speak different languages. After that, he still decided that there were only eight decent souls left, do he had a flood and drowned all but them. Apparently, creating a virus that killed bad people never occurred to him.
But that STILL did not produce the results he wanted so he decided to have an angel impregnate a teenage girl and so along came Jesus, who preached for maybe three years tops, and then pissed off the Sadducee and the Romans and had a very unpleasant weekend to save everyone from their sins, even all those who had died.

Jesus said he was returning and even thought Jesus was God, he still could not tell them when, but it was relatively soon. But then he did not return and a lot of folks are still waiting.

We have nearly eight billion people on his planet and a larger percentage know what a Coca-Cola is and what it is for than know who Jesus was and what he was for.

I read the book, and that is what it says, as you well know if you have also read it.

I am not at all brutish. I have over the years, had three cats, and on occasion I could tell they did not believe that I existed. But did I punish them n any way? No, I gave them Meow Mix and tuna. I did not punish them because they were cats acting like cats.

The Biblical character known as "God" has drowned the entire population of this planet, the Bible says. I call THAT brutish.

Was allowing Mohammad to be born as a False prophet a brutish thing to do? After all, the Muslims conquered every square foot that Jesus lived in and converted millions of Christians to Islamists.

The Biblical character known as "God" for some reason does not want you wearing any clothes made of more than one fiber. So, no matter what you are wearing, God is almost certainly not pleased with that. And he doesn't want you eating cheeseburgers, ham sandwiches or coconut shrimp, either. How's that for absurdity?

Your interpretation of the Bible is incorrect.

I am not at all brutish. I have over the years, had three cats, and on occasion I could tell they did not believe that I existed. But did I punish them n any way? No, I gave them Meow Mix and tuna. I did not punish them because they were cats acting like cats.

The Biblical character known as "God" has drowned the entire population of this planet, the Bible says. I call THAT brutish.

Was allowing Mohammad to be born as a False prophet a brutish thing to do? After all, the Muslims conquered every square foot that Jesus lived in and converted millions of Christians to Islamists.

The Biblical character known as "God" for some reason does not want you wearing any clothes made of more than one fiber. So, no matter what you are wearing, God is almost certainly not pleased with that. And he doesn't want you eating cheeseburgers, ham sandwiches or coconut shrimp, either. How's that for absurdity?
Criticizing the loving God is stupid.

I hardly think that this is accurate. If the Biblical "God" character was really really pissed off about killing Jews, the very least he could do is descend to Earth with some angels and make a public appearance.

And he could grab some Jew haters and publicly disembowel them. That would certainly be appropriate.
But he didn't. He just sat there on his Throne looking Biblical and remaining invisible and mute, like always.

He didn't do that when Pharoah mistreated Jews, he didn't do that when the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Nazis and Hamas killed Jews.
God would not work that way

God would not work that way
And why would that be?

Ford made a bunch of Pintos and after several horrible accidents, cased by their putting an unsecured gas that sprayed fuel all over passengers, roasting them alive, they were charged with malfeasance and fined, and hey quit making cars that way.

But the Biblical character known as "God" likes to punish people who make errors that he could have prevented over and over and over. Why stock the Garden of Eden with talking snakes and forbidden trees, when you can foresee the outcome? Why flood the entire planet when you know that it will not resolve the problem?

The Biblical character known as God is supposed to know the future, but he keeps on and on, causing failure after failure after failure. Is he less competent than Ford Motor Co.> After all, Ford Motor Co. does not have the power of knowing the future.

god made me run over the infant in the driveway

comrade stalin
mount zion

Werbung:
Back